Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia war update as I see it

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Encouraged by @Dregster666 who has been helping keep threads going and then making the understanding go deeper.

There is like a 1,500 km frontline that snakes across all this endless farmland in Ukraine. What the Russians are doing is they have a shit load of different types of artillery and their rocket trucks and air strikes they are blasting the Ukrainian defensive positions. In some places like where there is bigger towns the Ukrainians have good defenses, like sand bags, concrete buildings, dug in, probably they go underground in the buildings. And these bigger towns they can have quite a lot of defenders in the town. The Ukrainians can also re-enforce and re-supply along their whole line, as can the Russians. So where Ukraine has these good defenses the Russians aren't advancing, but presumably they are killing Ukrainians slowly.

In other areas the Ukrainians they set up makeshift defenses like in 5 house towns and they dig shitty trenches and don't have many men defending there. But then the Russians are artillery down them, and large numbers of Russian infantry can come in and overwhelm them. Then the Ukrainians have to set up another shitty temporary line further back, and it takes the Russians quite awhile to move their artillery forward. The Ukrainians are worried that the Russians could take these places and then encircle the bigger towns so they couldn't get reinforced.

But the Russians seem to be withdrawing their troops after killing those Ukrainians at shitty temporary positions, and the Russians move the troops elsewhere. Then the Ukrainians retake these small towns, and it goes again. The Russian strategy appears to be to just cause brutal casualties if the Ukrainians are willing to keep doing this. And the Ukrainians don't have much heavy equipment left it appears, they are waiting for NATO equipment, like the Ukrainian's own artillery and rocket trucks and so forth they either have pulled them back to their big cities or are low on them.

Meanwhile Russia has hugely stepped up the pounding of Ukraine with airstrikes and especially cruise missiles across Ukraine. These Russian cruise missiles are very effective. They are hitting infrastructure now. Like rail yards to slow down the flow of NATO weaponry. And they are hitting chemical plants, power utilities, and also hitting Ukrainian military headquarters where Ukrainian military officers are. For the Russian jets they can't reach all the way across Ukraine and fly back, plus doing so would be very dangerous. But the cruise missiles are brutal.

The Ukrainians are saying and it appears to be true the Russians are much more casualty averse now. Like if there is still a fair amount of defenders in a larger village or town, the Russians don't attack with infantry even though they could take it, because they would take significant losses.

The Ukrainians also appear to be getting smarter, they aren't as worried that the Russians are going to surge forward even if the Russians take some of those shitty temporary lines. So the Ukrainians don't have to reinforce those after the Russians pull back from them. The Ukrainians can work on way better more solid defenses further back. The Ukrainian falling morale also forced this as Ukrainians weren't going to keep going to suicidally defend those positions. Same with the Russians they were facing literal mutinies when they were trying to force soldiers to attack into defended towns.

With a solid perimeter along the front lines, the Javelins aren't as dangerous. Because the artillery can sit way back, way, way out of range of the Javelins. The Russians also seem to have gotten good air defenses up so that the Turkish drones the Ukrainians have aren't as threatening to them. Like the Russians appear to be shooting a lot of them down, and Ukraine doesn't have that many.

It seems to me like the USA would be ok with the conflict ending with Russia getting the 4 SE provinces and making them independent Republics allied with Russia. Basically the NWO would get the rest of Ukraine which is 32 million people and Russia would get 8.8 million people in its Ukraine + Crimea which Russia took in 2014 has 2.5 million people. The USA would probably also be ok if Russia gets Kharkiv province 2.6 million and Dnepropetrovsk province 3.1 million. But the USA & co. will make Russia fight all out for those by arming the hell out of the Ukrainians and the USA & co. are already paying for basically the full government of Ukraine's budget, including non-military programs.

I don't think as it currently is that Russia would be able to take those 2 other provinces as there is some big cities in those. And Russia appeared to want to take Odessa province and Mykolaiv province, but I think for those NATO would outright enter the war if necessary. Ukraine needs the ports there.

How NATO is talking about entering the war if they had to was the Polish and Romanian armies would move into Western Ukraine as peacekeepers. They wouldn't try to attack the Russian lines or go near to them. And then the US & UK airpower and then the ground based technology platforms would be placed in there. And the Ukraine army of course would be there, which at this point Ukraine must have a huge standing army.

Novorossiya 86563f45 630b 4bd6 99d2 c239404f4b3 resize 750

What Russia wants to do is get control of the DPR and LPR up to the provincial borders. Which they got a fair ways to go for fighting on those. And Ukraine while we blame Zelensky for being a rabid attack dog of the USA, it appears the Ukraine people also aren't willing currently to sign away these 4 SE provinces.

The Russians also are weary that if it goes to a peace deal on the current borders, then the EU and NATO are going to build up Ukraine.

This so far has been a dud for Russia.

Also the JWO isn’t going to negotiate and let Russia have anything. One side gets completely obliterated or it’s a perpetual stalemate.

This so far has been a dud for Russia.

Also the JWO isn’t going to negotiate and let Russia have anything. One side gets completely obliterated or it’s a perpetual stalemate.

The NWO has some more tests for Russia coming to see how the Russians can handle them. Next up is this US/UK artillery that some of them entered combat this week. Granted its only about 100 artillery guns so far that are being sent to Ukraine.

But when combined with the Excalibur shells that are guided, and have fins to glide for monster range.. the Russians have their own versions of these too. But how many I don't know. The Switchblade 600's and Phoenix Ghosts are going to be coming in eventually.

They haven't been willing to give the Ukrainians various versions of cruise missiles yet.

Thoughts on this post @based_meme

@JayGoptri
My thoughts are are basically that strategy is less important and what the media decides is more important. Since pro-Ukraine West has control of the scene, the will continue the war until the Ukrainian people say "no more we are too tired"

As for what @WizardofSoda said about Russians strategy now, I agree mostly. I don't know too much abou the ins and outs of resource and manpower on either side but if the war in Ukraine is something which leftist America needs then it will continue until they (Leftists) are dethroned by Cuckservatives who want to end the war in the name of "giving the money to the working class in America". Otherwise, what they are setting up might go on for a long time. Heck even if it stops in a week, it will have been a long war.

Ukrainian troops with Western allies will be planning clandestine hit & run operations for a long time to come if a deal that makes everyone happy is not reached. And it's VERY hard to make everyone happy in today's times. :feelsbadman:

Going to be covid 2 except Russians are gunna be the new eldians.:feelskek: brutal.

I wanna see Russia use tactical nukes. Would love to see the response the west would do.

I wanna see Russia use tactical nukes. Would love to see the response the west would do.
There is a chance that - They are so disorganised thay they'd probably do nothing. And if they did nothing it would be the are not real nuclear powers anymore. If a nuclear nation is not longer willing to use nukes in retaliation to a nuclear strike, then it's not really a nuclear nation.

They will continue the war until the Ukrainian people say "no more we are too tired"
Do you think this point will ever be reached? Just looks at Syria war has been going on there for years now.

Do you think this point will ever be reached? Just looks at Syria war has been going on there for years now.
Well, not if the American Democrats stay in power. I don't think so. Each time the democratic party took office it was a popular leader, up until Biden. Popular leaders have some known rules to follow to be liked, but it's unclear in the States what the dying generation of Boomers want now. Do they want to live forever, make everything mediocre (like this war effort), fight Covid & Environmental- pollution type of hoccum forever? I don't know. And with the way the "Deep State" has allowed or at least turned the other way for this Ukraine War, means they are not really interested in rebuilding damaged economy or fixing masturbatory hijinks in government. On the contrary they want to do more of it it seems, hence Ukraine. Same with European politics, it's all Leftism disguised as Mainstreamism. So I just don't know what point is "enough" for them. Death of soldiers? Economic hyperinflation? Society Collapse? I just can't tell. I don't know :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Well, not if the American Democrats stay in power. I don't think so. Each time the democratic party took office it was a popular leader, up until Biden. Popular leaders have some known rules to follow to be liked, but it's unclear in the States what the dying generation of Boomers want now. Do they want to live forever, make everything mediocre (like this war effort), fight Covid & Environmental- pollution type of hoccum forever? I don't know. And with the way the "Deep State" has allowed or at least turned the other way for this Ukraine War, means they are not really interested in rebuilding damaged economy or fixing masturbatory hijinks in government. On the contrary they want to do more of it it seems, hence Ukraine. Same with European politics, it's all Leftism disguised as Mainstreamism. So I just don't know what point is "enough" for them. Death of soldiers? Economic hyperinflation? Society Collapse? I just can't tell. I don't know :feelsbadman:
I don’t think they even know anymore. This is the fall of the Roman Empire. Every western nation is in a death rattle and the governments and politicians only care about squeezing as much juice from the lemon as they can before it all collapses. The boomers know they are dead anyway so they don’t care regardless.

As with Ukrainians having enough of the war I don’t think it will happen. They won’t be satisfied with surrender or compromise and neither will Russia. And no one cares about what effects a long term war will have on Ukraine because it’s mostly men that are there the women and children left.

My thoughts are are basically that strategy is less important and what the media decides is more important. Since pro-Ukraine West has control of the scene, the will continue the war until the Ukrainian people say "no more we are too tired"

As for what @WizardofSoda said about Russians strategy now, I agree mostly. I don't know too much abou the ins and outs of resource and manpower on either side but if the war in Ukraine is something which leftist America needs then it will continue until they (Leftists) are dethroned by Cuckservatives who want to end the war in the name of "giving the money to the working class in America". Otherwise, what they are setting up might go on for a long time. Heck even if it stops in a week, it will have been a long war.

Ukrainian troops with Western allies will be planning clandestine hit & run operations for a long time to come if a deal that makes everyone happy is not reached. And it's VERY hard to make everyone happy in today's times. :feelsbadman:

Good points and about Syria just how much the Syrian population is willing to keep fighting, its insane. When both sides have pushed their armies too hard so that they are taking massive casualties for weeks on end, then the armies were close to breaking in both cases.

It seems like there is a rate of death toll that soldiers are ok with. Like take a grouping of 1,000 men. And they don't see action all day, every day.. its more a sporadic thing. But to average it out say they were losing like 2 guys a week. Which is actually huge over a whole year, 100. Then over a 3 years wars would be 30%.

That might even be an unsustainably high pace. But there is somewhere, where soldiers aren't that worried that they personally are going to die even though it adds up over time statistically.

On the other hand what we saw with the Russian units in the North before they withdrew there was talk of units taking like 15-30% dead in 6 weeks. 15% dead in 6 weeks would be 25 out of 1,000 dying a week. That is way too high for people to take that risk. And after 6 weeks of that some groupings in the Russian army was fleeing and literal mutinies, and many soldiers had abandoned their positions and were hiding in buildings and others had ran into the forests with their officers for safety.

The military if some groupings they fought brutal fights and took heavy casualties, they can get rotated out to rest up and get new soldiers to replace the positions that were lost. And they could go to a not so dangerous mission for next time.

One huge advantage America & Britain had in WWII is they got a good reputation for treating PoW's well and not taking revenge on local populations when they took control of areas. And it was viewed by people like they said the Italian poor who were the soldiers they liked America and hated their own fascist government. And Italy's more upper class people the officers they liked Britain. So as the US/UK militaries rolled up the easily defendable and heavily populated Italian terrain, the Italian army just surrendered for the most part.

Thats why in the EU where the process was much more advanced things are changing now. The new EU rulers they know all these things were leading to death of the society, and they don't want to be the rulers of a few goat herders leading their goats through the ruins of what once were great and populace cities.

So they are doing very broad reforms in Europe to get out of this situation. One example is how generous they are making child subsidies, free daycare and generous maternity leave. Another is the mass immigration. Then there is all the economic reforms that are happening in the EU.

I notice under the new leaders how dramatically energy policy is changing too.. suddenly they are re-opening coal plants, delaying closing nuclear plants, and wanting to build LNG import terminals.