Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ruralcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
So, i've been thinking and i came to a conclusion regarding a specific type of incels... the "ruralcels".
What is a ruralcel? Ruralcels are average looking males who are condemned to inceldom mostly because they reside in isolated rural areas inhabited mostly by old people and without any clubs/activities wich those young men could be able to join and meet girls. Typically, ruralcels would have no problem ascending if they lived in a city. Nevertheless, another trait that defines the ruralcel is the fact that he is unable to move away from the village either because he's too much of a mentalcel to pursue higher education on the city or because he's just unable to deal with the social anxiety that cities bring.

ruralcels = mentalcels in rural areas
he's too much of a mentalcel to pursue higher education on the city or because he's just unable to deal with the social anxiety that cities bring.

Mentalcels have it worst than any other incel, we are absolutely alone on this world

Lithuania is just shitty village, so I part of ruralcel too

Low IQ. Average looking males don't fall under the definition of incels, learn to distinguish between us and the normies

ruralcels = mentalcels in rural areas

Mentalcels have it worst than any other incel, we are absolutely alone on this world

I wouldn't necessarly reduce ruralcels to just another branch of mentalcels. Ruralcels are a thing of their own. They can be really bright people but too anxious to move out to another place or just so used to hike/forest cope that they no longer can live away from it.
Low IQ. Average looking males don't fall under the definition of incels, learn to distinguish between us and the normies

Average or attractive males who are involuntarily celibate due to things out of their control are not normies. Would an ascended bald manlet be more of an incel than an attractive kiss handholdess virgin?

Last edited: