Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Russia is guaranteed to lose against Ukraine

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Russia is rapidly losing its territorial gains, unable to hold the line as Ukrainian forces make rapid gains with the help of Western intelligence and weaponry. So far, Ukrainian counteroffensive success includes Balakliya, Kupyansk, Izyum, and the latest is Lyman. Meanwhile, Russians are advancing at a snail's pace in Donetsk. This is absolutely terrible for Russia. Embarrassing and humiliating. It may very well resort to nukes.

Honestly, I can't see globohomo NATO losing in a non-nuclear World War 3 scenario fighting against Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Even the full collective might of these powers can't match cutting edge NATO weaponry and intelligence. The best we can hope for as mutual annhilation in nuclear war.

Hopefully we have a nuclear war

I doubt NATO will risk a full on war; they'll just keep funding Ukraine to keep going as long as their citizens don't full on riot against the cost of living. :feelsjuice:

Taking over 1/5 of Jewkranian soil is a great feat in and of itself

I doubt NATO will risk a full on war; they'll just keep funding Ukraine to keep going as long as their citizens don't full on riot against the cost of living. :feelsjuice:
On the contrary, NATO is itching to fuel its military industrial complex.
Taking over 1/5 of Jewkranian soil is a great feat in and of itself
But will Russians be able to hold onto its gains? That's the question. So far from what we're seeing, they might have to give back their gains quite soon. And don't forget, Russia has only taken some 60% of Donetsk. It was supposed to take all of it.

I WANT THEM BEING NUKED.

If Russia is weak then I REALLY FUCKIN WONDER how ukrainians will take care of their nukes when they land on their land

NUKE NUKE NUKE

On the contrary, NATO is itching to fuel its military industrial complex.
They can already most likely do that by giving Ukraine millions in funds and ammunition/weaponry; starting another world war would not fare well for their civilian governments. :feelsjuice:

DUKE NUKEM FOR FUCK SAKE

yeah unfortunately nato is just too strong. They have complete world domination. I don’t see anyone passing them for a long time

yeah unfortunately nato is just too strong. They have complete world domination. I don’t see anyone passing them for a long time
China :feelsthink:

If India takes side of Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and North Korean, then we might can win against globohomo

If India takes side of Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran and North Korean, then we might can win against globohomo
currycels arent siding with China and Pakistan jfl. Unless China and Pakistan cede the Kashmir region to them

the ukrainian attacks are chock full of western mercs, but regardless russia is still looking weak af at the moment

Hopefully we have a nuclear war

based as fuck, both sides will probably start with ukraine first :lul:

I don't think nato is that strong, nato forces are just as bad they just have more money to delay the embarassement

china might be a paper tiger but they reverse engineered everything cause smooth brain americuck companies sold out to them in favour of years long cheap labor

The longer this war wages the worst it'll be for Russia. Tbh I did not expect Russia to be this weak. I get that the West is assisting Jewkraine but still, Russia is supposed to be a superpower and this war has been humiliating thus far. Honestly I think if the US went toe to toe with Russia in a conventional non-nuclear war they would destroy the Russian military in a few weeks. The good old days of the Soviets and the red army are long gone, Russia is a shell of its former self.

You think so

Funny

Russia is rapidly losing its territorial gains, unable to hold the line as Ukrainian forces make rapid gains with the help of Western intelligence and weaponry. So far, Ukrainian counteroffensive success includes Balakliya, Kupyansk, Izyum, and the latest is Lyman. Meanwhile, Russians are advancing at a snail's pace in Donetsk. This is absolutely terrible for Russia. Embarrassing and humiliating. It may very well resort to nukes.

Honestly, I can't see globohomo NATO losing in a non-nuclear World War 3 scenario fighting against Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Even the full collective might of these powers can't match cutting edge NATO weaponry and intelligence. The best we can hope for as mutual annhilation in nuclear war.
Source? Where can i keep up/ get videos on the war

Next step towards Brave New World. (((They))) will get russia and eastern europe. And after that China and the middle east. Until they one day control the world.
Who are “they”