Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sad anecdote about my suicidal behavior at a young age

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I remember having suicidal thoughts at an extremely young age, like under 10. I never attempted suicide but I would sometimes go into the kitchen and grab the biggest kitchen knife and hold the point against my chest or abdomen and imagine plunging it in.

Also on a couple occasions I took 4 aspirin because it thought I might OD. lol I was just a kid and didn’t realize how that is nowhere near suicide dose.

Makes me sad to think about this. No kid that young should have those behaviors.:(

Did you actually want to die? What feelings were you feeling back then?

i was brainwashed into believing suicide was going to land me an eternity in hell so it never crossed my mind. Now its the only thing on my mind.

I disfigured the skin on my left arm/left leg through cutting and burning the fuck out of myself. Although this wasn't done in an effort to kill myself, sometimes I thought about the possibility of killing myself by severing my femoral and radial arteries. Glad I didn't do it tbh, as it probably wouldn't have worked without something like blood thinners to stop the blood from clotting. Nasty suicide method anyway, not really a fun way to die.

Ye I did similar things also at that age

Having suicidal thoughts that young is a bad sign but I can relate. In elementary school itself it can be rough not being accepted by anyone and being shunned when you try to reach out.

Holy shit. I did the exact same thing but with a knife against my wrist instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back