Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story For those of you who don't know the deal behind BrendioEEE (and his fake suicide)

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
@BrendioEEE was a user here who featured in these normie/mainstreamed videos (and made us look bad)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHqzr4DyIs&t=122s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUGNGWmN0k&t=856s

What he said and how he said it was bad enough but the whole "incels are just unkempt fat people" was just pushed by him which is why I disliked it
For context hes 5'4-5'5 tall

Anyways so the whole thing according to him was to "statusmaxx his way out of inceldom"
He became famous and gained traction especially on /r9k/ and there was this e-thot that LARPED named Tahlia (yes thats her real name)
Shes a full blown BPD attention whore herself who ran away from her parents.
She was attracted to BrendioEEE (I am guessing out of her narcissism and her need for fame being a giga attentionwhore) and they got engaged in an e-relationship:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
If anyone wants the answer quick and simple
No BrendioEEE did not fuck her, hes in Cali and shes in Australia
No they were not married kek he just said they were (I will elab on this later)

And so their E relationship began
BrendioEEE the fucking loser essentially made a whole bunch of "cya later virgin" posts here and brag threads + PM'd mods to get banned here which he then continued to post on looksmax.org

After that the shitshow spiral began
BrendioEEE had a Christian discord server and apparently had her get baptized to turn her into a tradwife and many were invited onto this server.
His "wife" Tahlia was caught on multiple occasions playing down their relationship saying that "its nothing serious" and "we are not really married' shit like this.
BrendioEEE chalked this up to "troll jealous orbiters from /r9k/ trying to sabotage their relationship
The original thread was deleted I think but this was one of his many mental breakdowns and suicide LARPs, you have been warned I hate BrendioEEE because this faggot is the biggest attention whore I have ever seen
He follows up with this
Essentially Tahlia started acting up and he copes and chalked it up to the fact that it was because "she was on her period" JFL and now everything is better.
this is what I said to him
True love doesn't exist when you're a manlet with a bipolar gf.
Just wait till her next period boyos.
Gonna grab the popcorn for this one.
Reminder u bawled ur eyes out like a cuck.
Oneitis to the extreme
He vehemently defended himself that she was "the one" and they would get married and take each others virginities bla bla bla.
A user by the name of "Ereptile dysfunction" had some pretty cagefuel screenshots on looksmax from the discord all of which BrendioEE dismissed as "doctored and fake"

Among the discord drama a lookism.net mod was rumoured to have started an E-relationship with Tahlia, for reference he is literally a 6'2 BBC living in Australia supposedly (note: many .me users said Tahlia was a whore one even claimed he was played by her himself this'll make sense later)

BrendioEEE himself even called BS on Tahlia's supposed affair with the lookism mod
To cut this story short turns out she was paid around $1000 dollars to get fucked by this BBC (remember shes apparently an alt-right white race loyal trad wife JFL) whos like almost 30 fucking years old and BrendioEEE spirals out of control where he leaks her nudes (thread deleted for doxx reasons) and claims to go commit suicide.
cool 4 chan thread with her nudes in it before faking his suicide.

I reckon he did it for attention whoring (hes dont this before) and as a final "exit" from the incel community because his public image is so tarnished.
So don't expect him to come back
Just remember folks you can NEVER escape the blackpill @BrendioEEE is an example of a failed statusmaxxer
@Neggr @Copexodius Maximus
I made this thread on the go so its shit quality but yea

Attachments

• 1602397673053.png
    1602397673053.png
    435.3 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Has he said anything since the stream
Also thx for compiling

Has he said anything since the stream
Also thx for compiling
No he hasn't, you can check out his youtube for the last video he made same name.
This is essentially his way of "starting a new life" I guess he needs to distance himself from the shit.
Also what he did was extremely attention faggy

He is doing it for attention and I saw some female comments on his YouTube streams he think he will get lucky but I highly doubt it.

He is doing it for attention and I saw some female comments on his YouTube streams he think he will get lucky but I highly doubt it.
Lol read thats exactly what he did earlier this year
Hes 5'5 fatcel hes getting nothing

@Colvin76 thoughts on the BBC dicking her down?

Did you read the thing.
Those jubilee videos last year was for attention and statusmaxxing.
Hes literally 5'5 and fat its over for him
@mNFwTJ3wz9

Did you read the thing.
@mNFwTJ3wz9
5'5 does mean it's over, but it's a fact that he's doing it for attention. I don't even give a shit about him tbh.

