Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rope by 25

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
I am currently 20 and when i was 17 i promised myself i will kill myself by 25 except if i ascend and become a millionaire. But now even if i do it which is impossible, i would still want to kill myself. Dont even know why im waiting, its just because i promised myself.

thats pretty common

I don't have a specific age to kill myself. I won't do it while my mother is still alive most likely. Once she is gone, I hope I die of a heart attack form my junk food addiction. If not, I would probably rope shortly afterwards because I'd have nobody. My father was like a best friend to me and he passed away already.

I don't have a specific age to kill myself. I won't do it while my mother is still alive most likely. Once she is gone, I hope I die of a heart attack form my junk food addiction. If not, I would probably rope shortly afterwards because I'd have nobody. My father was like a best friend to me and he passed away already.
May he rest in peace

You won't do anything boyo

Your life is really tough boyo. I don’t know if it’s wrong but I would say kill yourself in your dad’s car because it will be a good way to leave this world since you had a lot of amazing memories in it.

Your life is really tough boyo. I don’t know if it’s wrong but I would say kill yourself in your dad’s car because it will be a good way to leave this world since you had a lot of amazing memories in it.
I get your idea behind that, but I would probably just kill myself in the basement. Here is why I wouldn’t do it in the car. I love that car and if it got contaminated from me killing myself in it, they might total it and send it to the scrapyard. If I knew for absolute certainty I was planning on killing myself, I’d probably sell the car first to a trustworthy buyer so it could live on with someone else that appreciates classic cars.