Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roidmaxxing for stronger jaw

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
All my fellow cels should be roidmaxxing and gymcelling to improve their physique. For youngcels in particular, roids can shapen your jaw and make it more pronounced.

(Many other studies can be found by googling).

We all know a weak jaw is a strong sign of shit genetics so roidmaxxing makes sense if you are still developing.
It's also good to look strong and intimidating. Framelets, have it much harder in general.

I'm planning on roidmaxxing soon, I have a source for them. I don't care about the potential side effects, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

Roidmaxxing is the way forward.

Pretty dumb to roidmaxx before your balls stop working, best to wait until 25 at least

(For legal reasons, this is not medical advice)

i have never seen someone on steroids who i jawmog

or just do the fuckin jaw surgery or chin implant

It isn’t worth it. Everything else will get uglier.

Well,,,.First of all, it's super expensive, and to do it efficiently you need to get bloodwork done very frequently$$. You need to know how to cycle and know what meds to take when off-cycle (PCT post-cycle therapy). It requires a lot of knowledge to do it right and a lot of people fuck up because they don't have a clue what they're doing, so they need to take the rest of their life trt (testosterone replacement therapy) because they fried their testosterone level. Also if you already have mental illness using roids will amplify that (trenbolone is one of the worst for example).

Taking roids is also not a guarantee that your gonna look like a greek god a lot depends on genetics and some react better to steroids than others. Be prepared to inject yes the needle yourself regularly because taking oral steroids is very bad for the liver.

I never took steroids btw, but this is basic knowledge and I have still no clue on how to do a successful cycle.

This just seems like a lot of work and money only for the validation of women but hey it's your body who am I to judge.

Goodluck:feelsaww:

All my fellow cels should be roidmaxxing and gymcelling to improve their physique. For youngcels in particular, roids can shapen your jaw and make it more pronounced.

(Many other studies can be found by googling).

We all know a weak jaw is a strong sign of shit genetics so roidmaxxing makes sense if you are still developing.
It's also good to look strong and intimidating. Framelets, have it much harder in general.

I'm planning on roidmaxxing soon, I have a source for them. I don't care about the potential side effects, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

Roidmaxxing is the way forward.
roid maxxing is one way

however there are other ways to get pretty high testosterone

eg very high supplementation with red korean ginseng and fenugreek

gymcelling will increase testosterone if you do a heavy focus on the big compound lifts regularly eg balls to the wall deadlifts and squats huge releasor of HGH and IGF growth factors from these

Also i am aware these will be quite low compared to the unnatural levels of injection but much much safer, but i think you could get to the higher ranges of natural ranges if you go heavy on fenugreek and ginseng as this is quite potent.

Not worth it. The risk and side effects could be severe. But going on TRT when youre like 40+ is alright, I guess.

Well,,,.First of all, it's super expensive, and to do it efficiently you need to get bloodwork done very frequently$$. You need to know how to cycle and know what meds to take when off-cycle (PCT post-cycle therapy). It requires a lot of knowledge to do it right and a lot of people fuck up because they don't have a clue what they're doing, so they need to take the rest of their life trt (testosterone replacement therapy) because they fried their testosterone level. Also if you already have mental illness using roids will amplify that (trenbolone is one of the worst for example).

Taking roids is also not a guarantee that your gonna look like a greek god a lot depends on genetics and some react better to steroids than others. Be prepared to inject yes the needle yourself regularly because taking oral steroids is very bad for the liver.

I never took steroids btw, but this is basic knowledge and I have still no clue on how to do a successful cycle.

This just seems like a lot of work and money only for the validation of women but hey it's your body who am I to judge.

Goodluck:feelsaww:
Great post, agree with everything. There's a lot involved in doing it correctly and you have to do a load of research. Certainly not as easy as just sticking a needle in your arse every week.

roid maxxing is one way

however there are other ways to get pretty high testosterone

eg very high supplementation with red korean ginseng and fenugreek

gymcelling will increase testosterone if you do a heavy focus on the big compound lifts regularly eg balls to the wall deadlifts and squats huge releasor of HGH and IGF growth factors from these

Also i am aware these will be quite low compared to the unnatural levels of injection but much much safer, but i think you could get to the higher ranges of natural ranges if you go heavy on fenugreek and ginseng as this is quite potent.
Very interesting, will look into those natural testosterone supplements. Thanks for the info bro. :feelsokman:

Just screw up your hormones for a jaw that barely increases SMV theory.

Last edited:
or just do the fuckin jaw surgery or chin implant
10 times the cost, horrid swelling and scarring post surgery that might make you worse than before, plus the steroids will make you lose fat and add a little muscle. I’m going with the roids
95B9A62C 8181 4799 8896 4229FF436C3C

Also based on this example this guys (I know he’s ugly in both) face got leaner, more symmetrical, and more defined and lean

Very interesting, will look into those natural testosterone supplements. Thanks for the info bro. :feelsokman:
im on this right now

this is the method

2 grams high quality korean red ginseng

1200mg fenugreek

empty stomach in morning

have noticed big increase in drive and aggression and assertiveness, also body is getting harder and leaner and more energy on same diet

have not had these effects on anything else before its subtle but over weeks has a big psychological as well as physical impact, the increase in aggressiveness and assertiveness and energy for me is a pretty large sign of increased testosterone as these are almost the hallmarks of testosterone in humans

10 times the cost, horrid swelling and scarring post surgery that might make you worse than before, plus the steroids will make you lose fat and add a little muscle. I’m going with the roids
View attachment 605675
Also based on this example this guys (I know he’s ugly in both) face got leaner, more symmetrical, and more defined and lean
That’s the point. Roids are cheaper. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t do surgery when somebody else paid for it. And you don’t need to take roids to leanmax. Roids will make you lose your hair too.

No. You can get Jaw filler for a good jaw for like £600