Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian guy commits suicide and is then found by his family.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★

I envy him, better dead than live as a ethnic subhuman in a third world shithole.

His family's reaction are priceless tbh, every single breeder deserves to go through this. Have their child die before them. Fucking scums.

Rest in peace

He more of a Tajik than Russian. Anyway, mogs curries

Screenshot 2024 02 25 16 16 09 816 comandroidchrome

so what are the saying

Rest in peace. Opiod deaths are supposed to be very peaceful and beautiful from what i have heard.

Whats the name of this guy ?

Wish that was me

he was a sub5 they where crying tears of joy

where can i get methadone?

What did he take?SN?

Sweet freedom.

His family's reaction are priceless tbh, every single breeder deserves to go through this. Have their child die before them. Fucking scums.
Parents never take a child's depression seriously enough until he ropes, until it's too late

Russia is like 99% white. He's probably white.

If I was him I would've easily gotten a churka/noodle gf, really fucking brutal how people were laughing in the vc though. If I was to commit suicide I'd simply find a secluded place, die, and then have something burn my corpse.
:fuk::fuk:

Russia is like 99% white. He's probably white.
Cope russia is full of churkas and mongoloids like Chechens Dagestanis Tuvans,also some Iranian tribes etc

Bruh the people laughing on his discord

My family doesnt give a shit about me and dismiss all my problems by just saying get a job or meet someone.

If i had a shotgun i would blast my brains out on their living room carpet so they could come home to a pleasant suprise.

And his dad casually Ripping Vape next to son rotting corpse :feelskek: If this ain’t anti suicide fuel then idk

IMG 1567

Is there a single European or white nation that is not being invaded by shitskins? Its like they follow us everywhere.
No unfortunately. Well, technically it's Eastern European nations like Romania, Serbia, FYROM etc, because they're too poor and don't have welfare that rapefugees desire, but really, there's no European country where immigrants aren't invading it.

Tbh seems pretty peaceful. Trouble breathing and then goes to bed to never wake up. May he rest easy

Brutal, his father showed more emotion than the soulless mother.

Also, he's a faggot for doing this. Roping should be the last resort solution, not something for healthy, normal looking, privileged people to do out of boredom. He's a 5 and could looksmax further. He has multiple friends for online chatting - he's probably NT. And he has 2 married parents.

Tbh seems pretty peaceful. Trouble breathing and then goes to bed to never wake up. May he rest easy
Yeah, if I decide to rope in my 60s, it would be by ODing on opiates.