Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian Incel kills his Dad and Mom [VIDEO]. (Because they put him in psychiatric facility as kid.

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-

He claimed his father inflicted injuries on him in childhood but said he was put into a secure psychiatric facility.

Hey, we had the same childhood dream.

He finished the video by saying: “My childhood dream was to kill him. Think about it. It came true. Because children's dreams have to come true. That's all so far.”
Brutal.
Picking your parents is the most important choice you'll never make.

Brutal.
Picking your parents is the most important choice you'll never make.
Yeah, I can understand his pain even tho the video is pretty shocking. I wish someone could inflict this pain onto my parents (in RDR 2). I used to hate my bum father more but now I hate my mom even more than him bc she at least had options and could've fucked a decent looking guy who had his shit together, but no, she had to marry and have a kid with a complete loser. And here I am, posting on an incel forum, so the apple truly doesn't fall from the tree.

I'm at least blessed with a mother who would never intern me inside a padded room if I didn't want to.

man this stuff is evil. fuck...

Shit like this is why i'm a staunch antinatalist

One can only imagine what this guy had to suffer through because his parents put him in that asylum.

One can only imagine what this guy had to suffer through because his parents put him in that asylum.
Parents never take responsibility for fucking up child... they always have lame excuses
"he is like that"
"why are you like that" "you are bad"
"I will kick you out of house"
"you will do what I tell you under my roof"
"I gave you everything and you still failed"
"you don't deserve anything you are bad"
"our son is failure, we did everything to help him"

thx this will be useful for my next plan

Slavs are truly a subhuman specimen jfl

View attachment 883501View attachment 883502

View attachment 883503

He claimed his father inflicted injuries on him in childhood but said he was put into a secure psychiatric facility.
what an absolute retard holy fuck. why would you kill the only people who ever cared about you

I saw this vid about a year ago, ironically while lurking this forum :feelshaha: I thought they were curries at first, found out they were Russian later

what an absolute retard holy fuck. why would you kill the only people who ever cared about you
how did they cared about him when they put him in Mental ward as kid... this is like blow to your personality

If your own kid kills you, it's your fault. Parents are in a position of complete power over their children, and with power comes responsibility. Compare this to normie retardthink, where mothers can do no wrong and you have to simp for them unconditionally forever, but fathers get no respect no matter how good they are.
They abused him, he lashed out in self-defense, they got him put in that torture facility, and they finally got theirs. It's a shame he's considered a murderer, he's really an agent of justice.
:feelstastyman:

If your own kid kills you, it's your fault. Parents are in a position of complete power over their children, and with power comes responsibility. Compare this to normie retardthink, where mothers can do no wrong and you have to simp for them unconditionally forever, but fathers get no respect no matter how good they are.

They abused him, he lashed out in self-defense, they got him put in that torture facility, and they finally got theirs. It's a shame he's considered a murderer, he's really an agent of justice.

:feelstastyman:
Joined Jul 21, 2023

If he truly was mentally ill from the beginning, his parents did nothing wrong, and this guy should be brutally beaten to death with a hammER in the same mannER

If his parents made a mistake by putting him in a mental institution when he nevER had mental illness to begin with, then i support him shooting his parents in the head, but killing them in such a brutal mannER is just cruel

And always remember that's life

If he truly was mentally ill from the beginning, his parents did nothing wrong, and this guy should be brutally beaten to death with a hammER in the same mannER

If his parents made a mistake by putting him in a mental institution when he nevER had mental illness to begin with, then i support him shooting his parents in the head, but killing them in such a brutal mannER is just cruel
Well he saved them from long painful aging process, they were old anyway 61,64... better than rotting in boomer care facilty

I can't imagine killing my own family. Because they genuinely want to see me get better and they never put me in a mental ward.

But if this guy has joker mother, then it makes sense

I agree

That was depressing, he:feelsrope: killed them like they are rat, man

Its just normies often denie dabout this side of life. They said it couldn't happen to me all the time, but then when it happens do it hit.

Time destroys everything, and that is the absolute truth of life.

Reminds me of movie I stand alone. When the butcher kill his baby

based_meme should get his throat slit by his son

even david peltzer didnt kill his own mom
demonic stuff right here

also how many times do you have to hit someone with a hammer before they die
brutal way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5