Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Roe vs Wade struck down in the USA (And why men shouldn't care)

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL]Men have no reproductive rights. And women work to keep it that way. Therefor there is no reason for men to support women's rights. When a man brings up his fear of child support, society will tell him to 1) ''Keep it in his pants'' 2) ''You have no right to sex'' and 3) ''You are a deadbeat dad''. These same responses should (but are not) used when women talk about their abortion rights.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]Men have no reproductive rights. And women work to keep it that way. Therefor there is no reason for men to support women's rights. When a man brings up his fear of child support, society will tell him to 1) ''Keep it in his pants'' 2) ''You have no right to sex'' and 3) ''You are a deadbeat dad''. These same responses should (but are not) used when women talk about their abortion rights.[/UWSL]
Why do INCELS care about this? We don't have sex. You are defending CHADS reproductive rights. thats turbo cucked

Why do INCELS care about this? We don't have sex. You are defending CHADS reproductive rights. thats turbo cucked
"i want women to be happy and not angry"

"muh cuck"

this ruling means women will need to take more money from the state to support their out of wedlock births,

Men who pretend to care about this decision are all a bunch of lowlife friendzoned simps, who think that "fightin' 4 muh wimmin rights" will finally reward them with pussy. JFL every time I see those thirsty shitfaces in the crowd protesting, I know exactly why you're there bruh and no you ain't gonna be penetrating anything by the end of the day

JFL every time I see those thirsty shitfaces in the crowd protesting, I know exactly why you're there bruh and no you ain't gonna be penetrating anything by the end of the day

Anything that stymies the Mulatto birth rate is a gift for me. I'm disgusted by light-skinned holes.

this ruling means women will need to take more money from the state to support their out of wedlock births,
It also means there will be an increase in nigger crime. Most women who get abortions are poor sheboons. Now you will have a bunch of unwanted niglets who will grow up to be criminals.

It also means there will be an increase in nigger crime. Most women who get abortions are poor sheboons. Now you will have a bunch of unwanted niglets who will grow up to be criminals.
Niggers kill each other everyday in Chicago, NYC, and LA. Their population would remain stagnant, or only increase slightly not enough to have an impact on society.

Abortions would probably be allowed in blue democratic states like California so sheboons would still continue to abort black babies in those states.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

TL;DR Things never change:feelsrope::feelsrope: