Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian guy commits suicide and is then found by his family.

That's how most people would react if I died. They would fucking laugh like there's no tomorrow. Only my mom would (pretend to) be sad (foids fake their emotions, she would be glad she doesn't have a subhuman NEET rotting in her home anymore) but idc because she gave me these genes.

Is there any information to this video ? I looked for it online but couldnt find it anywhere else

Is there any information to this video ? I looked for it online but couldnt find it anywhere else
None,unfortunately. I found this video on 4chan back in February with zero context.

Cucked German governemnt blocks this site. Gonna need a VPN
Use developer tools and clear the site data to navigate through the threads although I doubt there's anything on that site either.

Brutal, his father showed more emotion than the soulless mother.

Also, he's a faggot for doing this. Roping should be the last resort solution, not something for healthy, normal looking, privileged people to do out of boredom. He's a 5 and could looksmax further. He has multiple friends for online chatting - he's probably NT. And he has 2 married parents.
He was a framecel probably short too and he definitely wasnt NT if he killed himself

Parents never take a child's depression seriously enough until he ropes, until it's too late
It's not just depression. Parents ignore many problems about their children, until it's too late. This parent-child bias is very common. People have difficulty accepting that problems are that close to home and more accepting that those problems happen "out there to others."

RIP Slavnigger.

Taking methadone like this by itself means you'll die a very painful death suffocating awake. You need some kind of long-acting benzodiazepine to make you sleepy and sleep first so that you die in your sleep.

Rest in peace. Opiod deaths are supposed to be very peaceful and beautiful from what i have heard.

Whats the name of this guy ?
That's the way I'd go out. Though I'd probably mix it with a benzo (because why not) and some promethazine (for the nausea that'll come on)

So 100% of suicides are by neurodivergent people?
If your genuinely depressed enough to kill yourself then you aren't nt

Nt normies can get “deppresed” but it isnt the same as when someone becomes suicidally deppresed

Rest in peace. Opiod deaths are supposed to be very peaceful and beautiful from what i have heard.

Whats the name of this guy ?
isnt mephedrone a stimulant?