Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rope: FINAL JUDGEMENT

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@paulsexual/video/7122842223015628034?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&q=WHAT%20WAS%20THAT%20PAUL&t=1658925126303

I couldn't watch this man.

The conclusion is horrible, I'm blackpilled for life from now on.

This guy mogs me to the moon and back, yet he still couldn't get a THREE out of ten. She's horribly ugly compared to him.

Many copers will say, oh it's only in dating. Yeah right except all the comments didn't give any mercy. A guy this good looking goes through so much brutalness.

Like I admit he's just JBW and I mean, he's good looking too, yet he still doesn't have chad genetics.

Imagine how low you have to be to embarass someone on stage that way and then ask yourself how low you have to be to then cheer someone like this on.

Imagine this was a girl, what blackpillpres and all of you other incels were saying they always come back to collect, I'm so thankful because of this.

I know there's no hope, but it's really that bad, I'm sure this guy mogs you to a fucking second universe, you see his fate? Brutal.

Anyway, there is no hope, the final judgement unfortunately is, it's better to rope than to live or try hard and so on. Looks is the only thing important to humans and especially to women, we're collapsing civilization giving them so many rights.

By the way @BlkPillPres huge thank you, this idea of not contributing to society is not bad at all, this is a great idea and sooner or later no matter how indenial you want to be, it always comes back to collect, and collect it did, I'm blackpilled to a whole new level.

Presenting yourself in a good way is bullshit, blackpill is actually present in every aspect of life.

You guys can't imagine just how brutal it is getting, it's actually time to rope but see you for today buddy boyos, I love every single one of you, if you're an incel I don't care what you do, we share the same situation and it's a brutal situation to be in, therefore, I will always sympathize with you. It's really humbling and liberating to know that there are others who have completely identical lives like you have, you may think you don't know someone but you do, go approach some ugly guy. Look, you already made subconscious judgements since no one ugly approached you before therefore you may think he's rude as well, but society conditioned them to be this way, it's way better than hanging out with snitches who hate you and want to stab you in the back, or embarrass you, these are normie traits.

Anyway, see you for today. :blackpill:

PS. By the way I also wanted to say a huge thank you and sorry to all the incels I kept criticizing for having this idea of not contributing to society, some things, you need more and more evidence to form opinions upon and this is one of them. You guys do what you want, I'm with you.

Last edited:
Like I admit he's just JBW and I mean, he's good looking too, yet he still doesn't have chad genetics.
This guy is a Chad, he's even more attractive than the other guy.
Imagine how low you have to be to embarass someone on stage that way and then ask yourself how low you have to be to then cheer someone like this on.
This is a skit.
I know there's no hope, but it's really that bad, I'm sure this guy mogs you to a fucking second universe, you see his fate? Brutal.
Nothing about this is embarrassing to him. They are all co-stars on the Vampire Diaries TV Show, she was probably paired up with the other guy on the show at the time (it was a love triangle between their characters on the show).

I don't know how the hell you see a legit Chad on screen and then act as if "it's over" for him or something. This was all some kind of skit to promote hype for the show.

This is also from some cringey tiktok from some girl obsessed with the other guy.

Last edited:

This is a skit.

Nothing about this is embarrassing to him. They are all co-stars on the Vampire Diaries TV Show, she was probably paired up with the other guy on the show at the time (it was a love triangle between their characters on the show).

I don't know how the hell you see a legit Chad on screen and then act as if "it's over" for him or something. This was all some kind of skit to promote hype for the show.

This is also from some cringey tiktok from some girl obsessed with the other guy.
damn dude thanks for that.... is it a happy memory or sad? I don't know, there is hope for chads

What is this retarded shit

This is a skit.

DUDE I JUST SAW THE AFTERNATH :feelskek::feelskek: It's brutal

This is a skit.

What is this retarded shit
this user is either literally retarded or a foid. his posts consisted of :

*making a thread about some feminist speech from ema watson
*defending the user who said that it is a good thing when a foid murdered her arranged marriage husband. also making arguments against arranged marriage
*saying that foids can compete in sports as well as males, and they need sympathy and encouragement
*making threads about tiktok videos

on top of all of that, the posts often make no sense and are very hard to read or understand

best to just avoid this feminist faggot/foid until banned

this user is either literally retarded or a foid. his posts consisted of :

*making a thread about some feminist speech from ema watson
*defending the user who said that it is a good thing when a foid murdered her arranged marriage husband. also making arguments against arranged marriage
*saying that foids can compete in sports as well as males, and they need sympathy and encouragement
*making threads about tiktok videos

on top of all of that, the posts often make no sense and are very hard to read or understand

best to just avoid this feminist faggot/foid until banned
Who?

it never began, maktub