Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saint Sam mogs his brother

Jfl curries have a strong will to live tbh most of them work 10 hours a day in foreign countries :feelshaha:
I don't know where the fuck they get this shit from. Most of their lives are miserable, yet something in the curry mind keeps them so bluepilled and hopeful

This needs to be studied, and we need to find out how to break the curry mind. That will make it easier to secure the merciful end of this cockroach race

Isn't he like 5'? How is his brother even shorter holy shit :shock:

Yeah he's exactly 5 feet tall lmao. He mogs his brother in every way, that's probably the only reason he can stay so hopeful in spite of how cursed he is

A lot of curry immigrants are there. I think the country is like 30% curry.

Idk the specifics of why so many choose to move to Malaysia, but curries move to damn near every country. Subhuman roach race needs to infect the entire world :feelsree::feelsrope:
The currys there were brought as servants by the britbongs. There are some immigrants but most of the currys were brought in by britbongs

what the fuck man stop having kids for the love of god think of the children for once

This guy is still in India, right?

All of that is true, but trust me you DO NOT want to be in a shithole, being incel in america is heaven compared to being incel in a shithole, I'd rather get mogged 24/7 than to have shithole problems, I would even say MrSam life-mogs me because Malaysia is not so bad, I'm very close to suicide because of shithole problems I have to endure

@Transcended Trucel can confirm
Agreed. I spent a couple months in India during my 20s as an experience. Very horrible and shitty experience. Also every time I visited, I get to see tons of pollution, beggars, traffic, honking 24/7. Barter with merchants over everything etc. No matter what people say, the life in a shithole is unbearably wretched to a degree which words can't express.
Damn wtf. I thought he height mogged me. Saint Sam and his brothers must've been mega criminals in their past lives, to be cursed this bad.

Sorry to say but there’s no hope for his brother :feelscry:

I don't know where the fuck they get this shit from. Most of their lives are miserable, yet something in the curry mind keeps them so bluepilled and hopeful

This needs to be studied, and we need to find out how to break the curry mind. That will make it easier to secure the merciful end of this cockroach race
Curries are extremely stubborn.
Those subhumans will never accept the facts .

Damn ,Sam looks like a buffed BBC next to him
he is like one step above a progeria patient ; the thin line between ugly as fuck and actually clinically deformed

Last edited: