Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Romantism is bullshit

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I don't want a foid to love me, I already surrendered this idea, because of their hypergamy boosted and encouraged by apps like tinder. I see that today society is shitty, people not respect each other anymore and they lost their Shame to betray / treason ( cuckold ) . I want to avoid genetic dead end. I want to breed ! If I die without breeding is the ultimate failure for me I think. My time is ending, I'm 30 and never managed to get a girlfriend :( . Woman smell my lack of relationship experience far away. And at my age most of woman already had fucked a lot and they had a lot of experience because it is much easier for them to get dating and sex. So the level of relationship/,sexual experience of a incel virgin person like me to a average woman of my age is massively huge. Absolutely unfair. My sister also made fun of my face one time when I tried to give her my opinion about her relationship with her husband and she said that i wasn't able to say anything because I never had a relationship :feels: . She even intentionally "forgot" about my 30 birthday . I fucking hate my sister. I don't consider her my sister anymore.

I just wanna fuck their holes, don't care about romantic love or any of that shit

And at my age most of woman already had fucked a lot and they had a lot of experience because it is much easier for them to get dating and sex.
I would say to approach younger foids, but I forgot that they can be huge sluts too

I don't want a foid to love me, I already surrendered this idea, because of their hypergamy boosted and encouraged by apps like tinder. I see that today society is shitty, people not respect each other anymore and they lost their Shame to betray / treason ( cuckold ) . I want to avoid genetic dead end. I want to breed ! If I die without breeding is the ultimate failure for me I think. My time is ending, I'm 30 and never managed to get a girlfriend :( . Woman smell my lack of relationship experience far away. And at my age most of woman already had fucked a lot and they had a lot of experience because it is much easier for them to get dating and sex. So the level of relationship/,sexual experience of a incel virgin person like me to a average woman of my age is massively huge. Absolutely unfair. My sister also made fun of my face one time when I tried to give her my opinion about her relationship with her husband and she said that i wasn't able to say anything because I never had a relationship :feels: . She even intentionally "forgot" about my 30 birthday . I fucking hate my sister. I don't consider her my sister anymore.
Straight facts my friend

Without enforced monogamy with foids facing severe consequences for fornication and especially adultery, the best you can expect is the foid to at least be genuinely attracted to you so you at least have a minimal chance of not being wildly disrespected and screwed over.

Entering a relationship with someone who has no obligations whatsoever, no consequences for screwing you over, millions of options and society massively encourging them to try lots of those instead of being loyal to you, no attraction for you and no love for you is pretty much signing up to being destroyed.

Has your sister tried to set you up with some of her friends? Most guys use this strategy when a sister has a similar age.

Has your sister tried to set you up with some of her friends? Most guys use this strategy when a sister has a similar age.
She lives in UK , But visited our parents house last year. I live with my parents but I'm surely going out from their house this year to another place to be alone. I hope this helps me to ascend/whatever. I think living with them is not helping me. It's a shame for a person of my age tho.

She lives in UK , But visited our parents house last year. I live with my parents but I'm surely going out from their house this year to another place to be alone. I hope this helps me to ascend/whatever. I think living with them is not helping me. It's a shame for a person of my age tho.
Yep, harder to fuck when your parents are around. Especially if they are religious

Without enforced monogamy with foids facing severe consequences for fornication and especially adultery, the best you can expect is the foid to at least be genuinely attracted to you so you at least have a minimal chance of not being wildly disrespected and screwed over.

Entering a relationship with someone who has no obligations whatsoever, no consequences for screwing you over, millions of options and society massively encourging them to try lots of those instead of being loyal to you, no attraction for you and no love for you is pretty much signing up to being destroyed.
I saw a comment made by you stating that you decided to become Christian, good to know, I am Christian aswell, but since childhood , but I never managed to get laid with someone of the church. But I didn't tried hard. I will try to join again some group of a church from a different place and try to meet someone of my age maybe God help me. I just want to be happy and have a family. Even in the church there is the risk of finding someone that will be not loyal to me but the risk is lower for sure.

maybe God help me.
A lot of Christians say that if you're a good Christian and ask God, He'll send you a good woman to marry with, but I see it as a statistical impossibility. It's not that I don't trust God, it's that I don't think there are good women enough (if any) left for all the Christian guys asking for them, and God won't mess with someone's free will (in this case, women's free will to be whores/unloyal/etc) for the sake of another person.

I think women only work in sane societies. It's over in the west.

I just want to be happy and have a family.
I know that feeling, my brother in Christ. I know it well. But I honestly think the time for that is over. Better to focus on praying and preaching because I don't think we even have much time anyway.

Still, good luck if you really want to try and marry. The only married Christian friend I have seems to be about to undergo a frivorce :fuk:

I don't care what you say, I want a foid to love me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I do want a foid to love me, but that is just wishful thinking. If I can sleep with her and she doesn't whore herself, that should be enough. It is just a dream.

Last edited:
Romance was for aristocracy who had so much free time they started writing love letters and dancing out of boredom. Peasants were too busy plowing fields and raising 10 kids to know about it.

Reason why romance and it's ideals are still pushed is because of consumerism and rise of middle class in previous century, women fall for that crap and they are the biggest spenders. So you have to have a lavish wedding, a glamorous engagement ring, an expensive present for Valentine's day, a Disney fairytale honeymoon, a fancy dinner.....

And before all of that you have to throw tons and tons of money into a bottomless during dating in hope of her being satisfied and comfortable enough to say yes.