Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why dont yall testosterone maxx

Nono trt is actually not a good thing in my opinion you can naturally raise your testosterone to around 1000 without trt only time when you should really think about trt is when your in your 60s or something

How? My testosterone feels like it’s so low compared to a decade ago

Can u explain the science behind that though

How fucking increases T but fap decreases it
both increase t transiently, but after you coom your prolactin shoots up and drops your dopamine along with test, if it didnt do this youd be fucking all day long, thats why stuff like cabergoline or prami, or even meth lets you fuck 24/7, youre hijacking your natural release of prolactin and instead have constant dopamine which competes with prolactin, higher dopa = lower prolac and vice versa

High T will increase your suffering while not necessarily helping with your looks

are you talking about steroids or naturally boosting test?

The health service in my country would rather give it to trannies than guys actually trying to better themselves.

I am improving it naturally by eating clean, sleeping for long and lifting weight