Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie seethes at 28yo man marrying 17 year old

You think a trucel can marry a woman 10 years younger than him? Jfl
It would be difficult even for a normie to do that. That 17 year old needs to somehow explain to her friends and parents why you're special enough to be worth the age gap.
Marrying like this is only for those with high SMV.
Gigacope.

There are shithole areas in America where people are poor as fuck and will let you marry their teen daughter via betabuxxing.

Gigacope.

There are shithole areas in America where people are poor as fuck and will let you marry their teen daughter via betabuxxing.
@30klhlvwizard do u have any familiarity with child marriage and the South?

I mean when i had it
yeah I get you I was just ranting. Like I say, virus wasn't the issue, the public response was. It was nice having the pressure taken off of me for being a NEET tho

yeah I get you I was just ranting. Like I say, virus wasn't the issue, the public response was. It was nice having the pressure taken off of me for being a NEET tho
I was a wagie then, Now neet off 2 years, Finished college and yeah, Im just rotting now :)

I also been a moms basement dweller before tho but i did have a job unlike many other basement dwellers xD

This is normal in countries like India and Pakistan no curries cares what this white roastie toilet thinks

Last edited:
This is normal in countries like India and Pakistan no curries cares what this white roastie toilet thinks
white liberal western roasties: OMG I LOVE DIVERSITY EVERY CULTURE IS VALID I LOVE BROWN PEOPLE IMPORT MORE REFUGEES!!! :foidSoy:
white liberal western roasties when brown person has conflicting ideology: EVIL PEDO YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WESTERN MORALITY I HOPE USA BOMBS MORE PALESTINIAN KIDS FOR ISRAEL EW WHY IS THAT MANLET INDIAN TALKING TO ME? :soy::soy::soy:

Nice, they will have many healthy children together and build up a big family. The foid getting offended on the other hand will have one kid at 38 with a beta buxxer. The kid will be retarded and end the lineage.

white liberal western roasties: OMG I LOVE DIVERSITY EVERY CULTURE IS VALID I LOVE BROWN PEOPLE IMPORT MORE REFUGEES!!! :foidSoy:
white liberal western roasties when brown person has conflicting ideology: EVIL PEDO YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WESTERN MORALITY I HOPE USA BOMBS MORE PALESTINIAN KIDS FOR ISRAEL EW WHY IS THAT MANLET INDIAN TALKING TO ME? :soy::soy::soy:
I saw toilets were calling Dicaprio a pedo for talking to a 12 year old fangirl is this sign of a sick degenerate western society?

I saw toilets were calling Dicaprio a pedo for talking to a 12 year old fangirl is this sign of a sick degenerate western society?
They also call him pedo for dating a 22 year old. Post-Chris Hansen pedo hysteria is reaching a peak right now.

The dog pill is real. The only reason the cat pill is impossible is because their tongues are too abrasive for femoids to enjoy.

The dog pill is real. The only reason the cat pill is impossible is because their tongues are too abrasive for femoids to enjoy.
Catpill can never work because cats are honorable animals and don't stick their dicks in human roastie cunts like dogs do. (Also not only are their tongues abrasive, but they have based spiky dicks that would tear apart roast flaps)

She's mad that chad wont settle down for her used up roast beef flaps

Roasties hate the fact that younger women have a higher smv and that they’re no longer youthful

I do, but if u think only chads can get a child bride ur retarded.
I'd say it takes a chad to get a child bride in the west. Normies can get child brides from third world countries, that's 100% possible.
I don't know which shithole parts of America you are referring to. In poor urban areas, teenage girls are far more likely to date a local thug or drug dealer than they are to get a white collar betabuxx.

