Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ruqqus bans +incels and +MGTOW for bullshit reasons

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
Sersegsdgd

No one was advocating violence on +incels and +MGTOW. This was just a pretext for the Ruqqus admins to purge two guilds that offended their sensibilities.

So much for free speech and all that.

These self-righteous tradcucks are no better than the feminists who run Reddit. They're just opposite sides of the same gynocentric coin.

The moment a social media platform begins censoring perfectly legal speech is the moment when you should stop supporting them.

It should have set off alarm bells when they banned +lolicon and +jailbait (there wasn't any nudity there). Censorship is a clearly a slippery slope, and hebe/ephebophiles were the canary in the coal mine on Ruqqus just like they were on Reddit.

Last edited:
View attachment 478475

No one was advocating violence on +incels and +MGTOW. This was just a pretext for the Ruqqus admins to purge two guilds that offended their sensibilities.

So much for free speech and all that.

These self-righteous tradcucks are no better than the feminists who run Reddit. They're just opposite sides of the same gynocentric coin.

The moment a social media platform begins censoring perfectly legal speech is the moment when you should stop supporting them.

It should have set off alarm bells when they banned +lolicon and +jailbait (there wasn't any nudity there). Censorship is a clearly slippery slope, and hebe/ephebophiles were the canary in the coal mine on Ruqqus just like they were on Reddit.
I've been saying this for so long, the right wing is not our friend.
They are bluepilled sad pathetic cucks that should not be supported by anyone here.

I've been saying this for so long, the right wing is not our friend.
They are bluepilled sad pathetic cucks that should not be supported by anyone here.
We have no friends. Never did and never will.

what a joke. that site was marketing itself as an alternative to reddit, without censorship and all that.

so much for free speech :feelshaha:
Right-wingers are just tradcucks and foid worshippers all the same. We live in a cuntocracy

literally the only advantage of Ruqqus was free speech, without that it's just Reddit with way less users and even worse servers :feelshaha:

mgtows keep coping their way on votal.net now