Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Over 60,000 Rapes Resulted in Pregnancy in States With Total Abortion Bans Since Roe Was Overturned

More than 60,000 women and girls have become pregnant after being raped in states with total abortion bans in the months since Roe v. Wade was overturned, researchers estimate.

Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s June 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization (Dobbs) decision, 14 states enacted total abortion bans. Five of these states have exceptions to their abortion bans in cases of rape. However, victims must immediately report the rape to police, which happens only about 21% of the time, researchers wrote in a paper published in JAMA on Wednesday.

The study says few, if any, of these rape victims were able to get an abortion legally. If they did seek one, they had to travel out of state or pursue a self-managed abortion, which may include obtaining an abortion pill.

The 14 states include Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
"Researchers" Say

You are a sub 5 right? You are "suffering". So killing you off by chopping you into pieces when you were not developed and vulnerable to reduce your "suffering" is morally acceptable right?

According to your own logic.
Bro look at this profile pic she ain't worth talking to

You are a sub 5 right? You are "suffering". So killing you off by chopping you into pieces when you were not developed and vulnerable to reduce your "suffering" is morally acceptable right?

According to your own logic.
Who said anything about chopping off body parts nigga. There are painless methods in dying.

Who said anything about chopping off body parts nigga.
During abortions they chop the fetus into piece and remove it. Read this

During abortions they chop the fetus into piece and remove it. Read this

That shouldn't be allowed then.

That shouldn't be allowed then.
That is the only way to perform abortions. What you though it's like stopping the microwave owen or something? :lul: :lul:

That is the only way to perform abortions. What you though it's like stopping the microwave owen or something? :lul: :lul:
I meant end their lives the same way you would do in assisted suicide.

How can you perform abortions like that? You can only chop them up and remove it. That's the only way.

Also sucides require consent with fetuses can't.

Do you think in a functioning moral society such practices of killing the most vulnerable would be encouraged?

Abortion is a way ((((they)))) demoralized us.

More than 60,000 women and girls have become pregnant after being raped in states with total abortion bans in the months since Roe v. Wade was overturned, researchers estimate.

Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s June 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization (Dobbs) decision, 14 states enacted total abortion bans. Five of these states have exceptions to their abortion bans in cases of rape. However, victims must immediately report the rape to police, which happens only about 21% of the time, researchers wrote in a paper published in JAMA on Wednesday.

The study says few, if any, of these rape victims were able to get an abortion legally. If they did seek one, they had to travel out of state or pursue a self-managed abortion, which may include obtaining an abortion pill.

The 14 states include Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Were i born yesterday, or hasn't the pill and condom been invented :feelsohh:

Solve the problem of rape (impossible, we're going to continue to go to shit)

Do you think in a functioning moral society such practices of killing the most vulnerable would be encouraged?

Abortion is a way ((((they)))) demoralized us.
I was talking about in a realistic world. You obviously can't stop foids from whoring around and they'll get pregnant and with abortion being completely illegal, they'll be mentally ill enough to kill it themselves.

Only to possibly to this=
1) the word rape has probably lose meaning
2) the raper was a chad

I was talking about in a realistic world. You obviously can't stop foids from whoring around and they'll get pregnant and with abortion being completely illegal, they'll be mentally ill enough to kill it themselves.
You can. After banning of abortion more babies were born in the US.

Spics and niggers are the only two races with a non-declining birth rate.
Still. Birth rate increased just after restriction abortions. Strictly banning it would increase even more.

Still. Birth rate increased just after restriction abortions. Strictly banning it would increase even more.
Either that or foids standards will become even higher so that they don't get pregnant by the "wrong guy".

Either that or foids standards will become even higher so that they don't get pregnant by the "wrong guy".
Half of the abortions woman didn't even use birth control. Half of abortions woman already had a abortion before.

Correct. So reducing suffering argument for abortion ie chopping up fetuses is not a good argument
For fun I like to ask these types what would be morally wrong about obliterating all life on earth thanos style. Just absolutely eviscerate everyone by launching russia's nukes all over the world.

Watch the meek minds stumble over their "logic"

For fun I like to ask these types what would be morally wrong about obliterating all life on earth thanos style. Just absolutely eviscerate everyone by launching russia's nukes all over the world.

Watch the meek minds stumble over their "logic"
No. That is their goal. Destruction of world. Visit r/antinatalism or something

Half of the abortions woman didn't even use birth control. Half of abortions woman already had a abortion before.
What does that have to do with my point that foids standards will become even higher if abortion was illegal.

What does that have to do with my point that foids standards will become even higher if abortion was illegal.
No. Just using birth control could have prevented half of abortions.

There only a group of whore foid who sleep around and have multiple abortions. That's reason for half of abortions. That would also stop.

No. That is their goal. Destruction of world. Visit r/antinatalism or something
Truth.

That sub is cancerous, their "philosophy" is a naive assertion of knowledge over metaphysics. Instead of gathering more information they intend to stop the process of information gathering.
I hate fucking midwits.

No. Just using birth control could have prevented half of abortions.

There only a group of whore foid who sleep around and have multiple abortions. That's reason for half of abortions. That would also stop.
My ideal solution is to make abortion illegal, and at the same time, severely punish foids that are under 5'7 and sub-5 that get pregnant.

My ideal solution is to make abortion illegal, and at the same time, severely punish foids that are under 5'7 and sub-5 that get pregnant.
Same.

How hard is it to not get pregnant?
You're asking women to stop taking their weekly load? Are you crazy? Women are entitled to kill babies so mistakes when experiencing Chad's wonderful personality such that his personality leaked out the rubber, they have no responsibility.

There is a flaw in the rape abortion logic that normies use.

So….person 1 rapes person 2….then person 2 has a right to kill person 3?

I don’t think so.

Her baby did not rape her, so she has no excuse to kill her baby.
Well, person 3 isn't really a person that early on. If it's like actually rape, say a short ugly dude gets a bright idea, then I don't see a problem. If it's 'rape' where a woman just feels like she was raped because she was drunk when she consented to sex with a normie and beer-vision wore-off and she felt sick and like she was raped by normie. If it's 'rape' where she was sober and still consented, but decides she does not like that guy anymore. In those 'rape' cases... well the baby like having that as a mother? It may sound extreme but perhaps both the baby and the mother should be aborted at that point.

foid trait: you've never cared about logic
Legit. Women are illogical by their very nature. This is why a society run by women would crumble and explode in an afternoon. 'Your honor, I feel he is a criminal, therefore he is.'

Were i born yesterday, or hasn't the pill and condom been invented :feelsohh:

Solve the problem of rape (impossible, we're going to continue to go to shit)
Blackpill for you. Women are less likely to require a guy wear a condom the more good-looking and tall he is. I wish I could find this study for you, but rest assured it is really brutal.

You're asking women to stop taking their weekly load? Are you crazy? Women are entitled to kill babies so mistakes when experiencing Chad's wonderful personality such that his personality leaked out the rubber, they have no responsibility.

Well, person 3 isn't really a person that early on. If it's like actually rape, say a short ugly dude gets a bright idea, then I don't see a problem. If it's 'rape' where a woman just feels like she was raped because she was drunk when she consented to sex with a normie and beer-vision wore-off and she felt sick and like she was raped by normie. If it's 'rape' where she was sober and still consented, but decides she does not like that guy anymore. In those 'rape' cases... well the baby like having that as a mother? It may sound extreme but perhaps both the baby and the mother should be aborted at that point.

Legit. Women are illogical by their very nature. This is why a society run by women would crumble and explode in an afternoon. 'Your honor, I feel he is a criminal, therefore he is.'

Blackpill for you. Women are less likely to require a guy wear a condom the more good-looking and tall he is. I wish I could find this study for you, but rest assured it is really brutal.

Ive seen it, as you said previously women allow themselves to be "raped" by guys refusing a condom, mainly cuz it feels better, load of bullshit.

