Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ropefuel for curries] Brutal Racepill: every bollywood actor is almost white

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★

This is what you see on google when you type in "bollywood actor", I never realized that every major indian producer only uses light tanned actors (which is no surprise of course, whites are the most desirable) and that also includes the female actors they are all almost white too. Curries can't get a break even their own people hate them and worship whites

Of course. light skin means high status in the curryland

ALL curry male models are light skinned......

And dark skinned curries living in the poverty in india.

yes, it's been known that they choose more arab looking guys for their movies (I say that because these guys are not white looking AT ALL) thats what centuries of white colonialism does to you.
the same goes for the rest of the world

It's probably common sense but I never really realized it until I saw some bollywood Ad on the internet
Go and google "poverty in india" and go on google images. you will NOT see a single light skinned curry. ALL of them are dark skinned.
yes, it's been known that they choose more arab looking guys for their movies (I say that because these guys are not white looking AT ALL) thats what centuries of white colonialism does to you.
the same goes for the rest of the world
I remember watching a white whore goes to india and all curries want to take pic with her

(I say that because these guys are not white looking AT ALL)
Do you mean the actors on the pic I uploaded or darker curries?
Go and google "poverty in india" and go on google images. you will NOT see a single light skinned curry. ALL of them are dark skinned
I've read a cope about this topic that they only choose light tanned indians because most film studios are in the north and they are whiter there jfl the film studios could be in the area with the darkest curries and they still would choose whites

in general, most bollywood actors will never pass as white. they will look levantine AT BEST

in general, most bollywood actors will never pass as white. they will look levantine AT BEST
Yea of course but with the racepill the rule is always: the more white, the better it is for you

I've read a cope about this topic that they only choose light tanned indians because most film studios are in the north and they are whiter there jfl the film studios could be in the area with the darkest curries and they still would choose whites
Yes probably. and not surprised because light skin is a status there.

Curry’s on suiwatch as always.

shitskin uprising when?

They don't look white. Yes they are light skinned. Curries worship light skinned people like god and white people are literal gods to them. Therefore I have no sympathy for curries when they get shitted on by whites. I guess most of them enjoy it.

They don't look white. Yes they are light skinned. Curries worship light skinned people like god and white people are literal gods to them. Therefore I have no sympathy for curries when they get shitted on by whites. I guess most of them enjoy it.
I mean they are white for indian standards and coincidentally everyone in bollywood has this tan

Same with sandniggers. The best looking ones can almost pass for White.

View attachment 93216
This is what you see on google when you type in "bollywood actor", I never realized that every major indian producer only uses light tanned actors (which is no surprise of course, whites are the most desirable) and that also includes the female actors they are all almost white too. Curries can't get a break even their own people hate them and worship whites

true for any ethnic nation

their upper class or hollywood types are almost always white looking ethnics

i.e. argentina

true for any ethnic nation

their upper class or hollywood types are almost always white looking ethnics

i.e. argentina
Not just that - the A-List Bollywhores are all marrying and fucking mayos. Seeing their instagram is suifuel. This currywhore celebrity is married to an average Russian:

220px-Shriya_Saran_at_CCL_T20_2011.jpg

Not just that - the A-List Bollywhores are all marrying and fucking mayos. Seeing their instagram is suifuel. This currywhore celebrity is married to an average Russian:

220px-Shriya_Saran_at_CCL_T20_2011.jpg

I'm 31 years old and I remember my dad talking about this shit when I was like six years old, when asking him why univision broadcasted from fucking argentina was all white people with blue eyes.

it's like watching anime when ALL the characters look Aryan as fuck but it's based in japan

All non white races think pale=beauty

Bollywood = bleached

Same with Japan/China and all their celebrities. They all try to be white as possible.

All of Asia desperately wants to be white. Except the Middle East who wants to brutally murder us.

And we still hear whites whining about being replaced. Bunch of cunts

It was about waiting in the land of the curry.

"Almost white" is a little bit of a stretch. At least for the ones you displayed here.

And we still hear whites whining about being replaced. Bunch of cunts
Well, we are being replaced. Poor shitskins are reproducing far more than us. They're going to be the majority in a few generations. Thankfully, I'll be dead before that disaster happens.

This

Of course. light skin means high status in the curryland
Everyland, whiteworship is universal. Curry foids and curry fags who worship whites deserve all the mockery and humiliation they get from those they worship. Serves them right

White skin is superior to dark skin. Whole country knows it.

Darkies won’t watch movies if they depicted a ugly dark skin curry as a hero

Same in all of Latin America.....

"You see the spaniards never left después de Colón
and if you don't believe me, you can click on Univision
I never seen so much racism in all of my life
every program and newscast, all of them white
It's like apartheid with 10 percent ruling the rest
that type of stress will make me put the fucking tool to your chest"

Average Currys and Sandniggers=Subhuman. ;dogs have more smv than currys or sandniggers

Same with Japan/China and all their celebrities. They all try to be white as possible.

All of Asia desperately wants to be white. Except the Middle East who wants to brutally murder us.

look how japanese he looks!

maxresdefault.jpg

Not just curryland. Asia and South America too

Ever seen Hrithik Roshan's thumb?

Attachments

• hrithik-roshan-double-thumbs-open-hands.jpg
    hrithik-roshan-double-thumbs-open-hands.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 89
I heard that punjabis go to universities in the south to bang dravidian girls.

I should go to tamil nadu and make them give birth to muslim children

I've read a cope about this topic that they only choose light tanned indians because most film studios are in the north and they are whiter there
This is peak northindiancelcope cope. Bollywood is based around in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The average marathi looks something like this
Look at top bollywood actor origins. Most come from Northwest India or in some cases like Kapoor and Khans Paki refugees jfl.
Northwest India contains the most Caucasian looking variety of men from this muttification state (some few upper castes from other regions can also qualify but that's just rare, For eg- the famous actress Aishwarya Rai is from South Karnataka. Even then they try to bleach themselves and get makeup to look more Caucasian to survive in the industry)

Every asian tv character looks almost european lol
No they don't. We just think that cause we just assume the default cartoon look is white, while the stereotyped exaggerations are people of different races.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back