Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Roping

nanachicel

nanachicel

Greycel
I just want to talk about roping in general. I plan on doing it after i finish my little list of things to do before i die, and was really curious on what you guys feel about incels that roped, incels that are planning on it, and if it’s a good choice.

normies and foids rejoice at our deaths. I will never give them what they desire

Bro joined the forum yesterday and already wants to rope

I think it beats rotting in my mom's house, and feeling like a loser bc everyone is in a relationship, and i sit here beating it to hentai my whole life

cope on here...fuck roping

Best to avoid it if hell is indeed real. Our god is a cuck, so I don't think he would show any mercy to anyone who kermits the sui.

Its the only option for most of us

roping is way too painful

normies and foids rejoice at our deaths. I will never give them what they desire
tbh not to rude you really think foids care if you die. the idea that foids pay any mind to us is laughable in my opinion.

I just want to add i'm not against coping, and i'm not for roping. I’m a retarded subhuman, roping is the best choice for me.