Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia's mediocre effort so far in the war

They're not going to quit now because of all the sunk cost they've invested. But the more they keep going, the more they have to double down to justify their lost time and resources not being in vain. Vicious cycle.

They're not going to quit now because of all the sunk cost they've invested. But the more they keep going, the more they have to double down to justify their lost time and resources not being in vain. Vicious cycle.

Good point. I think like you said something that Putin & co. might be hoping for is that the war itself creates the justification to keep going bigger in the war. The more dead bodies and more hits inside Russia they hope the more people in Russia support really serious ramping up the war effort. And for the war spending to ramp it gradually up.

It could work I don't know. I just get the feeling the Russian elites and Russian people themselves would rather simply join the West than fight a world war level war.

Good point. I think like you said something that Putin & co. might be hoping for is that the war itself creates the justification to keep going bigger in the war. The more dead bodies and more hits inside Russia they hope the more people in Russia support really serious ramping up the war effort. And for the war spending to ramp it gradually up.

It could work I don't know. I just get the feeling the Russian elites and Russian people themselves would rather simply join the West than fight a world war level war.
At the very least the younger demographics would want to leave and escape to greener pastures. But they're not welcome in the countries they want to emigrate too anymore.

At the very least the younger demographics would want to leave and escape to greener pastures. But they're not welcome in the countries they want to emigrate too anymore.

Something that will happen in a major war situation is the East Euro countries will send their ethnic Russians to internment camps. The process is already under way in some of the countries of removing ethnic Russians from high positions, monitoring the ethnic Russians and arresting them for violating national security laws brought in.

Something that will happen in a major war situation is the East Euro countries will send their ethnic Russians to internment camps. The process is already under way in some of the countries of removing ethnic Russians from high positions, monitoring the ethnic Russians and arresting them for violating national security laws brought in.
Their best options are CIS ex soviet countries like Georgia but they'll get wary and indignant after a while.

Their best options are CIS ex soviet countries like Georgia but they'll get wary and indignant after a while.

Thing with Russians is I am not sure if they will ever be able to live peacefully. They have spent 1,000 years as the dominant group and they get a lot of their egos as being the militarily dominant group.

Then in Slavic culture men use force to steal what they want. Every Slav government is horrifically corrupt, they don't see it as ethically wrong. They use state power to steal from their own people and other peoples.

Even Russians who don't get state power, they are like Italian Sicilians, they form the Russian Mafia and get into gangsterism.. again taking wealth of others by force. Which those Russian mafia are highly respected in Russia even as they are violent gangsters/thieves. Shamefully even in the Orthodox Church, outright violent gangsters who steal from others in their community are members in good standing in that church.

The only way will probably what we have done many times to other peoples is kill off most of the Russian men, impregnate the women and bring up the children in our own society. And control what their churches teach. Control the Russian state for generations.

Last edited:
the economy would be something like Ghana without Western support
Keep in mind, this is all of eastern EU. Crazy to think that without constant western money flow most slav countries would be like eastern moldova, complete shitholes.

Thing with Russians is I am not sure if they will ever be able to live peacefully. They have spent 1,000 years as the dominant group and they get a lot of their egos as being the militarily dominant group.

Then in Slavic culture men use force to steal what they want. Every Slav government is horrifically corrupt, they don't see it as ethically wrong. They use state power to steal from their own people and other peoples.

Even Russians who don't get state power, they are like Italian Sicilians, they form the Russian Mafia and get into gangsterism.. again taking wealth of others by force. Which those Russian mafia are highly respected in Russia even as they are violent gangsters/thieves. Shamefully even in the Orthodox Church, outright violent gangsters who steal from others in their community are members in good standing in that church.

The only way will probably what we have done many times to other peoples is kill off most of the Russian men, impregnate the women and bring up the children in our own society. And control what their churches teach. Control the Russian state for generations.
We have done? Who is we?

So yep, the Ukraine definitely has one foot in the grave. Just don't tolerate or obey Jews, how hard is it? Difficulty level: impossible for a lot of people it seems.
Putin is a bot too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back