Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties find a way to make the covid19 virus about themselves

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
they both find a way to throw a pity party for themselves over a virus and also simultaneously tie into their meme "depression", truly two birds with one stone.

This shit is so retarded and rage inducing in so many levels I really don't even know where to begin.

NOOOOOO I CANT SUCK CHADS COCK FOR A FEW DAYS IM SO DEPRESSED

Imagine having depression cuz you can't go out to ride the cock carousel for less than 1 week

Cry me a river, cunt. (The bitch on Twitter, not OP)

It would please my blackpilled heart to see her suffer from Corona-chan.

Imagine ever having the option of going out and socializing

they both find a way to throw a pity party for themselves over a virus and also simultaneously tie into their meme "depression", truly two birds with one stone.

This shit is so retarded and rage inducing in so many levels I really don't even know where to begin.

View attachment 218915

NOOOOOO I CANT SUCK CHADS COCK FOR A FEW DAYS IM SO DEPRESSED
Poor foid what is she gonna do without a huge massive chad throbbing cok to suck

They can learn something while they isolate themselves, learn a musical instrument, learn to code. Fuck these attention whores, all the cucks are going to give her validation. Social media in the upcoming weeks is going to be full of special snowflakes pulling the depression card. I would avoid looking at social media altogether, will make you rage.

Women live on tutorial mode. But I do truly wish that all roasties and Chads get infected with the virus.

Women live on tutorial mode. But I do truly wish that all roasties and Chads get infected with the virus.

Corona isn't enough for those people. They need to get infected with HIV.

If posted buy an average male that wouldn't even reach 10 likes

418.000 likes JFL. If I post the same thing I get 0 likes. I hope the whore jump out of the balcony

imagine getting unlimited attention for decades and then one day it stops.!

Inshallah coronachan gives her no mercy

If an asteroid was going to hit the earth and wipe out all of humanity, roasties would still find a way to make it all about them.

"World to end tomorrow, Twitter feminists hardest hit"

Foids don't get depressed.

They will lose their shit though at being forced to stay indoors, which is why they will just ignore it and go out anyway.

It really annoys me that they mock Incels and men who struggle socially but ask them to stay indoors for a week and they can't handle it.

Last edited:
its always foids that post dramatic shit like this. i hope she becomes suicidal ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back