Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Runt/do your siblings mog you

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I am the runt of 6 kids I am low IQ ugly unathletic terrible character khhv
I guess the genes deteriorated with me also my parents were old in terms of child making and now are just old

what about you do you get mogged or are you single child would you want siblings
I don't like siblings
good for nothing
General Cho

I only have a sister, her life is obviously much better in every way and she mogs me lookwise she's probably a 7/10 while i'm a 2/10 at least she's even more retarded than i am

Are you the youngest? If so how old was your mother when she had you?

Just barely. Only by 1 or 1.5 points tbh, so dead average. Still lives life on tutorial mode / easy mode because XX chromosomes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My older Chad brother slayed so much in college that he developed some kind of prostate condition from "overuse" and contracted at least one STD that I heard about, meanwhile I rotted alone in my dorm room

My older Chad brother slayed so much in college that he developed some kind of prostate condition from "overuse" and contracted at least one STD that I heard about, meanwhile I rotted alone in my dorm room
I hope all slayers end up suffering like this. Fuck them.

Did he became a genuine MGTOW?

My half siblings mog me from mars to sirius bro. It's not even funny

Yes, ive written about him and my other actual chad brother

Is it possible to get prostate condition from over fapping :feelstrash:

My little step brother mogs me in nesaly every aspect and its fucking sui fuel
My half siblings mog me from mars to sirius bro. It's not even funny
Feel you brah...

Im pretty sure in her 40s
Yeah its over, women have a lot more problems with children the older they have them. Women were not designed to breed at that age.

They get less nutrients and are in a more unhealthy old womb. Your odds were shit.

You probably would have better off if your mother only had 3 kids before 25 and then stopped.

I just have one younger brother and he is bigger,stronger and more confident than I am, oh and most importantly he has a girlfriend

My older brother is the oldest sibling and isn’t an incel but he’s a loser that probably almost never scores. My older sister smv mogs me from the Milky Way to the Adromeda galaxy.

My eldest sibling is a 6'2/6'3 Chad.
He was also born when my parents were alot younger