Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Russia and Argentina should be friends

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
Title

One country faces the north pole and the other faces the south pole, we are at opposite ends.

(actually closer than we think if we cross the pole directly)

For some strange reason I feel that there is an affinity between our two countries.

We should have to cooperate, please tell Putin to help us kick out the pro-USA Jew Milei

Based, all non-westoid countries should stick together

Over for your country
IOyB.gif

There is always an altERnative way

Title

One country faces the north pole and the other faces the south pole, we are at opposite ends.

(actually closer than we think if we cross the pole directly)

For some strange reason I feel that there is an affinity between our two countries.

We should have to cooperate, please tell Putin to help us kick out the pro-USA Jew Milei
In fact, I know that after the outbreak of the war, many Russians left for Argentina. According to Wikipedia, 300 thousand Ukrainians and 200 thousand Russians live in Argentina.

Last edited:
In fact, I know that after the outbreak of the war, many Russians left for Argentina. According to Wikipedia, 300 thousand Ukrainians and 200 thousand Russians live in Argentina.

Whenever I travel on public transport there are some Russian friends and a Russian family speaking in Russian, in the middle of an Argentine bus.

It was like an alien image to me at first. Why am I listening to a conversation in Russian in the middle of a bus in Argentina?

This was weird asf because I traveled through a peripheral neighborhood of the city, not through the center

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back