Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia’s fight against globohomo hegemony and why incels are the true victims (like usual)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
These days it seems that hatred of Russians and conspiracy theories about them is surpassing the levels of it towards Jews. But unlike my kike identity which is always accused of doing some cucked leftist cringe soy beta shit, the Russians are always accused of doing based things.

Now I am not pro-Russian government or anything (I support no government that exists), but Russia being accused of subverting cuckmerican “democracy” is beyond based. Idc if it’s not true, but if people think it’s true it is still based. Fuck Cuckmerica.

Now Russia is fighting back against Western neocon expansion and operations in countries around its borders. Russia won’t allow itself to become like Iran and be completely surrounded by cuckmerian military bases and isolated by the West.

RIP to all the Ukraniancels getting cucked and not allowed to flee. Violence against incels is never ending, whether it is from the war or your own country making you fight to protect globohomo hegemony entering your nation. The society literally hated and despised you before, but you are still forced to fight for a country that never gave a shit about you. Even if you survive you will be treated like absolute shit for your looks. All incels should be armed in situations like this, as you can become the next victim of some cucked government wanting you to die in war for them.

Last edited:
i like russia because i hate america. death to america

Why do you have black sun if you are a kike that’s cultural appropriation

Why do you have black sun if you are a kike that’s cultural appropriation
I didn’t know that when I put it, but I thought it was funny when I heard it so I kept it.

stupid fucking poser kike. you have nothing to do with the actual likes that run shit, and they will kill you along with the rest. you stupid fucking piece of shit jewish trash

fuck you too for being a poser kike you stupid fuck
I don’t think so, I will probably leechmaxx off my multi millionaire Jewish parents and they already gave me 100k for no reason :lul:

I don’t think so, I will probably leechmaxx off my multi millionaire Jewish parents and they already gave me 100k for no reason :lul:
wait for the 4th reich you fucking trash

US kikes hate Putin because he put a leash on the "oligarchs" (oligarch = kike) who were plundering Russia after the Soviet Union breakup. I still remember the (((((media))))) crying over the billionaire Jews he jailed in the early 2000s.

US kikes hate Putin because he put a leash on the "oligarchs" (oligarch = kike) who were plundering Russia after the Soviet Union breakup. I still remember the (((((media))))) crying over the billionaire Jews he jailed in the early 2000s.
I thought the oligarchs were a result of the ussr breaking down and all the wealth of the country being given to friends of the government or something.

I thought the oligarchs were a result of the ussr breaking down and all the wealth of the country being given to friends of the government or something.
They got rich basically selling their country to Americans under Yeltsin who was himself a US puppet.

They got rich basically selling their country to Americans under Yeltsin who was himself a US puppet.
That’s exactly what I thought. Who were these people before? Government officials?

Now Russia is fighting back against Western neocon expansion and operations in countries around its borders. Russia won’t allow itself to become like Iran and be completely surrounded by cuckmerian military bases and isolated by the West.
You would support Russian invasion of Finland also? Because Finland is going to apply for NATO membership before the summer break of the parliament.

Why does the US far right hate Eastern Europe so much? This is depressing.

It corresponds to Russian far right opposing countries wanting to join Eurasian economic union and Collective treaty security organization.

Ukraine is the one who wants to join NATO, Germany and France have blocked Ukraine's attempts to join since the beginning. All of NATO is very UNeager to let Ukraine in. Exactly the opposite to what you and Russian propaganda claim. Russia is claiming right now that NATO is trying to lure Finland in, when in fact Finland wants to join out of its own volition while some NATO countries don't want to more than double NATO's border with Russia by allowing Finland in.

NATO membership does not mean "cuckmerian military bases", Poland, Baltics etc. really want them, but USA does not want to establish these bases, because they cost money and USA and NATO still want to stick to the NATO-Russia founding act of no new permanent bases in new member states.

Last edited:
You would support Russian invasion of Finland also? Because Finland is going to apply for NATO membership before the summer break of the parliament.

It corresponds to Russian far right opposing countries wanting to join Eurasian economic union and Collective treaty security organization.

Ukraine is the one who wants to join NATO, Germany and France have blocked Ukraine's attempts to join since the beginning. All of NATO is very UNeager to let Ukraine in. Exactly the opposite to what you and Russian propaganda claim. Russia is claiming right now that NATO is trying to lure Finland in, when in fact Finland wants to join out of its own volition while some NATO countries don't want to more than double NATO's border with Russia by allowing Finland in.

NATO membership does not mean "cuckmerian military bases", Poland, Baltics etc. really want them, but USA does not want to establish these bases, because they cost money and USA and NATO still want to stick to the NATO-Russia founding act of no new permanent bases in new member states.
I’m not American nor far right. NATO is an enemy of Russia, and it is absorbing up the countries surrounding it. It makes sense Russia will not like that and see it as an existential threat.

And yes, Ukraine is the one trying to join NATO however due to increasing NATO country operations in Russia like of the US, it looks like America is putting Russia in a similar state America was put in during the Cuban missile crisis, or how many middle eastern countries are in today.

The reason NATO is hesitant to add Eastern European countries is many. One of them is that these member states would add nothing but increase the likelihood of actual war (which did happen in Ukraine). Another is that it is a lesson from WW1 that building alliances like this can easily lead to war on a massive scale like before.

As for Finland, we’ll have to ask our local Fincel for his thoughts @FinnCel

Yea and NATO is supplying Ukraine without any secondary thought …

NATO is primarily funded and run by the Jewnited States to ensure and expand their hegemony. The member states are just vassals in all but name.

Yea and NATO is supplying Ukraine without any secondary thought …

NATO is primarily funded and run by the Jewnited States to ensure and expand their hegemony. The member states are just vassals in all but name.
GIF by Jay Sprogell

Honestly it‘s such a stupid argument.
Who cares if they want to join the Jewish Empire of Sin on their own accord. It‘s still an attack on Russian influence and interests.
Exactly, and no other countries war mongers as much as the US simply for their own interests in a region.

Exactly, and no other countries war mongers as much as the US simply for their own interests in a region.
Dumb Ukrainians fight and die as pawns of globo homo, while their foids suck Muslim dick in Sweden and Germany :feelshaha:

Dumb Ukrainians fight and die as pawns of globo homo, while their foids suck Muslim dick in Sweden and Germany :feelshaha:
They’re not dumb if they are forced at the point of the gun by their cucked government tbf.

They’re not dumb if they are forced at the point of the gun by their cucked government tbf.
I know several of them.

Most are actually low IQ enough to believe they‘re fulfilling their patriotic duty defending globo homos interests against the vile Russian horde.