Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News San Antonio Police release body cam video of shooting that left a Texascel dead

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/jZJ4PhVTYzo?t=9
Octobber 14, 2021

SAN ANTONIO, TX — Police released body cam video of the shooting that left Steven Primm dead in San Antonio last August.

Steven Primm, 35, was shot and killed by police on August 13 following a pursuit on the city’s East Side.

At around 3:20pm that day, a 911 caller reported that a man pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot people in front of a gas station on Lakewood Drive near WW White Road.

The first responding officer encountered Primm riding his bike and tried to pursue him.

Primm ditched his bike and fled on foot, jumping into alleyways in the 4900 block of Wycliff, according to the video and police.

A second officer found Primm and began chasing him. At that moment, police say Primm fired his gun, striking the officer twice in the leg.

The officer survived his injuries.

Primm kept running and the first responding officer got back in his vehicle and drove toward Primm’s last known whereabouts, tracking him down near a car wash on Rigsby Avenue.

Footage shows the officer walk up to the corner of a building to cut off Primm, and Primm emerges from behind the establishment, briefly pausing in front of the officer.

Believing Primm was still armed, the officer fired his gun at Primm, who collapsed to the floor and died at the scene, according to police.

Cops later determined Primm was unarmed at the time of the shooting and found his gun on the roof of a nearby home, police said.

The shooting remains under investigation at this time.

how do u know he was a cel?

and also i wanna fuck that PA manager

how do u know he was a cel?
lol I'm memeing bro. Wait nvm this nigga might actually be incel :dafuckfeels:

and also i wanna fuck that PA manager
I fucking knew you were gonna say something about her :feelshaha:
Pussy faggot cowardly cop. I bet if it was a foid he wouldn't have shot.
I fail to see what the cop did wrong tbh

Incel gave a grunt of despair when he looked around the corner to see a gun pointed at him and as he raised his hands was shot.

Then he moaned two or three times after he fell.

Very brutal to watch.

Last edited:
Money face tattoo? That's a straight up wigger, no, this was a crazed suicidal guy looking for suicide by cop hence why he was waving a gun around a gas station threatening people knowing in advance it would attract the police. He wanted to die that day and take other people out on the way to the exit door of death to his own personal final destination. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: