Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ropemaxxing?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
What’s the best way to rope? (In Roblox)

Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322022Friday, November 07, 2014 5:00 AM CST
Absolutely not. Although conditions such as depression often have the effect of significantly distorting the sufferers perception of reality to a degree of extremity, committing suicide is entirely unnecessary. The problems that you might be having certainly won't dissipate instantaneously, It requires a system of management and commitment towards trying to change your perspective of the situation that significantly determines the over-all outcome. Every human has their own capabilities, It doesn't make you an inferior being simply because your capabilities differs from another individuals nor does it mean that you're "worthless", variation has both positive and negative consequences, It all depends on how you're utilizing it. Over-all, none of us can accurately determine whether you'll ever fully recover from your cognitive condition, I would suggest communicating with a person that has a positive influence on you and seeking psychiatric/psychological assistance from a qualified and empathetic professional outside of the internet.
Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322254Friday, November 07, 2014 5:21 AM CST
"I picked up a knife about 2+ years ago. I know how this suicide thing works." Not necessarily. Actually utilizing the willpower to kill yourself is much different from taking it into recognition. Different people are affected differently by "Suicide". There's much more positive things that you can focus on while trying to manage your problems rather than allowing the psychological stress to cause you to gain enough willpower to kill yourself.

JK:

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.

see you tomorrow

Play rope simulator on roblox

Stop asking this question, the only answer is shotgun to roof of mouth

Yeah I climb rope every evening. It's a good workout.

postmaxxing in incel.is