Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RotMaxxing and LDAR are all I can do. (IT won't touch this)

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
At this point in my life, I ask myself, "What point is there anymore? Why do I continue to even bother with upkeep if it's all a fruitless effort?"
By simply embracing my bodies natural rot/deterioration, I achieve a multitude of things.
1. I can stop worrying about what people think of me, because even if I go full 100% tryhard and Chad larp with everything I've got, it's all in vain because females know a Chad when they see one and I am most certainly not.
2. Dirtier people tend to lead shorter lives, meaning I don't have to suffer as long.
3. Eventually my family will be desensitized to the stench and they'll stop complaining about it.
There's no hope for me, there never was. Being born with ADHD and Autism, as well as being 5'6 and extremely ugly, means I'll never be a real human being, let alone a Chad. When I die, they probably won't even give me a proper funeral and will probably just dump my body somewhere for the maggots and vultures to feast on. Although I feel like my corpse would be something to disgusting for even them to eat. I may only be 20, but my life feels over already. Sometimes I wish I was dead.

I feel you man. None of us asked to be born like this. It's not our fault, it NEVER was and you have EVERY right to complain about your struggles. Don't listen to seething soys who want to silence you.

Last edited:
I feel you man. None of us asked to be born like this. It's not our fault, it NEVER was and you have EVERY right to complain about. Don't listen to seething soys who want to silence you.

I feel you man. None of us asked to be born like this. It's not our fault, it NEVER was and you have EVERY right to complain about. Don't listen to seething soys who want to silence you.
giga based and high iq

If it were possible, I would wish to become an actual Saiyan, overthrow Soyciety, and give our kind the justice we deserve.

The only reason we're suffering is because our parents CHOSE to reproduce.
at least you're not blaming yourself like the rest of the self hating ethnic cucks on this site and yeah i agree fuck bringing someone out of their own will to live in a shit reality

If it were possible, I would wish to become an actual Saiyan, overthrow Soyciety, and give our kind the justice we deserve.
Hey, if we're not entitled to basic love and respect, they're not entitled to safety.

Half of the current generation of Men feels the same as you, yet no one gives a fuck. People only care for foids problems.

I feel you man. None of us asked to be born like this. It's not our fault, it NEVER was and you have EVERY right to complain about your struggles. Don't listen to seething soys who want to silence you.

at least you're not blaming yourself like the rest of the self hating ethnic cucks on this site and yeah i agree fuck bringing someone out of their own will to live in a shit reality
Exactly. No self respecting incel with any bit of dignity would blame himself. You did NOT do this. Your parents did this.

When I die, they probably won't even give me a proper funeral and will probably just dump my body somewhere for the maggots and vultures to feast on. Although I feel like my corpse would be something to disgusting for even them to eat. I may only be 20, but my life feels over already. Sometimes I wish I was dead.
this extract really made me think about the disrespect that will occur to my corpse when i'm gone.

this extract really made me think about the disrespect that will occur to my corpse when i'm gone.
at least you did't die in war after being shamed into serving and have a mobilized inkwell ruski piss on your corpse and get famous on 4chimp