Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious San Salvador's official jockmaxxing thread

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I will update this thread every morning and with every exercise.

Current stats:

Morning weight: 94.7 kg

Cycling
Distance: 19.8 km (Route 1)
Time: 1:06:45
Average speed: 17.8 km/h

good on you man

ure either a jock or u arent, jockmaxx is impossible bro unless you have natural athlete genetics by which you wouldn't be on this forum

ure either a jock or u arent, jockmaxx is impossible bro unless you have natural athlete genetics by which you wouldn't be on this forum
Last summer, my time required to run a kilometre dropped from 4:37 to 3:44 in a span of three months, and I only practiced running for around 30 days total. I think that I can do it.

I bike and run too makes me feel good and happy everytime

Last summer, my time required to run a kilometre dropped from 4:37 to 3:44 in a span of three months, and I only practiced running for around 30 days total. I think that I can do it.

>span of three months
>30 days

Oh snap! On the road to chad. Great job bro, good luck! :feelsokman:

Good luck healthmaxxing.

Good luck, OP.

Lift bro.
Don't just do cardio.

just because u have a good body doesnt mean you cant be incel. your face can still be fucked

just because u have a good body doesnt mean you cant be incel. your face can still be fucked
My face is around 4/10 low tier normie right now. However, I have a lot of fat visible on my face, so I need to drop down to know my true rating.

I woke up too late to measure my weight and I've been away from 7:40 am to 6:15 pm.

Current weight: 94.8 kg

Morning weight: 94.9 kg (+0.2)

Cycling

Time: 1:02:37 (-4:08)
Average speed: 19 km/h (+1.2)

Wish I was good at cardio

Morning weight: 95.1 kg (+0.2)
Fuck it, green tea and less food now.

Weightlifting
Squat: 40 kg (5x5)
OHP: 32 kg (5x5)
Barbell row: 44 kg (5x5)
(I can't bench because I don't have a proper bench at home with the correct barbell placement, and I'm deathly afraid of being recorded in a gym making rookie mistakes)

Morning weight: 94.7 kg (-0.4)

Morning weight: 93.5 kg (-1.2)

Morning weight: 93.8 kg (+ 0.3)
I got food poisoning.

I will update this thread every morning and with every exercise.

Current stats:

Morning weight: 94.7 kg

Cycling
Time: 1:06:45
Average speed: 17.8 km/h
Where do you live?

Good on you mate, healthmaxx for yourself even

Morning weight: 93.7 kg (-0.1)

Weightlifting

Squat: 46 kg (max. number of plates currently in my house) 5x5 (+6 kg)
OHP: 33 kg 5x5 (+1kg)
Deadlift: 46 kg 3x10

One thing I'd want to say, even though might be on anecdotal side of things, you should be running that 1 hour instead of cycling. Cycling is just a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing, but running for an hour you'd get 3 times the benefit of cycling an hour.

One thing I'd want to say, even though might be on anecdotal side of things, you should be running that 1 hour instead of cycling. Cycling is just a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing, but running for an hour you'd get 3 times the benefit of cycling an hour.
Cycling burns more calories. I'll start running when I get to 15% bf.

What country do you live in OP?

Cycling burns more calories. I'll start running when I get to 15% bf.
Thing is, muscles gains come quickly, but cartilage/joints don't. They take a lot of time to get used to being used and abused and it's a very important thing to take care of, especially if you're on the tall side of things.
Also health/spine side of things. Just thinking rationally, why do something less effective when there's a better alternative. It's all up to you dude. Good luck.

Morning weight: 93.2 kg (-0.5)
My weightlifting days are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday CET. If I don't report in, warn me.

Morning weight: 94.1 (+0.9)

did u rly get fatter lol

did u rly get fatter lol

There's no point even really looking at weight when you are weight lifting, because you are also going to be putting on weight in muscle. If he was doing strictly cardio it would make sense, I'm weight lifting, I document my weight on the scale, but I don't really focus on it at all, I'm both losing and gaining weight, no point really tracking it because you're doing two things at once, weight lifting burns fat and builds muscle, results will always be up and down.

Or maybe he's eating KFC everday idk lol

There's no point even really looking at weight when you are weight lifting, because you are also going to be putting on weight in muscle. If he was doing strictly cardio it would make sense, I'm weight lifting, I document my weight on the scale, but I don't really focus on it at all, I'm both losing and gaining weight, no point really tracking it because you're doing two things at once, weight lifting burns fat and builds muscle, results will always be up and down.

Or maybe he's eating KFC everday idk lol

The thing is, the margin of error for weight is really high considering water intake on a daily basis being irregular

This guy isn't losing weight tho, so there's literally no reason to update his weight because the only difference would be seen in water

The thing is, the margin of error for weight is really high considering water intake on a daily basis being irregular

This guy isn't losing weight tho, so there's literally no reason to update his weight because the only difference would be seen in water
Fucking Hell, I overate last night because I couldn't sleep.

Weightlifting

Squat: 46 kg 6x5 (+1 set)
OHP: 34 kg 5x5 (+1 kg)
Barbell row: 46 kg 5x5 (+2 kg)

Morning weight: 93.9 kg (-0.2)

(I can't bench because I don't have a proper bench at home with the correct barbell placement, and I'm deathly afraid of being recorded in a gym making rookie mistakes)
You can bench on the floor. It is more stable. Just use a towel or yoga mat. Dumbell benches and flys will give you Pecks.

Cycling (Yesterday)

Distance: 11.8 km (Route 2)
Time: 37:04
Average speed: 19.1 km/h (+0.1)

Morning weight: 94.2 kg (+0.3)
I stopped drinking green tea because i got food poisoning. Not good.

Cycling (Yesterday)

Distance: 11.8 km (Route 2)
Time: 37:04
Average speed: 19.1 km/h (+0.1)

Morning weight: 94.2 kg (+0.3)
I stopped drinking green tea because i got food poisoning. Not good.

pics