Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rockstar sucks (a little bit)

syndafloden

syndafloden

Greycel
I recently bough Bully & GTA IV at steam, and this sucks. First, Bully can't even run at +60FPS without mods, and also is so bugged, game crashs are frequent, and i can't even play, because some triggers to start scenes or classes like english class didn't work. GTA IV is very bad optimized, i run GTA V at +75 in ultra preset, and i cant even run GTA IV at 50-60 without drops. Also, Manhunt, cant even be played without a unnoficial patch. I don't hate Rockstar, they have good games like GTA and Manhunt Series, Bully, RDR2, but some games have a port for PC.

GTA 4 was poorly optimized but an incredible game that holds up today. You just have to turn down the settings a little to get good fps. After GTA V is when rockstar started getting super greedy and woke

GTA 4 was poorly optimized but an incredible game that holds up today. You just have to turn down the settings a little to get good fps. After GTA V is when rockstar started getting super greedy and woke
I know, i love GTA IV, played this on Xbox 360 when i was a kid and just bought in Steam to play again.

DXVK helps with performance in GTA 4, try it.

Also mods that improve PC experience:

FusionFix
Console visuals
Various fixes

All of this works with Steam version aka Complete Edition, no need to downgrade

DXVK helps with performance in GTA 4, try it.

Also mods that improve PC experience:

FusionFix
Console visuals
Various fixes

All of this works with Steam version aka Complete Edition, no need to downgrade
I'm playing Skyrim atm, but i will try this, thanks mate

GTA IV is very bad optimized, i run GTA V at +75 in ultra preset, and i cant even run GTA IV at 50-60 without drops.
Download this https://gitlab.com/Ph42oN/dxvk-gplasync/-/releases it doubled my fps for free it also works on many dx9/10/11 games with the exception of Fallout NV (it's broken beyond any help) or games with anticheat. Glasync is better than usual dxvk because it generates cache in background so no stutters.

From what I know Rockstar has always had hilariously bad PC versions. They always designed their games mainly for consoles. Also, unpopular opinion but they started going downhill with San Andreas. SA is a good game but nowhere near as good as the earlier titles,

For whatever reason my Steam account got linked to a random Cockstar Social Club and now I can't play my games anymore through their launcher (GTA V, GTA IV)

Showed the support team multiple times that I was indeed the person that bought and played the games on my Steam account (I bought them before the launcher existed) and they basically told me to piss off.

From what I know Rockstar has always had hilariously bad PC versions. They always designed their games mainly for consoles. Also, unpopular opinion but they started going downhill with San Andreas. SA is a good game but nowhere near as good as the earlier titles,
GTA 5 and RDR2 are good ports

It's absolutely insane how they ignore their best franchise (RDR saga is without a doubt the absolute best of R* and if you think otherwise you are coping hard and should kill yourself)

Yet the jews that run the company prefer to keep developing their modern day nigger propaganda games (GTA duh)
And have foids twerking on the game and gang battles.

Last edited:
I recently bough Bully & GTA IV at steam, and this sucks. First, Bully can't even run at +60FPS without mods, and also is so bugged, game crashs are frequent, and i can't even play, because some triggers to start scenes or classes like english class didn't work. GTA IV is very bad optimized, i run GTA V at +75 in ultra preset, and i cant even run GTA IV at 50-60 without drops. Also, Manhunt, cant even be played without a unnoficial patch. I don't hate Rockstar, they have good games like GTA and Manhunt Series, Bully, RDR2, but some games have a port for PC.
a lot of your issues are because the game was designed for older software, like how FNV crashes on newer hardware. not an issue with the core game.

GTA 4 is literally one of the best game of all time. this is such a bad thread.

The Jews that flew airliners into the world trade center also made the Rockstar Games launcher as their next attack on the free world. I love GTA 4 but I get a migraine whenever I have to troubleshoot that fucking launcher

Rock star require online to play thier games just emulate it