Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roe vs Wade renamed HOE vs PEOPLE WHO SAY NO

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date

should it be changed to HOE vs PEOPLE WHO SAY NO

• Total voters
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
To reveal the actual meaning of the trial eg women ACTUALLY TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR PROMISCUITY AND FUCKING EVERY CHAD AND LEAVING AVERAGE MALES IN THE DUST, THEN DENYING ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIER ACT BY DESTROYING A LIFE.

I HAVE RENAMED THE TRIAL TO ILLUSTRATE THIS

ITS NOW HOE V PEOPLE WHO SAY NO

The hoes who want everlasting and infinite tutorial mode and the legal power to be able to be as promiscuous as possible with no responsibility eg bastard sons and single mother hood (which still carries a certain social and economic stigma)

v

People wanting some kind of moral standard of which men and women ARE ACTUALLY TREATED EQUALLY AND WHEREBY MORALITY IS ENFORCED TO STOP THE CHAD HAREEMS AND WOMEN ANIMALISTICALLY FUCKING EVERY CHAD THAT SHOWS INTEREST. WHICH IS BY DEFINITION RELEGATING SUB CHAD MEN TO DUSTBIN STATUS, THE MORE THESE WOMEN ARE FREE OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMISCUITY.

Also the arguement FOR THE HOES is so thin all they have is herrrr derrrr EDGE CASES where we have accidental pregnancy bro, WHEN FUCKING TECHNOLOGY AND CONDOMS ARE NEAR 90+% EFFECTIVE ALSO IF THE MAN AND WOMAN WORE CONDOMS EACH IF THE WOMAN IS SO "SCARED" OF THE PREGNANCY, THE CHANCES WOULD BE NEXT TO NIL.

Last edited:
So wtf has happend? I dont live in the US.

Whores cant Abort anymore, is it throughout all out US?

no it is more likely now most of the republican states will make it illegal to abort

there is no barrier now from the government for the states to enact their own abortion laws

eg most of the southern states will just ram through anti abortion pro life laws

Roe v Wade was originally ruled that access to abortions was a legal right and that states could not ban abortions. This was overturned yesterday, meaning states are now free to pass laws that ban abortion. Nothing has happened yet. The SCOTUS just determined that they did not have the right to make the ruling in the first place.

no it is more likely now most of the republican states will make it illegal to abort

there is no barrier now from the government for the states to enact their own abortion laws

eg most of the southern states will just ram through anti abortion pro life laws
Lmao alright.

Anyway its soothing too see all these normies and whores complain. Another lifefuel crisis.

Based to make it harder for whores :feelsUgh:

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back