Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russian murders girlfriend on livestream for $1000 dollars

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
This retard had a livestream where he'd do literally whatever people tell him to in exchange for superchat donos. Somebody gave him a thousand bucks to lock his pregnant girlfriend outside in the balcony without any clothes on in the middle of the winter and the madman actually did it and she fucking died. He kept the stream running after he realized what had happened and even after the paramedics arrived. :feelskek:

She tried to resist him but he forced her out because i guess he takes his job really serious or something.

Also he only got sentenced to six years in prison for a fucking murder lmao.

IDK where to find the full video, but link below has uncensored clips of him awkwardly dragging her dead body around his apartment.

I honestly feel a little guilty about finding this entertaining since somebody died but i just can't help myself. :feelsPop:

I also feel a bit of schadenfreude at the whole situation because it never ceases to amaze me how abusive assholes always have girlfriends. This one had plenty of warning signs, too. This wasn't the first time he hurt her because of a superchat.

Mongol barbarian blood still at work

Foids will date any abusive, violent, retarded, disrespectful moron before me, just because they look better.
:fuk:

Vapid materialism in action.

JFL

Personality detector didn’t work

Looks mogs and personality mogs me to oblivion. He got the girl - and we didn't.

We were chatting about this when it happened. I'm pretty sure the full video got posted.

The absolute state of choices made by foids.

I honestly feel a little guilty about finding this entertaining since somebody died but i just can't help myself. :feelsPop:

I also feel a bit of schadenfreude at the whole situation because it never ceases to amaze me how abusive assholes always have girlfriends. This one had plenty of warning signs, too. This wasn't the first time he hurt her because of a superchat.
This is a normal reaction for virginity survivors like us, and society is to blame for this, along with toilets. It's not your fault.

Foids will date any abusive, violent, retarded, disrespectful moron before me, just because they look better.
:fuk:
Well, she was pregnant.. not many opportunities for a single pregnant woman in Russia

Russians are based

I'd love to watch it but I can't seem to find it.

6 years from now or probably sooner he'll get out and they'll be holes waiting to date a normie like him. Yet 6 years from now i'll be rotting still.

Just Russia being Russia, I am sure that he is probably happy he did it.

He did a good thing. No more parasites like toilets or children