Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saint Hamudi’s prediction has come true: The 7 foot minimum height standard has arrived

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
74882837 60EB 4FF9 B161 9F30C8E05C04

The height standard of needing to be 7 feet tall is here. Prepare for Lebron Jamecels and Kobe Bryantcels who will be filling this forum in a few years.

Clownworld. I hope she gets a 7 inch instead in a dark alley by some brute nigger

Bitch looks like she's 5'2 and thinks she deserves a 7ft omnichad? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

fucking bitch i hope she gets rape by muslims brutally

Hope she gets A 7ft pole up her shithole

Flat ass and flat chest. Every time.

Yeaah you are right i am being generous. Bitch needs to sit on a hot pan and get her asshole burnt
No tear her face off and pour acid on it then take her head and drag it trough a floor full of broken glass then set her on fire n piss on her body then throw it in the sewers so the rats make her dissapear

No tear her face off and pour acid on it then take her head and drag it trough a floor full of broken glass then set her on fire n piss on her body then throw it in the sewers so the rats make her dissapear
Based .and High T

Saint Hamudi was wise beyond his years. It was inevitable that this would come anways. Due to both men and women, especially zoomers, having their average height increase due to better available nutrition, of course the standards for height from foids will increase as well, even to previously unbelievably high degrees.

Everything is getting inflated. Money, height, rent literally everything.
The next few years are going to accelerate and become absolutely brutal

Saint Hamudi was wise beyond his years. It was inevitable that this would come anways. Due to both men and women, especially zoomers, having their average height increase due to better available nutrition, of course the standards for height from foids will increase as well, even to previously unbelievably high degrees.
The fact it came faster than even Saint Hamudi predicted is brutal. He thought it would take until 2030.

Everything is getting inflated. Money, height, rent literally everything.
The next few years are going to accelerate and become absolutely brutal
Only thing that isn’t inflating is the ability of normies to get anything, whether relationships, friends, food, housing, etc.

Only thing that isn’t inflating is the ability of normies to get anything, whether relationships, friends, food, housing, etc.
I think that would be deflation. It’s actually much harder for normies now to have a normal life to cope than 10 even 3 years ago. It’s why you see so many redpill themed YouTube sites popping up as the new cope. And also you see a lot of normies complaining about being friendless, depressed etc. Living the life of a incel is extremely brutal for a normie.

And you niggers laugh at me when I say I get rejected for 5'10 height

There's literally nothing about her that is even remotely attractive... And it's ALWAYS these ones that have the biggest fucking ego, and unrealistic standards.

I think that would be deflation. It’s actually much harder for normies now to have a normal life to cope than 10 even 3 years ago. It’s why you see so many redpill themed YouTube sites popping up as the new cope. And also you see a lot of normies complaining about being friendless, depressed etc. Living the life of a incel is extremely brutal for a normie.
Modern monetary policy literally exists to prevent a deflation at all costs.

There's literally nothing about her that is even remotely attractive... And it's ALWAYS these ones that have the biggest fucking ego, and unrealistic standards.
She has them because she can get those things. That’s the brutal reality

And you niggers laugh at me when I say I get rejected for 5'10 height
I’m sorry, but some people haven’t been caught up to the new standards.

Pretty sure this is a joke, a really unfunny female joke...

She has them because she can get those things. That’s the brutal reality
Indeed... Women have no problem getting ANY kind of guy, so why not shoot for the "best".

Even if you yourself is far away from being the "best" woman...

She could be a good surfboard for Chad's summer getaway and end up as shark chow

That's why we need Isis (the egyptian god)

She’s clearly joking. Are you retarded or something? She’s mocking the height thing women put up. That being said she probably wouldn’t date bottom 1%ers like us

The minimum bar will be 7'3 in 2030 jfl

The minimum bar will be 7'3 in 2030 jfl
Unironically
By the end of 2100 foids will require 12'10 literal gigantopithecus tier chad

Unironically
By the end of 2100 foids will require 12'10 literal gigantopithecus tier chad
It’s over for Robert Wadlowcels

Pretty sure this is a joke, a really unfunny female joke...
She’s clearly joking. Are you retarded or something? She’s mocking the height thing women put up. That being said she probably wouldn’t date bottom 1%ers like us

B2EE8AFB 9D26 4076 A26C B859E88689C6

Indeed... Women have no problem getting ANY kind of guy, so why not shoot for the "best".

Even if you yourself is far away from being the "best" woman...
Looksmatch copers on suicide watch. It’s all about supply and demand, and women have unlimited supply of dicks.

She's an example today, but her standards will be the rule tomorrow.
6 foot was considered giant in Roman times. Just like technology is accelerating, hypergamy is doing the same as you said in the other post.