Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Saint blackops2 slaying in East Africa (Nairobi), results within 1 day swiping.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
This again a new experiment, this time I was curious about how Saint blackops2 would do in East Africa (in Kenya). Nairobi is a pretty stable city for African terms and has a lot of expats (western and eastern), the results are interesting. There is always hope for someone with the same SMV of Saint Blackops2 or higher, the locationcel theory of @BrendioEEE is legit for most people on this planet.

JBW law. Those African foids are not even bad looking.

He is white. Eggman would slay there.

A lot of them don't even look bad. Watching this video is like a gun shot to the head because they probably only swiped right as soon as they saw that white skin. Life fuel for whitecels ig

Not even incel if u wouldn't though

A lot of them don't even look bad. Watching this video is like a gun shot to the head because they probably only swiped right as soon as they saw that white skin. Life fuel for whitecels ig
Tbh I'll be moving to Africa tbhtbh

What the fuck, whites are literally worshipped in every country but western ones, in those countries, femoids HATE men.

Youre the coper bud, being white does not magically get you laid :lul::lul:

Next thing you'll say is being Chad doesn't magically get you laid either. JFL at coping mayocels.

Try this all around Africa. Can BBCs actually get cucked by our Saint?

Damn, even some of them are legit shaggable. JBW is legit.

Try it with some American curry.

Nigresses are unfuckable. Might as well be dudes.

They see a white man and assume he must be rich. Just a glorified betabuxx tbh.

It's cope for mayocels. It's only bluepilled when an ethnic does that.
I wonder why they always start showing their true face whenever they get the green card then. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better bro, life is hard and we need to cope.

I wonder why they always start showing their true face whenever they get the green card then. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better bro, life is hard and we need to cope.
Mayocels, when will they learn? JBW law is irrefutable.

THIS IS TRULY AMAZING

Do you guys realise the true worth of white guys, on an international level?

Its ONLY in the west that white guys become incel, they are literally seen as GODS in other countries, WORSHIPPED.

The average western male has NO IDEA how bad he has it in the west compared to other countries.

Anyone else lost it the second the music started playing?

Stop degrading yourself, you should learn to love yourself not laugh at yourself

Just admit JBW is a stupid cope created by ethnic volcels
I'm not a volcel, I'm 2/10. I'm a truecel.

JFL @ you trying to be witty, you aren't. :lul:
Anyone else lost it the second the music started playing?

I watched it muted.

Lol @ the lion king music, nice touch.

That one girls name is Tee...bet her last name is Hee

Congratulations, my lowest rating is 2/10 and my highest is 3.5/10. I didn't call you a volcel speficially, I'm reffering to the ethnics who claim to be incel despite never approaching, who then go and blame their "inceldom" on not being white

God it actually fucking pains me to think theyre a thousands of retards that think have light skin gets you laid

I have been rejected before. I am also facially deformed.
theyre a thousands of retards
>>>theyre
>>>"retards"

:lul:

Congratulations, my lowest rating is 2/10 and my highest is 3.5/10. I didn't call you a volcel speficially, I'm reffering to the ethnics who claim to be incel despite never approaching, who then go and blame their "inceldom" on not being white

God it actually fucking pains me to think theyre a thousands of retards that think have light skin gets you laid
Go fuck yourself, you're not Afganhi your a whitecel who is worshipping ME culture. JUST lol at this whitey who thinks hes an ISIS member.

HAHAHAHA HE MADE A TYPO XDDDDDD, ITS FUNNY BECAUSE I HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AND 9 IQ AHHAHAHAHA

Cool???? Ive beed rejected irl 5 times, dont even get me fucking started with online
>typo
>grammatical error

Pick one, you low IQ coping mayocel.

Also, obviously have never tried slaying in East Africa like "BlackOps2cel."

Go fuck yourself, you're not Afganhi your a whitecel who is worshipping ME culture. JUST lol at this whitey who thinks hes an ISIS member.

He's a low IQ coping mayocel. Deniers of JBW = mayocels who never tried.

>Has a wojak Hamas dp
>"StOp LarPing As An ISIS mAn"
>Puts country to some random shithole, thus is larping
Cultural Appropriation is what your doing.

Look who's a big boy, he knows how to use big words!!!11

Oh yeah, I'll just hop on African tinder so a bunch of foids who want greencards can start messaging me. GREAT

Use your brain for once, you are the one who goes there to hook up; they're not flying to whatever western shithole you're from.

Afghanistan and the west are both shitholes, I chose a random shithole. And it happened to be Afghanistan, your point?

Might as well have picked a western shithole, it's cucked beyond belief.

1. You really think I can afford that?
2. They don't want sex, they want a ticket out of their empovrished nation

Then save up. @itsOVER also slayed in SEA because he was white.

He's literally supermodel tier compared to me, that dude wasn't even incel. He was normie tier in the west

I fucking hated that stupid faggot for claiming he was incel and how it doesn't count because he isn't fucking white girls.

He could've fucked a whitegirl, not of his looksmatch but he certainly could've fucked one if he tried there was NOTHING incel about that man

@itsOVER Are you reading this, you stupid faggot? There was nothing incel about you. I'm glad you're banned.

reminder that u should be white :feelzez:

my point still stands? why do you arabic written all over ur profile white boy?
You know there are White muslims like chechens? A few Isis commanders are from there. Pretty much Hardcore islamists like afghans

You know there are White muslims like chechens? A few Isis commanders are from there. Pretty much Hardcore islamists like afghans
No shit im aware of chechyna muslims, but thing is this guy is a European white who calls the country he is worshipping a shithole. he hates middle easterns but wants to be one.