Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Runnin out of copes

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
The only cope i got left is gaming,and even that barely interests me anymore. When i was younger i used to enjoy video games,now i rarely get excited while playing a game,and often i end up quitting it.

View: https://youtu.be/Sf3o5ZSWBlk?t=150

With vidya, it's quite enraging to think that a Chad who easily voicemogs you and coordinationmogs you is beating you in one of the hobbies you do enjoy... :feelswhat:

Which is why I don't play many video games. :feelsclown:

Are you interested in wealthmaxxing or do you just LDAR? :feelshehe:

Are you interested in wealthmaxxing
trucels dont wealthmaxx,if they decide to wageslave they'll be stuck in a dead end,low pay job,being treating like trash by their boss,while chad scum gets promoted due to his face
or do you just LDAR? :feelshehe:
ldaring is the only sensible option for a trucel,why would you want to contribute to a system that treated you like trash since day 1

May the copes keep the ropes away

Reality is often disappointing.i don't know how some people still cope with video games.Your video game rank is worthless while Chad can pick any foid he wants and ranks up in real life.

Last edited: