Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roasties: Jap males are ugly

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/t38upu/love_is_blind_japan_casting_fckery/

To start with, all of the women are attractive. They range from pretty to gorgeous. The men? There are TWO I would classify as good-looking, one with terrible acne scarring so that's a big asterisk - that means there's ONE unreservedly handsome man (though he IS short.) The rest range from average to TROLL. One guy looks like a gangly scarecrow with terrible hair and fuzzy yellow teeth like he seemingly never brushes. Excuse me WHAT?!? At least on the original US version they cast all attractive people. To cast only attractive women and then mostly ugly guys... Hateful.

Hmm I wonder why the US men are better looking :feelsclown:

FDS posts should be banned from ID. They’re no better than IT posts

:lul::lul::lul: holes seething is lifefuel

It's not racist to say Japanese men are ugly and short, but say Black women are ugly and mannish, and you will get cancelled

It's actually hilarious how little care the world has for asian males, despite their IQmaxxing. White women have ZERO shame in insulting Asian men. Meanwhile niggers are coddeled.

It's not racist to say Japanese men are ugly and short, but say Black women are ugly and mannish, and you will get cancelled

It's actually hilarious how little care the world has for asian males, despite their IQmaxxing. White women have ZERO shame in insulting Asian men. Meanwhile niggers are coddeled.
Not just white women, most roasties there are sheboons :feelshaha:

This subreddit is still alive when incelwithouthate is down JFL about this what a cuck system

Reminds me of that ancient Greek play where women take over the government and declare that the most attractive Chad has to fuck all the women starting from the ugliest. SJWs basically want all media to be about ugly black women being the oneitis of alpha Chads

bitches are just afraid to mess with Tamina Snuka but they want the Akira Tozawa cock