Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel RTS APM is improving , picking up a new rts is easy , cunts will never be able to compete bc of emotional mind

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
rts is a LOGICAL game genre, womans handle things of, of emotions , like woah what do i do what do i do
we on the other hand stay calm play logical , build logical , and just win
let alone them lerning macro ( hotkeys )

strg + 1 = group 1
1= select group 1 ( same goes with the other strg + number )
A = 1 idle worker ( used thise quite some times to select faster )
strg + A = all idle workers

Worker ( press A if idle )
b+q = build castle ( expanding )
b+f = build farm/ house ( more supply )
b+e = build blacksmith ( tech)
b+w = casern / arena / military camp ( train basic units )

Castle ( most of the time on group 2 = press 2 )
q = build worker
w = upgrade to fortress
c = (never used yet lol )
v = ( same )

casern ( most of the time on group 3 = press 3 )
q = build swordsman ( done alot in the video )
w = build spearman
e = ( never used yet )
r = build priest
t = build bowman ( done sometimes, they just need a BM ( blacksmith ) )

blacksmith ( no group bc its not relevant overtime )
q = upgrade swordsman attack
w = upgrade swordsman defence
e ( never used yet )
r ( same )
t ( same )

other commands i didnt practise yet lol ,

i hate it when people play rts with mouse only as if their to lazy to lern fucking basic hotkeys just trololol , let alone foids even touching a rts
ITS A MANS GAME GENRE and i hope it stays that way, if not well no mercy to those hypergamous pieces of shit

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blank 063c1df39aae3940245cb46c29df9a13

We have reached levels of autism that were never thought possible.

this game an age of empires clone?

this game an age of empires clone?

more like sc clone, there are 3 races ( empire, hordes and fallen ) i play empire and theyre quite like your typical aoe layout, but they got elfes and what not too so theres that
We have reached levels of autism that were never thought possible.
this is just basic rts knowledge and hotkeys, look those sc pros or koreans, trice as much apm with orthodox building ( clean play )

Last edited:
What RTS do you play? I play SC2 but not much, terran mech is fun but the balance will never be fixed.

What RTS do you play? I play SC2 but not much, terran mech is fun but the balance will never be fixed.
just some random ones lol, played a browser rts named sudden strike might aswell start littlewargame again ( another browser rts ) but a cool one. it has an 8 bit style and you will fell right at home, read about that barracks are pretty useless now and everyone playes either wolf den into dragon , or some mechanic stuff, like i said i need to get into it first again, but we can play someday if you wanna pick it up too
http://www.littlewargame.com/

I wasted about 1k hours on SC2 WoL until I got into master league. Then I saw guys with < 1/5th as many games in master league and realized that they all mental speed mog me.
Competitive sc2

Which is also the reason I failed at online poker mutli-tabling and competitive Dota. I'm not even low IQ just slow. It's over for slow autistcels

I wasted about 1k hours on SC2 WoL until I got into master league. Then I saw guys with < 1/5th as many games in master league and realized that they all mental speed mog me. View attachment 83165

Which is also the reason I failed at online poker mutli-tabling and competitive Dota. I'm not even low IQ just slow. It's over for slow autistcels
impressive i always heard masters in sc2 is the pinnacle for a human i guess there is grandmaster too but thats for pros or serious streamers

yea we always are the end of the line, wanted to get into online poker but let it then trololol,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back