Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Over 60,000 Rapes Resulted in Pregnancy in States With Total Abortion Bans Since Roe Was Overturned

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

More than 60,000 women and girls have become pregnant after being raped in states with total abortion bans in the months since Roe v. Wade was overturned, researchers estimate.

Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s June 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization (Dobbs) decision, 14 states enacted total abortion bans. Five of these states have exceptions to their abortion bans in cases of rape. However, victims must immediately report the rape to police, which happens only about 21% of the time, researchers wrote in a paper published in JAMA on Wednesday.

The study says few, if any, of these rape victims were able to get an abortion legally. If they did seek one, they had to travel out of state or pursue a self-managed abortion, which may include obtaining an abortion pill.

The 14 states include Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

I wonder what constitutes rape these days. Girls will say a guy they have fucked 100 times “raped them” because of one time they didn’t feel like having sex with their bf and he wouldn’t stop.

I might be wrong but seems like the word rape is thrown around alot these days.

good
its wrong to kill innocent children. a fetus is a child
the vast majority of abortions were accidental from riding chad's dick
girls are proud abortion queens on twitter, getting abortion stamps like if they get a dozen, they get 1 for free like in a coffee shop

Tbh I don't completely hate the idea of abortion, if it means subhumans won't have to be born and suffer in this world, but I don't want foids to abuse thr system, so I suggest that they can only get 3 abortions at most every five years, and if they break this law, then they'll serve in prison for the same amount of time.

How hard is it to not get pregnant?

Save taxpayers billions of $ from future welfare supporting single moms and their little brats

Rape= I got drunk and had consensual unprotected sex with a guy who wasn’t Chad :foidSoy:

Its not a good thing. This means more blacks and Hispanics and less whites as a percentage of the US population.

Save taxpayers billions of $ from future welfare supporting single moms and their little brats
Its not a good thing. This means more blacks and Hispanics and less whites as a percentage of the total US population.

Instead of trying to control third world immigration, Republicans talk about "muy abortion" 24/7

More than 60,000 women and girls have become pregnant after being raped in states with total abortion bans in the months since Roe v. Wade was overturned, researchers estimate.

Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s June 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization (Dobbs) decision, 14 states enacted total abortion bans. Five of these states have exceptions to their abortion bans in cases of rape. However, victims must immediately report the rape to police, which happens only about 21% of the time, researchers wrote in a paper published in JAMA on Wednesday.

The study says few, if any, of these rape victims were able to get an abortion legally. If they did seek one, they had to travel out of state or pursue a self-managed abortion, which may include obtaining an abortion pill.

The 14 states include Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
now tell me, how many of those rapes were forced? :feelshaha::feelshehe:

I wonder what constitutes rape these days. Girls will say a guy they have fucked 100 times “raped them” because of one time they didn’t feel like having sex with their bf and he wouldn’t stop.

:yes::yes:
99.99% of all 'rapes' can EASILY be prevented if toilets don't act like whores all the time (impossible due to their nature)

:feelshehe::yes:
taxes are cucked in general, NO PUSSY NO TAXES, NO PUSSY NO WORK !

There is a flaw in the rape abortion logic that normies use.

So….person 1 rapes person 2….then person 2 has a right to kill person 3?

I don’t think so.

Her baby did not rape her, so she has no excuse to kill her baby.

good
girls are proud abortion queens on twitter, getting abortion stamps like if they get a dozen, they get 1 for free like in a coffee shop

good
Sterilize them instead women also use children for social gain to get divorce money. In the end the foids uses the child as a meat shield it's the child that inevitably suffers. I don't think abortion or sterilization should be up to the mother.
now tell me, how many of those rapes were forced? :feelshaha::feelshehe:

Tbh I don't completely hate the idea of abortion, if it means subhumans won't have to be born and suffer in this world, but I don't want foids to abuse thr system, so I suggest that they can only get 3 abortions at most every five years, and if they break this law, then they'll serve in prison for the same amount of time.
The third time should be forced sterilization than prison

Rape= I got drunk and had consensual unprotected sex with a guy who wasn’t Chad :foidSoy:
Unironically this.

I don't believe for a second there have been '60,000 pregnancies from rape'. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

99% of rapes is dumb whores going to parties and getting blackout drunk, then having sex with a HTN.