I'd say it takes a chad to get a child bride in the west. Normies can get child brides from third world countries, that's 100% possible.
I don't know which shithole parts of America you are referring to. In poor urban areas, teenage girls are far more likely to date a local thug or drug dealer than they are to get a white collar betabuxx.
“In poor urban areas”

I’m talking about redneck rural areas in the South.

older foids cant stand getting mogged by younger foids

Hes probably an ascended incel tbh.
im almost 30 and would not go for a fkn retarded 17 year old whore if I was a normal individual.
He obviously never had teenlove and basically suffering from arrested development like everyone on this forum
Because you're too jaded when you've not taken the BP you'll want to be a 17 year olds first and be excited to get married etc because you know yiur hard work paid off a decade+ celibate for a virgin wife who is attracted to you is a great deal his eyes.

15 is legal in my country, so I will try to ascend with a 15yo even by force

Americans are the most stupid people ive encountered, I was shopping and suddenly 20 americucks got off the bus and invaded the store, I was quiet and tranquil until then, One asked me where is the best place to go eat, I said, Fuck if i know xD Problem is, Norwegians are very quiet, AMERICANS ARE NOT, THEY WERE LOUD AF!

Unwritten rules here

YOU DO NOT DISTURB ANYONE AND YOU DO NOT BE LOUD IN PUBLIC SPACES, THEY DIDNT FOLLOW UP ON THAT! FUCK YOU AMERICANS! WE DO NOT WANT YOU AS TOURISTS IN OUR SNOWIC VIKING COUNTRY!
@30klhlvwizard

Those are new yorkers. Americans hate them too. Theyre loud and disgusting fat pieces of shit

@IceStorm
Dont tag icestorm with me, He randomly started attacking my comments out of nowhere, I dont want to be affiliated with that fucker! He did this to himself!

Those are new yorkers. Americans hate them too. Theyre loud and disgusting fat pieces of shit

@IceStorm
Should have gotten a legal permit for AK47 Drum mag and mowed them all down!

At 17 she's been a sexually mature woman for maybe 5 years already. She's already past her prime child bearing years. Our society is mentally diseased and it's causing so many retarded and autistic babies to be born.

Fucking old used up Roastie whore who got railed by literally 100s of Chads is mad because no Chad wants to settle down with her.

Dont tag icestorm with me, He randomly started attacking my comments out of nowhere, I dont want to be affiliated with that fucker! He did this to himself!
Nigger you attacked me for my Incest thread and btw tag me when you talk about me , not behind my back like a limp wristed cuck
Also I know everything that you wrote about me

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Luzifer

> Saad Aziz

His country, his culture. Jfl at white women nonstop seething over shit that doesn’t directly affect them in the slightest. You can easily tell they have it on tutorial difficulty. Literally in need of constantly finding completely irrelevant shit to bitch about on Twitter.

I hope this agecucked foid becomes an acid victim.

Good, wish I could marry a fresh virgin w0men that is not ifected with slutism and feminism.

in the end of they day, I want to create a normal femily and have as much kids as I can, hopefully with a germanic/nordic/celtic/hispanic/slavic/European women.

Im European btw(Slavic) but European, so im entatiled to a European w0men, F*ck the left and feminists.

Saying the words 17 year old child is just as ridiculous as saying the words 4 year old man or woman. I don’t give a single fuck about when the brain stops developing. What fake virtuous male sexuality hating RETARDS… :feelstastyman:

Even 20 is pedophillia
I have seen agecucks unironically say this, anyone who says this deserves to be thrown off a cliff for being a fucking cuck.

That b** got nothing better to do. Like she's some AI bot. His response is gold. Hope she choke on it.

I also hate the "pedo" nonsense that Anglo nations and feminists always shout about. Wanting a teen girl is completely normal and anything else is agecucking and pro-slut social norms.

Here in Brazil the law considers pedophilia to be under 14 years old, but every feminist here says that you are a pedophile if you are over 18 years old and are dating someone around 15 years old LOL.

And the interesting part it is the girls who want to date older man but they always try to blame man.

The truth is, those feminists wanted to be in the place of those young girls but now its too late. They envy these relationships.