Did you read the thing.
@mNFwTJ3wz9
You can't completely blame him. The quickest hack to preselection among foids is getting famous or infamous enough that everyone recognizes you and knows who you are.
Is it worth it? Probably not. But that's the lengths so many guys are pushed to.

5'5 does mean it's over, but it's a fact that he's doing it for attention. I don't even give a shit about him tbh.
Yea hes an attention whore.
Hes made like 3 "muh imma suicide" threads in the last month on looksmax
You can't completely blame him. The quickest hack to preselection among foids is getting famous or infamous enough that everyone recognizes you and knows who you are.
Is it worth it? Probably not. But that's the lengths so many guys are pushed to.
She literally used him as a stepping stone for her own narcissism.
We all warned him over and over again that she was two faced and Bipolar as fuck but denied everything and said "shes the one" this is on him.

nigga went on a holiday with some thot called taya he has multiple girls orbiting him, all cluster b or bipolar r9k roasties

@BrendioEEE was a user here who featured in these normie/mainstreamed videos (and made us look bad)

What he said and how he said it was bad enough but the whole "incels are just unkempt fat people" was just pushed by him which is why I disliked it

Anyways so the whole thing according to him was to "statusmaxx his way out of inceldom"
He became famous and gained traction especially on /r9k/ and there was this e-thot that LARPED named Tahlia (yes thats her real name)
She was attracted to BrendioEEE (I am guessing out of her narcissism and her need for fame being a giga attentionwhore) and they got engaged in an e-relationship:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
View attachment 353443
BrendioEEE the fucking loser essentially made a whole bunch of "cya later virgin" posts here and brag threads + PM'd mods to get banned here which he then continued to post on looksmax.org

BrendioEEE had a Christian discord server and apparently had her get baptized to turn her into a tradwife and many were invited onto this server.
His "wife" Tahlia was caught on multiple occasions playing down their relationship saying that "its nothing serious" and "we are not really married' shit like this.
BrendioEEE chalked this up to "troll jealous orbiters from /r9k/ trying to sabotage their relationship
The original thread was deleted I think but this was one of his many mental breakdowns and suicide LARPs, you have been warned I hate BrendioEEE because this faggot is the biggest attention whore I have ever seen
He follows up with this
Essentially Tahlia started acting up and he copes and chalked it up to the fact that it was because "she was on her period" JFL and now everything is better.

Oneitis to the extreme
He vehemently defended himself that she was "the one" and they would get married and take each others virginities bla bla bla.
A user by the name of "Ereptile dysfunction" had some pretty cagefuel screenshots on looksmax from the discord all of which BrendioEE dismissed as "doctored and fake"

Among the discord drama a lookism.net mod was rumoured to have started an E-relationship with Tahlia, for reference he is literally a 6'2 BBC living in Australia supposedly (note: many .me users said Tahlia was a whore one even claimed he was played by her himself this'll make sense later)

BrendioEEE himself even called BS on Tahlia's supposed affair with the lookism mod
To cut this story short turns out she was paid around $1000 dollars to get fucked by this BBC (remember shes apparently an alt-right white race loyal trad wife JFL) whos like almost 30 fucking years old and BrendioEEE spirals out of control where he leaks her nudes (thread deleted for doxx reasons) and claims to go commit suicide.

I reckon he did it for attention whoring (hes dont this before) and as a final "exit" from the incel community because his public image is so tarnished.
Just remember folks you can NEVER escape the blackpill @BrendioEEE is an example of a failed statusmaxxer

He needs to do what @itsOVER did tbh
nigga went on a holiday with some thot called taya he has multiple girls orbiting him, all cluster b or bipolar r9k roasties
srs?

Last edited:

View attachment 353443

He follows up with this

Oneitis to the extreme

Damn hard work and lots of information.
I really appreciate you take the time to write this all out bro.
I remember seeing his videos on youtube before and it was weird that he actually wan't that bad looking and was a fatcel, and not a truecel.
Religious/trad women are the shittiest people on the planet, they are almost all fake as shit. The people on the 4chan post were right, all trad women are whores.
Unfortunately couldn't find her noods on there, but looking at her face I guess I didn't miss much. If she was male she would be in the nearcel category.
You are definately right, NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE BLACKPILL. It's like St. Hamudi said, I was born and my life was over.

@SergeantIncel This might be useful to put in the must-read content in case newcels need context. But it also gives this attention whore more reason to keep causing more drama, so idk.

Last edited:
I actually read the entire post. Good read.

I always hated brendioEE. Those yt channels that featured him are the most fucked up, idiotic and gay channels on YouTube. Literally every person they feature there's a fucking weirdo (haven't seen all of them though). All these retards there playing their mental illness down as "their lifestyle" make me sick to my stomach.

leaking that whores nudes was pretty fucking based albeit not enough to restore his name.

Damn hard work and lots of information.
I really appreciate you take the time to write this all out bro.
I remember seeing his videos on youtube before and it was weird that he actually wan't that bad looking and was a fatcel, and not a truecel.
Religious/trad women are the shittiest people on the planet, they are almost all fake as shit. The people on the 4chan post were right, all trad women are whores.
Unfortunately couldn't find her noods on there, but looking at her face I guess I didn't miss much. If she was male she would be in the nearcel category.
You are definately right, NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE BLACKPILL. It's like St. Hamudi said, I was born and my life was over.

@SergeantIncel This might be useful to put in the must-read content in case newcels need context. But it also gives this attention whore more reason to keep causing more drama, so idk.
No problem bro
I’m sure I’m missing some small details but this is what I know from his posts on looksmax and info from people on his discord
I don’t want to give this attention whore any more gratification all this is just to provide context for people who were wondering about him
Won’t make anymore threads of him

No problem bro
I’m sure I’m missing some small details but this is what I know from his posts on looksmax and info from people on his discord
I don’t want to give this attention whore any more gratification all this is just to provide context for people who were wondering about him
Won’t make anymore threads of him
good. Next time someone posts something about him he better have roped JFL.
Not saying he should rope, but don't care about him otherwise.

Why keep talking about this guy after his fake suicide? It's like some lame shit a 13 year old girl would do for attention.

JFL at his trad wife dicked down by an old BBC. Kek the memes write themselves.

@A_Broken_Person and @BrendioEEE Kill yourselves.

it's over for Brendiocels

JFL at his trad wife dicked down by an old BBC. Kek the memes write themselves.

@A_Broken_Person and @BrendioEEE Kill yourselves.

This is the future for stormfront copers JFL.

had her get baptized to turn her into a tradwife and many were invited onto this server.

they would get married and take each others virginities

she was paid around $1000 dollars to get fucked by this BBC whos like almost 30 fucking years
Tenor 10

He thought he escaped the blackpill and forgot AWALT son
Looks>>>> everything
My favorite part was where he thought they would take each other's virginity but only his was present and intact :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You shouldn't expect any hole's virginity after teen years as a sub8male if you couldn't get it when you were 13-18 yrs old.

Don't care. Didn't read. Waste of time to care about that normie larper.

brutal tbh. good read, thanks for sharing the info, i was confused.

Don't care. Didn't read. Waste of time to care about that normie larper.

r/edgyteenagers

I read the whole lore between @BrendioEEE & this talia person on Kiwifarms. Took me like 30 mins and it was a huge waste of time nonetheless.

I want my time back and my memory erased.

What a faggot

Yea hes an attention whore.
Hes made like 3 "muh imma suicide" threads in the last month on looksmax

She literally used him as a stepping stone for her own narcissism.
We all warned him over and over again that she was two faced and Bipolar as fuck but denied everything and said "shes the one" this is on him.
BPD does NOT stand for Bipolar Disorder.

That’s a common misconception.

BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder which is the disorder Tahlia most likely has.

if you are so desperate to go after a foid with borderline personality disorder you deserve what you get ,my mother has this and she is a fucking cunt who is selfish and has destroyed my life, my family tore itself apart because of her nonsense, stop chasing foids they are spiteful cruel and do not know the meaning of respect for any thing male, the only good foid is a dead one that has been rotting in the sun by the side of the road to be eaten by wild dogs and crows.

CuckioEEE let pussy control him

imagine thinking the foid was any different, idiot orbiting cuck should have hung himself for real.

fucking simps

Bumo for newfags

I was wondering a while back if the guy in that video was part of any incel community. Can't believe someone that is exposed to blackpill content and participates in a community for a while decides to act like a complete faggot jestermaxxer just to get a crumb of pussy.

I didn't even watch the video but I bet he said a bunch of retarded shit.

View attachment 353443

He follows up with this

Oneitis to the extreme

What a fucking faggot lol, just how lowIQ and deludad you have to be.