Because the HTN was not chad/chadlite, the roastie feels bad about giving her body to a subhuman, so she decides to withdraw consent. What fucking bullshit, man :feelsseriously:

Am I supposed to feel bad here because the roasties don't get to murder children? Am I supposed to feel bad because the roasties feel bad for having sex with non-chad man?

Disagree, a choice is preferable.

All live subhumans have the choice to die, no aborted subhumans have the choice to live

Mandatory abortions for black women

All live subhumans have the choice to die, no aborted subhumans have the choice to live

This is good logic, but I can also see the other side of the argument because most living subhumans don't really have the ability to kill themselves. The only reliable painless method to off yourself is a gun (and preferably a big one so you don't botch the attempt) and some countries don't even let you own a gun.

Even in America it's a pain to get a gun license. You gotta take classes, pay hundreds of dollars depending on the state, and do a crap ton of paperwork. Then wait a month or two and hope your paperwork gets approved

only reliable painless method to off yourself is a gun
I disagree, a gun can still have the offchance of causing pain and theres better methods.
Some even super cheap.

However, due to a personal philosophical belief I won't make them known. Even if this is a detriment to the morality of giving people a choice

if it means subhumans won't have to be born and suffer in this world
Should I be able to kill you then. You should not suffer in this world as a subhuman

Should I be able to kill you then. You should not suffer in this world as a subhuman
The only person who can most accurately gauge my suffering is me. So that choice isn't yours to make

No because I'm aware of the concept of death and fear it. Fetuses aren't aware of it.

No because I'm aware of the concept of death and fear it. Fetuses aren't aware of it.
You are not when you are sleeping. Also babies only become conscious and self aware after being born in 1 st year or something.

So could I have killed you and chopped you up like this when you are asleep or a infant?

The only person who can most accurately gauge my suffering is me. So that choice isn't yours to make
Correct. So reducing suffering argument for abortion ie chopping up fetuses is not a good argument

You are not when you are sleeping. Also babies only become conscious and self aware after being born in 1 st year or something.

So could I have killed you and chopped you up like this when you are asleep or a infant?

I'm not fully aware of my surroundings but that doesn't mean I'm not aware at all.

the rapist where all autistic lonely men of course

I'm not fully aware of my surroundings but that doesn't mean I'm not aware at all.
You are not self conscious though. Also so killing of infants is permissible then

You are not self conscious though. Also so killing of infants is permissible then
Fetuses aren't intelligent enough to be aware of their defects. If they did, they wouldn't choose to be born.

Fetuses aren't intelligent enough to be aware of their defects. If they did, they wouldn't choose to be born.
That decision should be made by them. You don't have the authority to make that decision for them.

Abortion will only give foids more rights. Why are you for it?

That decision should be made by them. You don't have the authority to make that decision for them.

Abortion will only give foids more rights. Why are you for it?
The law I want to implement, foids will be punishes if they have an abortion.

muh 6 million rapes

No it becomes illegal if it's a healthy one.
Keep the laws aside. But do you think it is morally permeable for killing a infant like a fetus?

What difference does it make morally speaking? In both the cases the being are not intelligent, therefore by your logic can be killed off

This guy for some reason chooses to live.
99% of people will not lose hope and will still keep fighting. It is human nature to be delusionally hopeful

There is a flaw in the rape abortion logic that normies use.

So….person 1 rapes person 2….then person 2 has a right to kill person 3?

I don’t think so.

Her baby did not rape her, so she has no excuse to kill her baby.
foid trait: you've never cared about logic

Keep the laws aside. But do you think it is morally permeable for killing a infant like a fetus?

What difference does it make morally speaking? In both the cases the being are not intelligent, therefore by your logic can be killed off
There is no difference. Both aren't aware of their defects but when they get older, they'll condemn their parents for letting them live.

they'll condemn their parents for letting them live.
So if I found you when you were a year old, I or your parents could grim you up into pieces so that you would have to suffer? And that would be moral according to you?

So if I found you when you were a year old, I or your parents could grim you up into pieces so that you would have to suffer? And that would be moral according to you?
I was a healthy baby so there would've been no valid reason to kill me.

I was a healthy baby so there would've been no valid reason to kill me.
You are a sub 5 right? You are "suffering". So killing you off by chopping you into pieces when you were not developed and vulnerable to reduce your "suffering" is morally acceptable right?

According to your own logic.

Rape is a social construct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back