Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sand jihadi toilet stared at me

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
It was when I was still doing bjj and during an annual gym party. A coach brought in beer and gave me one. As i was slamming that haram juice down, i noticed her pisslamic ass staring at me

Reminds me of that other time i bought a 12 pack of beer at Walmart with some east african hojabi as my cashier. The look of discomfort she had while handing it…:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsdevil:

Ok, thats my high af reminiscing story for the night, mang :smonk:

Good night, mistahrio, nice story

Beer is haram for muzzies?

They got everything relaxing locked by religion, hell

At least women are traditional, in exchange for beer and pork
Id rather go orthodox Christian instead. Seems like the same deal, minus the lack of beer and pork

Id rather go orthodox Christian instead. Seems like the same deal, minus the lack of beer and pork
Nah, local orthodox churches(Russian christianity is orthodox, from Byzantium).. they are in shambles

Nobody respects religion now, nobody cares, muzzies slowly but surely making their religion the main one. Because they actually do care abt it, russians do not care - we are not much different from westerners in that field

Nah, local orthodox churches(Russian christianity is orthodox, from Byzantium).. they are in shambles

Nobody respects religion now, nobody cares, muzzies slowly but surely making their religion the main one. Because they actually do care abt it, russians do not care - we are not much different from westerners in that field
Dont get islamized as a country, mang :fuk:

Dont get islamized as a country, mang :fuk:
Dont worry, we should not express radical thoughts about that - ooohhh russia gonna be new khalifate in 2025 ooohhh noooo

Ofc, we got muslims. We got plenty of them, even too much of them. But - i dont think that they actually praying, all that religious stuff.. this is immigrant problem, actually - they are stealing our jobs. We will survive, this is nothing