Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Samurai predicted his own ban jfl

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
lol nigga was losing sleep and having nightmares about getting banned. Of course he deleted the thread now. And then he tried desperately to get back as we saw in appeals.

I’m sure other users remember that thread. It’s kinda funny how things went full circle

Things I hate about samurai:
- self rightous
- retarded one liners
- white knight
- jewishly minded (wants to use this forum to boost his channel and become an “E-CELEB”)
- brags about foids messaging him
- stirs up useless ITshit drama
- told user to kill themselves over small discussion
- threatened to dox and report a user to feds
- nigga thinks he’s the shit when he’s not. Who the fuck are you to call other people losers jfl look at the website you’re on. Get off your high horse. You’re not better than anyone here.
- you’re so autistic that you try to emulate ER. Like how autists try to emulate their characters from shows and movies. Get over yourself lol.

Honestly one more misstep and then permanently ban this negroid. :lul:

Last edited:
Why did he get banned?

lol nigga was losing sleep and having nightmares about getting banned. Of course he deleted the thread now. And then he tried desperately to get back as we saw in appeals.

I’m sure other users remember that thread. It’s kinda funny how things went full circle

- self rightous
- retarded one liners
- white knight
- jewishly minded (wants to use this forum to boost his channel and become an “E-CELEB”)
- nigga thinks he’s the shit when he’s not. Who the fuck are you to call other people losers jfl look at the website you’re on. Get off your high horse. You’re not better than anyone here.
- you’re so autistic that you try to emulate ER. Like how autists try to emulate their characters from shows and movies. Get over yourself lol.

Also he is half jewish

Here he admits it he’s a self hating jew

Here he admits it he’s a self hating jew
Jfl. Honestly I’m just waiting for him to get banned now :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsjuice: forum doesn’t need users who act like him. Sure idgaf if he’s ethnically Jewish but at least don’t act like it :feelswhat:

Why did he get banned?
He threatens to report me to the authorities and dox me because I am ok with somebody bumping into foids.
Let's see how hard you lol when you wake up tomorrow and your address is public for everyone to see.
See, you're just a normie, treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts. I wouldn't show up at your door and beg to be let in, I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting. Of course, this will only happen if you continue to be retarded, so it will be better if you no longer cross me. Have a nice day.

He threatens to report me to the authorities and dox me because I am ok with somebody bumping into foids.
And then he says other people act like they’re high estrogen jfl. Not even a normal foid would act this way

“See, you're just a normie, treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts”
Negroid just described himself

And then he says other people act like they’re high estrogen jfl. Not even a normal foid would act this way
I doubt he benches 265 pounds like he claims too. No way little bitch boy who sounds like a tranny would do that. Hes delusional about his gym lifts the same way hes delusional about the lottery. Stupid fuckers such a loser his only way hes "destined for greatness" as he put it is a 1/99999999999999999 lottery chance. Cunt really thinks he will win. @Samurai kill yourself christ coper

I doubt he benches 265 pounds like he claims too. No way little bitch boy who sounds like a tranny would do that. Hes delusional about his gym lifts the same way hes delusional about the lottery. Stupid fuckers such a loser his only way hes "destined for greatness" as he put it is a 1/99999999999999999 lottery chance. Cunt really thinks he will win. @Samurai kill yourself christ coper
He is 100% larping and he wants to be the second Elliot Rodger bad

@Samurai if you are seeing this genuinely go kill yourself. You will never win the lottery and you will be a broke cock sucking larper who has no achievements whatsoever.

Why did he get banned?
Let's see how hard you lol when you wake up tomorrow and your address is public for everyone to see.
See, you're just a normie, treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts. I wouldn't show up at your door and beg to be let in, I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting. Of course, this will only happen if you continue to be retarded, so it will be better if you no longer cross me. Have a nice day.

bruh :lul::lul::lul:
i was trying really hard to like him too even though some of his posts were cringe as fuck but that is just ridiculous

- self rightous
- retarded one liners
- white knight

I rarely make post about IT far less than others and my lottery strategy is nothing like ER's. If you think I'm going to be so dumb that I spend hundreds of pounds on the lottery each month then you know nothing about it. I never deleted any threads. There is a certain level of "loser" that is unacceptable. If you do nothing in life besides slouching on a gaming chair browsing .is, making your life about women, then yeah that is bad.

bruh :lul::lul::lul:
i was trying really hard to like him too even though some of his posts were cringe as fuck but that is just ridiculous
Don't worry, you can still like me, coldboy is lying and taking things out of context.

It's doubtful he'll ever be banned even if it's deserved. Check his twitter followers, also covert narcissists are very good at gas lighting, garnering sympathy and making themselves seem like totally innocent victims. Classic example: Boogie2988.

also covert narcissists are very good at gas lighting, garnering sympathy and making themselves seem like totally innocent victims
True

It's doubtful he'll ever be banned even if it's deserved. Check his twitter followers, also covert narcissists are very good at gas lighting, garnering sympathy and making themselves seem like totally innocent victims. Classic example: Boogie2988.
What's his Twitter account

He got unbanned

He is 100% larping and he wants to be the second Elliot Rodger bad
I agree thats why I want him out because he’s obviously a normie/IT troll/fargone autist trying to give incels a bad name by his ridiculous posts and ideas I can’t believe people can take him seriously.

Don't worry, you can still like me, coldboy is lying and taking things out of context.
IMG 2845