Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Russians are the most cucked people on earth

Greyfag watches tiktoks made by a foid,
And deducts thats how all russian men act.

There are simps in every country .
if anything, russian men are the most abusive wife beaters in the world

Greyfag watches tiktoks made by a foid,
And deducts thats how all russian men act.

There are simps in every country .
if anything, russian men are the most abusive wife beaters in the world
I am literally Russian and what you said is valid only for 40+ year old men. New generation of men is not even interested in sex and simp women cause they consider them angelic. I see it everyday. Low libido and cucks, so ashamed to be born in that shithole

I don't give a fuck about chink-tokker foids.

And foids international day is for trannies and faggots

I am literally Russian and what you said is valid only for 40+ year old men. New generation of men is not even interested in sex and simp women cause they consider them angelic. I see it everyday. Low libido and cucks, so ashamed to be born in that shithole
Brainwashed cucks then. Thought the war will toughen them up.
I really have no empathy for Russia though.
They are sick fucks in every aspect of life

Brainwashed cucks then. Thought the war will toughen them up.
I really have no empathy for Russia though.
They are sick fucks in every aspect of life
So false. Eastern Russia is still pretty much based and not fully reached by Cuckin power. Healthy, funny and easy-going people. Western Russia is femb-boy and whores only. The few true men left are all 50+ years old.

Oh and btw the war crimes in Ukraine are almost solely made by chechens, tajiks, kyrgyzis etc. Russian soldiers are victims of those war crimes too

dead bedrooms, crazy demands, shitty disrespectful attitude towards her husband
High cheating probability, shit kids treatment, disrespect in front of your family

So false. Eastern Russia is still pretty much based and not fully reached by Cuckin power. Healthy, funny and easy-going people. Western Russia is femb-boy and whores only. The few true men left are all 50+ years old.

Oh and btw the war crimes in Ukraine are almost solely made by chechens, tajiks, kyrgyzis etc. Russian soldiers are victims of those war crimes too
calling russian men victims . Thats laughable and new lol.
Fuck them

West Russia and Moscow are the most cucked parts of Russia, filled with simps.
The South and East is a different story.

At the end of the day, I still hate Slavic women.
Wolves in sheep´s clothing, trying to act all Trad but they are far from it.
Only naive sex depraved fools buy into the ´Eastern Europe = Trad Virgins´ Bullshit

Even Polish women nowadays, would gladly hop on foreign dick, instead of choosing their own men.

West Russia and Moscow are the most cucked parts of Russia, filled with simps.
The South and East is a different story.
only caucasians and armenians are strong in south, and the're not ethnic russians. True Russian men are in east

They're all sucking bbc while he's out getting flowers BRUTAL

At the end of the day, I still hate Slavic women.
Wolves in sheep´s clothing, trying to act all Trad but they are far from it.
Only naive sex depraved fools buy into the ´Eastern Europe = Trad Virgins´ Bullshit
Wasn't Eastern Europe considered a the same level of Thailand? Did I smoke too much or we live different lives

Even Polish women nowadays, would gladly hop on foreign dick, instead of choosing their own men.
Yeah but polish men based. They slayed in southern italy and in my german state one of them gunned a turk cause he called Polish his slaves

I don't see a small amount of simping as cucked per say. Strong mateguarding COMBINED WITH a small amount of simping is fine. If you have women that are forced to be loyal to your race/ethnicity then it's OK to simp on them a little bit IMO. Issue with Slavs (not just Russians) is their women cuck their men with other ethnicities all the time (even ones they mog). At least SEAs (the other ultra-cucks of planet earth) pump and dump their women and treat them like shit. Slavs simp for their women and still end up being cucked by westerners, chinks, BBCs, and sands.

Yeah but polish men based. They slayed in southern italy and in my german state one of them gunned a turk cause he called Polish his slaves
Polish men are hard workers, have morals / values and overall is a masterpiece.
A Polish woman is a joke, in comparison to a Polish man.
Polish men deserve better.
I live in the Netherlands, and lots of Poles live here to work, so they can eventually move back to Poland for a certain period of time.

Polish men are hard workers, have morals / values and overall is a masterpiece.
A Polish woman is a joke, in comparison to a Polish man.
Polish men deserve better.
I live in the Netherlands, and lots of Poles live here to work, so they can eventually move back to Poland for a certain period of time.
That's because they lost control over their women due to soviet juice laws.

I don't see a small amount of simping as cucked per say. Strong mateguarding COMBINED WITH a small amount of simping is fine. If you have women that are forced to be loyal to your race/ethnicity then it's OK to simp on them a little bit IMO. Issue with Slavs (not just Russians) is their women cuck their men with other ethnicities all the time (even ones they mog). At least SEAs (the other ultra-cucks of planet earth) pump and dump their women and treat them like shit. Slavs simp for their women and still end up being cucked by westerners, chinks, BBCs, and sands.
It's because their father is either at war or drinking in some street. And their mothers literally tell them every day to treat women good. And that is enforced by law and school too. 8th march is holiday in russia and is "tradition" for young men to bring flowers to their peer girls.

Still less laughable and vith more values than american and germanic nations
I dont think so. Since all russian women whore and webcam.
Just visit cam girl websites and you see mostly russian psuedo stacies there ( since slavs cant be real stacies)

It's because their father is either at war or drinking in some street. And their mothers literally tell them every day to treat women good. And that is enforced by law and school too. 8th march is holiday in russia and is "tradition" for young men to bring flowers to their peer girls.
This would be fine if they put the women on a leash to counterbalance it. But as another poster here highlighted with statistical evidence (I think it was WorthlessSlavicShit), Russians get cucked en masse by every other race in existence; even short and ugly ethnics seem to mog taller and better looking Russians in Russia.

Edit: found the article, this is a good read -> https://incels.is/threads/study-just-be-ethnic-in-russia-proven-yet-again.577799/

Last edited:
I dont think so. Since all russian women whore and webcam.
Just visit cam girl websites and you see mostly russian psuedo stacies there ( since slavs cant be real stacies)
German women and slavic women in general are a good competition for that too

:lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
russia Will become globolize soon!

This would be fine if they put the women on a leash to counterbalance it. But as another poster here highlighted with statistical evidence (I think it was WorthlessSlavicShit), Russians get cucked en masse by every other race in existence; even short and ugly ethnics seem to mog taller and better looking Russians in Russia.

Edit: found the article, this is a good read -> https://incels.is/threads/study-just-be-ethnic-in-russia-proven-yet-again.577799/
They are attracted to dark features

They are attracted to dark features
Honestly, the way some posters here describe it, even a balding 5'2 curry janitor would mog in slavlands. I'm almost tempted to visit (I'm not balding or a janitor, but 5ft and curry)

Honestly, the way some posters here describe it, even a balding 5'2 curry janitor would mog in slavlands. I'm almost tempted to visit (I'm not balding or a janitor, but 5ft and curry)
That's an exaggeration

Indian IT guys go strong in Soviet countries. But if you want a white woman that bad then yeah, you have way more chances in Russia than in Europe or USA. Forget about the hot ones tho, they are chad and money-thugmaxxed slavs only

Are there any decent population of ruski men alive anymore. :feelsbadman: