Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roe v. Wade overturned

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Note: Draft Only, Decision Not Published
Last edited:
WTF ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sorry sweety, you are not entitled to sex, nor birth control, nor contraception. How about you take some personal responsibility and just not have sex if you don't want to risk getting pregnant? Really quite simple. :feelsLSD:

They can't blame this on The Orange Man, can they?

Why haven't we heard about SJWs shitting on Sleepy Joe?

They can still blame him, since Trump nominated 3 of the sitting justices, all of whom have been hostile to Roe v. Wade.

They're still blaming Trump and telling people to vote blue, even though a democrat has been in office for 2 years and let this happen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's so hypocritical that the party trying to ban guns to "stop shootings" is now saying "people will still be able to get abortions, just not legally"

They haven't overturned it yet! This is a draft opinion that was leaked.

I'm betting the Justices are fucking pissed at their clerks. But IMO no pin until a decision is published by SCOTUS. @Fat Link

I'm betting the Justices are fucking pissed at their clerks. But IMO no pin until a decision is published by SCOTUS. @Fat Link
Ok. Foid politicians and redditors going hysterical is a sweet appetizer of whats about to happen though :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Ok. Foid politicians and redditors going hysterical is a sweet appetizer of whats about to happen though :feelsaww::feelsaww:
Of course. :feelskek:

Though I really disagree with the premature leak and think a clerk deserves to be fired. Leaking an upcoming Supreme Court decision has virtually never happened before in modern U.S. history. I think doing so diminishes the prestige and standing of the Court.

I want to add one more comment: this is Ruth Bader Ginsburg's legacy. If this really comes down to a 5-4 vote, this would've ended the other way had Ginsburg retired in 2013, as Obama prodded her to. Instead, she stayed and was replaced by Barrett.

Brutal for her.

I want to add one more comment: this is Ruth Bader Ginsburg's legacy. If this really comes down to a 5-4 vote, this would've ended the other way had Ginsburg retired in 2013, as Obama prodded her to. Instead, she stayed and was replaced by Barrett.

Brutal for her.
I know she's watching us from down there.

Would love for it to be overturned but don’t hold your breath. I don’t see that happening anytime soon unfortunately. At least the effort is there.

“Fuck fuck fuck, I won’t be able to have sex I’m not entitled to and then get rid of the consequences with a vacuum, fuck fuck fuck :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Sorry sweety, you are not entitled to sex, nor birth control, nor contraception. How about you take some personal responsibility and just not have sex if you don't want to risk getting pregnant? Really quite simple. :feelsLSD:

Alright bro. :feelshehe:

I leave it to you to pin this thread when and if the time ever calls for it. :feelsokman:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Woot finally foid tears inc!

Holy based. Hopefully, this goes through. Let's go for foid emancipation and LBGT rights next. Make America Great Again :feelsLightsaber:

Holy based. Hopefully, this goes through. Let's go for foid emancipation and LBGT rights next. Make America Great Again :feelsLightsaber:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
soon Christian Sharia law is coming! :feelsLSD:

I'm betting the Justices are fucking pissed at their clerks
Well whoever leaked it does not respect the supreme court. They want give the liberals time to gather up their little gremlins to burn the city down before the national guard can act.

Alright bro. :feelshehe:

I leave it to you to pin this thread when and if the time ever calls for it. :feelsokman:
holy fuck i cant handle the flood of notifications im getting from literally everywhere

fucking politico they couldn't have waited until the weekend to leak this?

JFL, Never in my life did I think something like this would ever happen in the United Soys of America. Even as a draft idea. Just mentioning anything pro-life gets a lot of foids incensed.

holy fuck i cant handle the flood of notifications im getting from literally everywhere

fucking politico they couldn't have waited until the weekend to leak this?
can you give me perms to keep editing this thread? I'm making a compilation of foids seething over this

Brutal for her.
I hate that entire internet was flooded with posts about her when the crooked hag died
Would be good riddance to destroy it tbh

I hope the degenerate roastie or soycuck who did this serves for life
What kind of punishment can be given to the leaker?
I wouldn't get my hopes up too much but this is based indeed
JFL, Never in my life did I think something like this would ever happen in the United Soys of America. Even as a draft idea. Just mentioning anything pro-life gets a lot of foids incensed.
Giga Whitepill tbh

Hopefully after the midterms or after Desantis gets elected, we ban online sex work. Removing LGBT and trans rights can happen in the near future as well. Let's hope for the best! :feelsaww:

No more cremepies by Chad sweety :feelsaww:

can you give me perms to keep editing this thread? I'm making a compilation of foids seething over this
I can't, make a new thread. Make sure you note that the opinion is a draft and not a SCOTUS decision yet; we don't want to give any legitimacy to the left's brazen attempts at subverting judicial independence.
I hope the degenerate roastie or soycuck who did this serves for life
What kind of punishment can be given to the leaker?
Nothing, but their law career is destroyed. A SCOTUS clerkship is very valuable, extremely competitive. It's not unheard of for SCOTUS clerks to receive $450k signing bonuses from big law firms, and many clerks go on to become federal judges later. It's a golden ticket in the American legal profession (and Harvard and Yale unsurprisingly dominate many of these spots).

Some nitwit just ripped up their own ticket for a political stunt.

Nothing, but their law career is destroyed. A SCOTUS clerkship is very valuable, extremely competitive. It's not unheard of for SCOTUS clerks to receive $450k signing bonuses from big law firms, and many clerks go on to become federal judges later. It's a golden ticket in the American legal profession.

Some nitwit just ripped up their own ticket for a political stunt.
Well that sure is anti-climatic and frustratingly unjust for such an unethical act:lasereyes:
You sure there really isn't any obscure law somewhere about obstructing work of this court or leaking legal documents? Damn.
Nonetheless I hope they spend rest of their lives flipping burgers and regretting this shit.

still time for one of the faggots like Kavanaugh to flip

Neither did I for the longest time but it actually makes sense when you learn that a big part of the Jewish agenda is to eventually ignite a second catastrophic civil war in the United States. :feelshehe:

Giving the lowlife whores the evil convenience of child murder abjection from responsibility for so long a time and then painfully tearing it away from them will only increase the existing hatred’s the Jews have been stirring in the left and right for a very long time now. :feelsugh:

So if the Jews actually manage to succeed and bring America to its second internal war it’s certain to be a bloodbath of epic proportions. :feelsclown:

Neither did I for the longest time but it actually makes sense when you learn that a big part of the Jewish agenda is to eventually ignite a second catastrophic civil war in the United States. :feelshehe:

Giving the lowlife whores the evil convenience of child murder abjection from responsibility for so long a time and then painfully tearing it away from them will only increase the existing hatred’s the Jews have been stirring in the left and right for a very long time now. :feelsugh:

So if the Jews actually manage to succeed and bring America to its second internal war it’s certain to be a bloodbath of epic proportions. :feelsclown:
Huh, you are right... it does seem like the seeds of division have been sowed for a long time, even before Orange Man presidency and now everything seems ripe to explode. People also have a lot of pent up energy after the Goyvid pandemic and will have nothing to do after the upcoming recession...

Seems like it's time to prepare for the new world order.

shit won't happen. as long as the satanic leftist media apparatus controls public opinion there will be far too many chickenshits and leftists too succeed with this

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I can't wait to see them screech. I have often fantasized about the types of realistic policies we incels could push to aggravate foids, but I was always aiming low. Didn't realize this was coming. The left will try to shame all the people voting Repub in the midterm as "woman oppressors" which will just galvanize more people to not care about abortion. Hopefully this leads to a wave of anti-feminist policies. God I wish politicians actually had to campaign for the incel vote

killing a developing baby is sick as fuck

Last edited:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: more niggers and trailer trashes coming if the ban is overturned

people say abortion keep foids in check. wrong.

example, latin america and philipines. some of the most strict anti abortion regions with some countries even ban all abortions including from rape. but latam and philipine foids are some of the most prosmiscous and have sex early in life and end up as single moms.

abortion ban will just lead to more niggers and other scums when they grow up.

if the ban is overturned, wait 20 years and see massive uptick in crime waves. and incels will be the worst hit coz criminals love easy pickings and most criminals are simps who worship foids :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
I hear that, but it doesn't matter. Taking Foids rights away is a win for all of humanity. All the slutty liberal foids will flock to blue states, and hopefully Foids, who mainly vote blue, will fuck out of swing states as well. Imo this could help conservatives / fascists take over

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: more niggers and trailer trashes coming if the ban is overturned

people say abortion keep foids in check. wrong.

example, latin america and philipines. some of the most strict anti abortion regions with some countries even ban all abortions including from rape. but latam and philipine foids are some of the most prosmiscous and have sex early in life and end up as single moms.

abortion ban will just lead to more niggers and other scums when they grow up.

if the ban is overturned, wait 20 years and see massive uptick in crime waves. and incels will be the worst hit coz criminals love easy pickings and most criminals are simps who worship foids :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
As long as it is bad for foids I am happy and don’t care if there are more niggers

No more one night stands with Chad and Tyrone for foids.

:dab:

They're still blaming Trump and telling people to vote blue, even though a democrat has been in office for 2 years and let this happen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's so hypocritical that the party trying to ban guns to "stop shootings" is now saying "people will still be able to get abortions, just not legally"
:feelskek:

If this happens, we've got a war on our hands. I don't know if anyone heard, but Los Angeles County voted to no longer do government business with Texas and Florida over their anti-groomer policies. Imagine how California, as well as so many other states, will freak over this? One of the most sacred cornerstones of the political Cold War? This is the nuclear option if there ever was one.

Dem officials will be acting, but so will Republicans. Because up until now the defense was "Hey man I'm pro-life, yes. But I would never do something as crazy as overturning Roe vs. Wade. I'm against that!" Now is the time to walk the walk for these Republicans. They will be compelled to take a stand. All those "relatively moderate" Republican governors will now have to counterattack this with their own state initiatives.

Everything is off the table. Especially court packing, by the way.

too little too late, i'm no longer a tradcuck so abortions should be actually mandatory
it's fun to see roasties seethe anyways

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I can't wait to see them screech. I have often fantasized about the types of realistic policies we incels could push to aggravate foids, but I was always aiming low. Didn't realize this was coming. The left will try to shame all the people voting Repub in the midterm as "woman oppressors" which will just galvanize more people to not care about abortion. Hopefully this leads to a wave of anti-feminist policies. God I wish politicians actually had to campaign for the incel vote
We need to get more incels in politics. The candidates would need to hide/soften some of our goals in order to get into the mainstream conservative parties of their country at first. However, once they are elected, they can begin to advocate for the cause and progressively undo the damage done by the globohomo elites and their feminist goons. It's time for incels to fight back against the system :dab:

LOL dont think you could Salt a Roastie any Better Than This

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ukp0zn/i_really_advise_some_of_yall_to_stop_having/i7qwwx8
Screenshot in case this gets deleted:
Screenshot 20220508 171529  01

Those whores are already regretting giving away their bodies and dignity for a turn on Chad's cock carousel. This law is doing what it should. It's already too late for the those sluts but it might convince other foids to remain virgins until marriage :feelsaww:

on one hand my conservative values and hatred of foids make me want to support the banning of abortion, but on the other my misanthropy kinda wants it to stick around to help accelerate human decline i guess. but this is based cus foids are coping, seething, and mouthbreathing!!!