Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Romantic-cels, what would you do with your girl?

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
And don't say basic bitch shit like cuddling because we'd all do that.

I'd bring her on a trip to one of the major spaceports without telling her. We'd hike a nature trail, camp, picnic, fish, swim, rent a boat, find various plants and animals, do things like that. The rocket would hopefully launch on time and come as a beautiful surprise to her. We'd fuck on the beach at sunset, talk about whatever and cuddle for the rest of the night and I'd show her the constellations.

Of course, much of this trip depends on whether she's into it or not but the fundamentals are there. I have more ideas but tbh typing them out makes me sad and I've cried enough today.

Hug, kiss, watch something on the television and listen to music and hold hands. Places to visit would be the Museum or the Aquarium

Can't rly tell you I cant imagine ascending. I am used to being lonely as fuck , no foid ever tried to start a genuine conversatiom with me.

this thread gives 'team rocket' a new meaning

go to a science history museum or aquarium with her

play in the snow with her and get into a snow fight with her, smiling as she giggles throwing snowballs

share an ice cream cone

bake a cake with her

I'd like to go on night walks with her and just talk about whatever.

I'd also like to lay with her in the grass at night and talk about whatever

idk I can't think of anything fun to do with a foid that isn't sexual and private

I'd stay in a hotel with her and kiss, cuddle, hug, and have passionate shaggings with her. After that, i'd take her on a date to somewhere . I'd continue this cycle the entire hotel visit

walk through the park and pick random flowers to give her

snuggle under the blankets and watch a movie together, whispering in each other’s ear for the entire movie

hold her hand

tell her how much i love her after a long day

I'd like for her to just look at me and latch onto me while I do my regular incel things (game, watch anime, browse .is, eat, etc).

Take her to Der Kehlsteinhaus on vacation. Maybe go to one of those little British towns where there aren’t any minorities. Or we could just stay in and watch a kino movie, like Kingdom of Heaven or The Departed. Lots of snuggling, lots of snuggling. Napping too lol

Can't rly tell you I cant imagine ascending. I am used to being lonely as fuck , no foid ever tried to start a genuine conversatiom with me.
Let yourself dream, if but only for a moment.
this thread gives 'team rocket' a new meaning
2 things would be blasting off that night
share an ice cream cone

bake a cake with her
I'd love to make food with her and share it. In the middle of cooking I'd bend her over the counter and bang her with her apron on.
Take her to Der Kehlsteinhaus on vacation. Maybe go to one of those little British towns where there aren’t any minorities. Or we could just stay in and watch a kino movie, like Kingdom of Heaven or The Departed. Lots of snuggling, lots of snuggling. Napping too lol
A lazy weekend getaway in some nowhere village sounds great. Probably not in the UK, though. Some place in the Alps like Switzerland?

All of you romantic niggers are cringe as fuck

I don't know what romance is it foreign to me.

id like to spend an afternoon walking in nature, a calming warm but slightly cool breeze, perhaps a low-traffic park. the sun would set as we set down a towel and lay on it, cuddling, kissing, perhaps something sexual, as we watch the beauty of the stars in the night sky just enjoying each others presence. the cold air of dusk contrasting our warm bodies pressed against one another, finding comfort in each other. (ideal date night)

All of you romantic niggers are cringe as fuck
worth remembering that after all of these uber-romantic dates, she would fuck chad/tyrone the next night anyway

really puts things in perspective

No you don't get it I used to be really romantic then I realized women just want fucking
True but if you set the mood for fucking its 100x better. Thats really what romance is. I get that imagining every detail like its a novel or movie, doing shit women have no interest in, and acting like a gentlemen from 100 years ago is a bit cringe but let these trucels fantasize. Also, we're assuming she's already in love with you. This is def not 1st date type of stuff.

Dismember and Put her body parts in black bin bags in Gta 5

And don't say basic bitch shit like cuddling because we'd all do that.

I'd bring her on a trip to one of the major spaceports without telling her. We'd hike a nature trail, camp, picnic, fish, swim, rent a boat, find various plants and animals, do things like that. The rocket would hopefully launch on time and come as a beautiful surprise to her. We'd fuck on the beach at sunset, talk about whatever and cuddle for the rest of the night and I'd show her the constellations.

Of course, much of this trip depends on whether she's into it or not but the fundamentals are there. I have more ideas but tbh typing them out makes me sad and I've cried enough today.
Walks through nature while I Hold her hand.