Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping isn't even a good option.

Absolutely. Couldn't imagine a worse off way to live than trying to kill yourself only to be a vegetable.

I don't know how this happens. I'm able to be in my room, without anyone knocking, texting, calling all fucking day. No one would notice me roping. I imagine this guy got noticed fast and got rushed to the ER.

the doctors should have let him pass on as this is the cruelest fate going.doctors talk about the preservation of life but don,t take into consideration the mental anguish this man is now in.

Absolutely. Couldn't imagine a worse off way to live than trying to kill yourself only to be a vegetable.

It is worst than death, especially for someone who just wanted to go, i guess doctors like their paycheck more than having human dignity and giving someone a peaceful end.

I don't know how this happens. I'm able to be in my room, without anyone knocking, texting, calling all fucking day. No one would notice me roping. I imagine this guy got noticed fast and got rushed to the ER.

Yeah i think he texted someone beforehand, but still, roping isn't 100% sure, fuck being in a vegetable state.

That's why it's best to blow your brains out

That's why it's best to blow your brains out

100% agree, some big heroin shot right before pulling the trigger of a 12 gauge, a la Kurt Cobain. No failure possible.

100% agree, some big heroin shot right before pulling the trigger of a 12 gauge, a la Kurt Cobain. No failure possible.
Exactly. That's how I'd do it.

Can't make money off and extrort a dead body