Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why dont yall testosterone maxx

G

gymcel122

Banned
-
Started doing this and its really worth it best way to actually improve

What's up with all this gray shit posting?
If I was a mod I would already banned you

I'm too pussy for injections but I hope to apply topical testosterone cream to my balls.

How do I do that?

I'm too pussy for injections but I hope to apply topical testosterone cream to my balls.
Nah like improve diet sleep and stuff simple but kinda hard to do

>tells us to increase our T
>says "y'all"
kys faggot

No amount of testosterone would improve my looks, and i will probably start balding fast from it

How do I do that?
Diet and sleep are fucking huge factors to testosterone another thing is competition even non physical like lets say im competing with some guy strength because of this my body will raise testosterone to help me win the competition

No amount of testosterone would improve my looks, and i will probably start balding fast from it
Nope you wont also if you were still in puberty testosterone and other hormones wouldve helped alot but they will still do now like imagine a stronger more masculine version of yourself

Eat raw onion + train regularly + intermittent fasting + no-fap (YES COOMBRAINS, I SAID NOFAP, it gives you more energy in the long run).

Diet and sleep are fucking huge factors to testosterone another thing is competition even non physical like lets say im competing with some guy strength because of this my body will raise testosterone to help me win the competition
do you like some guy named team3d or something

no-fap (YES COOMBRAINS, I SAID NOFAP, it gives you more energy in the long run).
It doesn't give me any energy, it's only makes things worse, when you jerk off 1 time you have post nut clarity so you can stop thinking about females, when you don't masturbate you think about females all the time and you're always horny.

Men who is thirsty is easier for women to manipulate.

Eat raw onion + train regularly + intermittent fasting + no-fap (YES COOMBRAINS, I SAID NOFAP, it gives you more energy in the long run).
Fasting isnt that good hard to get right diet and sleep are way more important(diet is fucking hard to get like if you try to measure your nutrition for a day you will see your lacking a fuck ton of very important ones)

It doesn't give me any energy, it's only makes things worse, when you jerk off 1 time you have post nut clarity so you can stop thinking about females, when you don't masturbate you think about females all the time and you're always horny.

I always feel drained and terribly tired after masturbating.

With 10 days of no-fap I have more energy, body heat, concentration, I even feel bigger physically.

I need at least 3 days of no-fap so I don't feel like the living dead during the day's tasks.

Fapping releases prolactin wich isnt really good try to fap no more than once a week

Fasting isnt that good hard to get right diet and sleep are way more important(diet is fucking hard to get like if you try to measure your nutrition for a day you will see your lacking a fuck ton of very important ones)

I have like a fucking sugar addiction that makes me eat junk food constantly, anyway I'm fixing it now, fasting helps a lot

Fapping releases prolactin wich isnt really good try to fap no more than once a week
No fap is redpill cope, attractive guys fuck all the time and they're way more energetic and successful than some sub5 coper.

I have like a fucking sugar addiction that makes me eat junk food constantly, anyway I'm fixing it now, fasting helps a lot
Junk food fucking destroys testosterone really bad for it plus all the other stuff that harms your health and makes you gain fat

Just increase your sex drive bro

Avi checks out.
I am interested in occultism, I have intellectual impulses and a sugar addiction, that is why L represents me

I'm also a fucking hikikimori in a lot of facets of my life.

Doesnt really do much but still helps a bit
Would you like to tell me more about your experience? Because when I do nofap, it feels like I turn into a fucking predator ready to kill anything that bothers me.

Because it's expensive and can make you need testosterone replacement therapy injections much sooner than a natty?

I should look into TRT though, but imagine an even hornier oldcel. My dick would be a bloody stump from all the extra fapping! :feelscry:

Because it's expensive and can make you need testosterone replacement therapy injections much sooner than a natty?

I should look into TRT though, but imagine an even hornier oldcel. My dick would be a bloody stump from all the extra fapping! :feelscry:
Nono trt is actually not a good thing in my opinion you can naturally raise your testosterone to around 1000 without trt only time when you should really think about trt is when your in your 60s or something

Can u explain the science behind that though

How fucking increases T but fap decreases it
Not sure but it has to do with your body thinking your high in status because your able to fuck women(when you got high status your testosterone increases) so your body pumps out testosterone to maintain its status

Just inject needles into your buttocks theory.

You don't need test injections, unless you're chronically low T or have some kind of health condition. Lift, eat well, and sleep well. That'll be enough to raise your baseline testosterone.

Nono trt is actually not a good thing in my opinion you can naturally raise your testosterone to around 1000 without trt only time when you should really think about trt is when your in your 60s or something

How can you get it to near a 1000 naturally into your 40s? I take extra vitamins and also zinc and magnesium though. Seems to help.

Just inject needles into your buttocks theory.

You don't need test injections, unless you're chronically low T or have some kind of health condition.
Yea i agree am really aganist it raising it naturally is wayy better in my opinion

Not sure but it has to do with your body thinking your high in status because your able to fuck women(when you got high status your testosterone increases) so your body pumps out testosterone to maintain its status
Based … and yet, sad at the same time

How can you get it to near a 1000 naturally into your 40s? I take extra vitamins and also zinc and magnesium though. Seems to help.
You should get most of your nutrients through your diet(around 90 percent) except things like d3(ecpescially if your black) or creatine also download the app cronometer and use it for a day and check out what nutrients your missing

why dont yall grayniggers go back to reddit?

:soy:“Y’all” didn’t read + kill yourself GrAY

Yeah, im sure JB magnets like Justin Bieber were super high T

Back itch acne and small balls.

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton
Pitter Patter GIF by Crave

No testosterone for my face, frame and height

@Friezacel

Doesn’t matter still won’t get pussy.

Yeah right, so I could get arrested for rape or attacking some norm fuck or chad? Yeah right.

I'm ogrecel, testoterone is the only thing that I have