I didnt realize this thread meant rape babies, yes abort them, when the system doesn't support families why have babies? Unfortunately women complain about men not the goverment shipping BLAA BLA MIGRANTS ITS OVER

Unironically this.

I don't believe for a second there have been '60,000 pregnancies from rape'. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

99% of rapes is dumb whores going to parties and getting blackout drunk, then having sex with a HTN.

Because the HTN was not chad/chadlite, the roastie feels bad about giving her body to a subhuman, so she decides to withdraw consent. What fucking bullshit, man :feelsseriously:

Am I supposed to feel bad here because the roasties don't get to murder children? Am I supposed to feel bad because the roasties feel bad for having sex with non-chad man?
Yup. I've already talked about this here a few times, but the type of rape where it's some complete stranger waiting in a dark alley with a knife or a gun for some passing woman is the absolute least common type of rape in reality, by far.

Most rape is done by someone the victim knows, and the most common perpetrator in those types of cases is the victim's partner, followed by friends, acquaintances, coworkers, ex partners, family members and so on. Then, when it comes to stranger rape, the vast majority of it is almost certainly as you've described, since in addition to stranger rape being the least common type, physical force is by far the least common rape tactic, meaning that even in those cases, it's mostly just alcohol and drugs involved, and the perpetrator and the victim likely meet in a place where those are given, that is, a bar or a party, meaning that they are both the type of normies that would get to something like that in the first place.

But, of course, none of that is said anywhere in that article, because the reporters/editors behind it know exactly what most people imagine rape to be like, so they are just letting people believe that because of le abortion ban there are now tens of thousands of creepy, misogynist, armed incels ambushing women in dark alleys and forcing them to carry their rape babies, rather than 99%+ of those cases being stuff like a chick denying sex to her boyfriend so he gets her drunk to lower her inhibitions, or some two crackheads taking drugs together and one of them takes it better and decides not to let the chance go to waste, or a woman getting drunk at a family party and deciding to incestmaxx with her father/brother/son/nephew etc., and then finding out that she had gotten impregnated by him.

And all of those are probably overall more common than the "armed stranger rapist" stereotype. Literally physical force and threat of harm are so uncommon as rape tactics that we don't even know if they are more commonly used by males or females, because the sample sizes are always so small that no statistically significant differences can be observed:

1) A 2007 study which looked at four different sexual coercion tactics (Seduction, Manipulation, Intoxication and Force) and not only found that Force was the only one where there wasn't significantly more men doing it than women, but actually had more women admitting to doing it than men.

CoercionTactics1

2) A 2002/2003 study of the same four sexual coercion strategies (Seduction, Manipulation, Intoxication and Force), which also looked at various subtactics, which, just like the above one, found men doing more of everything, with only force subcategories having something of a gender parity there:

CoercionTactics2

Quoting from the study because this is incredible:

There was no significant difference between the percentages of women (30%) and men (25%) who reported being subjected to at least one tactic of physical force and harm. However, within this category, a greater percentage of women than men reported being subjected to physical restraint (22% vs. 9%) and being threatened with harm (6% vs. 1%). The chi-square test for gender differences in being threatened with a weapon was unreliable due to small cell sizes.
Only 3% of participants reported using a tactic in the physical force and harm category.
There was no significant difference in the percentage of men (5%) and women (3%) who reported the use of at least one force tactic. Because of small cell sizes, the chi-square tests were unreliable for the specific tactics of tying, using physical harm, threatening harm, and using a weapon.
There were no gender differences for the relationship variable among the receivers or among the perpetrators. Half of the receivers reported being with an acquaintance, friend, or new date, and 38% reported being with a boyfriend, girl- friend, steady date. or fiancé. A majority of perpetrators (58%) reported being with a steady partner, and 30% repolled being with acquaintances or new partners. Fewer than 5% of all incidents occurred with strangers. There were no gender differences for sexual outcome of the most recent incident among the receivers or among the perpetrators. The most recent incident resulted in sexual intercourse for 48% of receivers and 55% of perpetrators.

Yup. I've already talked about this here a few times, but the type of rape where it's some complete stranger waiting in a dark alley with a knife or a gun for some passing woman is the absolute least common type of rape in reality, by far.

Most rape is done by someone the victim knows, and the most common perpetrator in those types of cases is the victim's partner, followed by friends, acquaintances, coworkers, ex partners, family members and so on. Then, when it comes to stranger rape, the vast majority of it is almost certainly as you've described, since in addition to stranger rape being the least common type, physical force is by far the least common rape tactic, meaning that even in those cases, it's mostly just alcohol and drugs involved, and the perpetrator and the victim likely meet in a place where those are given, that is, a bar or a party, meaning that they are both the type of normies that would get to something like that in the first place.

But, of course, none of that is said anywhere in that article, because the reporters/editors behind it know exactly what most people imagine rape to be like, so they are just letting people believe that because of le abortion ban there are now tens of thousands of creepy, misogynist, armed incels ambushing women in dark alleys and forcing them to carry their rape babies, rather than 99%+ of those cases being stuff like a chick denying sex to her boyfriend so he gets her drunk to lower her inhibitions, or some two crackheads taking drugs together and one of them takes it better and decides not to let the chance go to waste, or a woman getting drunk at a family party and deciding to incestmaxx with her father/brother/son/nephew etc., and then finding out that she had gotten impregnated by him.

And all of those are probably overall more common than the "armed stranger rapist" stereotype. Literally physical force and threat of harm are so uncommon as rape tactics that we don't even know if they are more commonly used by males or females, because the sample sizes are always so small that no statistically significant differences can be observed:

1) A 2007 study which looked at four different sexual coercion tactics (Seduction, Manipulation, Intoxication and Force) and not only found that Force was the only one where there wasn't significantly more men doing it than women, but actually had more women admitting to doing it than men.

View attachment 1112704

2) A 2002/2003 study of the same four sexual coercion strategies (Seduction, Manipulation, Intoxication and Force), which also looked at various subtactics, which, just like the above one, found men doing more of everything, with only force subcategories having something of a gender parity there:

View attachment 1112705

Quoting from the study because this is incredible:

IT will NEVER touch this

Abortion should never be criminalised. There's nothing in universe that can prevent the inexplicable suffering other than it . No wonder these cucksvertives bastards want to ban it . They want future generations to suffer ad infinitum.

good
its wrong to kill innocent children. a fetus is a child
the vast majority of abortions were accidental from riding chad's dick
girls are proud abortion queens on twitter, getting abortion stamps like if they get a dozen, they get 1 for free like in a coffee shop
GrAy faggot post.
Abortion is a boon every human should've been aborted

Disagree, a choice is preferable.

All live subhumans have the choice to die, no aborted subhumans have the choice to live
A choice that can only be made after suffering? One suffers the moment he is brought into this world, it would be merciful if we, who already suffer made the choice for them to spare them from being like us.

A choice that can only be made after suffering? One suffers the moment he is brought into this world, it would be merciful if we, who already suffer made the choice for them to spare them from being like us.
Some suffering is inevitable, but it's not high enough to offset the value of choice.

The only scenario I can think of is someone born with chronic pain. And even then you have plenty of people who choose to live with that chronic pain.

value of choice.
How does one make that choice? By killing themselves by bloody means and suffer in the process? There is nothing in life that is not accompanied by suffering. Never being brought into this world is much better than having to make that choice later down the line.

good
its wrong to kill innocent children. a fetus is a child
the vast majority of abortions were accidental from riding chad's dick
girls are proud abortion queens on twitter, getting abortion stamps like if they get a dozen, they get 1 for free like in a coffee shop

How does one make that choice? By killing themselves by bloody means and suffer in the process? There is nothing in life that is not accompanied by suffering. Never being brought into this world is much better than having to make that choice later down the line.
I already agreed that suffering is inevitable, it's just not big enough of a deal to offset the morality of choice.

inb4 "Who are you to decide whether it's not a big deal?!?!" idk man, but a person who's dead won't even be able to answer this question so surely we can agree it's immoral

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back