Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sam Entertainment cringe video

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8m8emXg/

His skull size/structure, body proportions (limbs to torso ratio), shitskin colouring, down-syndrome looking facial features, 4’11 midget height etc. make him one of the biggest truecels I have ever laid my eyes upon (excluding disabled/deformed-cels). He barely looks human, looks more like an alien.

Yet despite being one of the biggest subhumans on the planet, he still embarrasses himself with this clown behaviour.

Seriously, how bluepilled can you get?

Judging by his blatant lack of self-awareness, He most likely has autism in addition to his disgusting looks.

Holy shit it never began

Last edited:
monday to sunday yo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Very cringy video.

Now unignore me.

Why are his legs so long compared to his body? Did he get LL or something

He needs to be bluepilled, otherwise he'll rope. The blackpill will be too much for him to handle.

there's something wrong with his legs

He will never take the blackpill, at his level it's probably been 24/7 bluepilled gaslighting and indoctrination to delude him from his subhumanity his entire life. :feelsjuice:

South Indian should be razed and its people should be brutally slaughtered.
South India is literally subhuman producing factory. 99% curry subhumans are from South.

Image in one day he will acend faster than you

What the heck :lul:
Capture

When you are a NT subhuman, jestermaxxing is your only cope. If he was non-NT, he would have either roped years ago or wageslaving in a south india sweat shop.

the absolute confidence this subhuman has is impressive

Never began for him

He is making an entire circus out of himself.

Go back couple of hundred years and this ugly clown would be a major attraction at “freak shows” where people would come to laugh at him

I don't have a problem with them coping with bluepilled lies, still better than a hamzacel thinking that nofap will make an masculine aura around him and foids will fall for him JFL :lul:

Yet despite being one of the biggest subhumans on the planet, he still embarrasses himself with this clown behaviour.

Seriously, how bluepilled can you get?

Judging by his blatant lack of self-awareness, He most likely has autism in addition to his disgusting looks.
Perhaps he feels like he has nothing to lose since he is completely unattractive anyhow.