Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandcel jew maxxed then gets exposed and arrested

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

He basically LARPed as a Jew and married a jew foid. Foid finds out he is fake Jew (genetically*) and calls FBI on him. :lul::lul::lul:
@Copexodius Maximus @oldcel75 @gymletethnicel @faded @tehgymcel420 thoughrs?

Is that @Diocel

Jew maxxing theory legit :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:?
@Zer0/∞ we could have Jew maxxed if we were super light skin curries :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Crypto goyim. That's actually not a bad idea.

It's illegal to pretend to be a Jew, punishable by death. When Jews finish conquering the Earth, they'll stop people from converting to Judaism. Goyim will be eternal slaves to the eternal Jew.

According to the Talmud (Yevamoth 24b), geruth (conversion) will no longer be performed in the messianic era:

ת"ר: אין מקבלין גרים לימות המשיח. כיוצא בו לא קבלו גרים לא בימי דוד ולא בימי שלמה. א"ר אליעזר: מאי קרא: (ישעיהו נד, טו) הן גור יגור אפס מאותי מי גר אתך עליך יפול

The Sages taught: Conversion is not performed in the days of the Messiah. Similarly, they did not perform conversions in the days of King David or in the days of King Solomon. Rabbi Eliezer said: What is the verse that hints at this halakha? “Behold, they may gather together [gor yagur], but without Me; whosoever shall gather together [gar] with you shall fall on yours” (Isaiah 54:15).

It's illegal to pretend to be a Jew, punishable by death. When Jews finish conquering the Earth, they'll stop people from converting to Judaism. Goyim will be eternal slaves to the eternal Jew.

According to the Talmud (Yevamoth 24b), geruth (conversion) will no longer be performed in the messianic era:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Gotta change your race just to get a foid nowadays. Whatever happened to just be yourself? Was that a lie? Brutal

This is why I stay here, in spite of the danger... (Besides the lols)

Top notch Intel!

Who runs the fbi?¿ well, now you know.

Poor bastard.

I too thought about this larp. But it was too cringe.

I can't even pretend to love jewsus, let alone his baby-dick sucking fag daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back