Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Roleplaying in videogames

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
Immersing yourself in a fictional world is cool. Sometimes I get weirded out when people do things "just cause", because I like to actually pretend I am that character, this is happening to me, ect. Idk.

It's just nice to take a break from real life now and then and be able to sink into a medium that doesn't make me ask questions. Yeah, I like stuff that makes me think too, but at the end of the day what matters is less no plotholes and more me not realizing they exist at the time from immersion.

I need to check out that series sometime! Never played it but seems hella fun, I love managing stuff.
Like A Dragon is most similar to DQ, in that it’s turn based RPG

Like Dragon is most similar to DQ, in that it’s turn based RPG
Yooo! That was the one reason I hadn't checked it out yet! Turn based modern games are my jam, man!

Yeah fantasy is cool but you see it a lot, so

I am bad at being evil in games tbh. I've tried roleplaying as a bad guy but afterwards I always feel terrible because my evil choices have screwed up the lives of NPCs or directly killed them. For example in New Vegas I would never be able to side with Powder Gangers and kill the town that just saved my life, or sell my partners who have helped me so much during my adventure into slavery. Only a monster could do that kek.

I am bad at being evil in games tbh. I've tried roleplaying as a bad guy but afterwards I always feel terrible because my evil choices have screwed up the lives of NPCs or directly killed them. For example in New Vegas I would never be able to side with Powder Gangers and kill the town that just saved my life, or sell my partners who have helped me so much during my adventure into slavery. Only a monster could do that kek.
I know!! Same here, I have to justify what I'm doing as I'm doing it. The best I can do is morally grey tbh?

I know!! Same here, I have to justify what I'm doing as I'm doing it. The best I can do is morally grey tbh?
One of the few games I could do the evil path was Spiderman Web of Shadows. Ending up with a symbiote army, quarantined NY and Black Cat as your gf was cool. But completely out of character, Spiderman would have never fallen to the dark side.

what role/class would you play in an zombie apocalypse scenario?

Skyrim is my favorite. Once you start playing with mods however you can never play just plain vanilla again. There's so much cool shit/mods you can download.

what role/class would you play in an zombie apocalypse scenario?
Zombie lmao

In a more serious answer I'd like to be the person sneaking around looking for food.

Zombie lmao

In a more serious answer I'd like to be the person sneaking around looking for food.
what if when the zombie apocalypse hits, everyone would have a status window appear and life became a vidya game?

what if when the zombie apocalypse hits, everyone would have a status window appear and life became a vidya game?
Medic! I'd be the knowledge boi smarting everyone tf up, and healing them from bites.

Try Shadowrun franschise, it is turn based