Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie seethes at 28yo man marrying 17 year old

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS, 364 DAYS, 23 HOURS AND 59 MINUTES OLD YOU LITERAL PEDO!!!
SHE'S LITERALLY A FULLY SEXUALLY DEVELOPED MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX IN HER FERTILE PRIME THAT YOU ARE BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU SICK, SICK MAN!!!
SHE'S COMPLETELY LEGAL AND IT'S NOT PEDOPHILIA BY ANY SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION BUT HALF A MILLION PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME THAT YOU ARE A PEDO AND SHOULD BE HANGED BECAUSE UHH... BECAUSE I SAID SO OK!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But reminder that once this woman turns 18 it is empowering for her to sell videos of her getting fucked by twenty black guys in a gangbang or some shit and have an audience of middle aged men beat off to it, or become a prostitute. Or whatever. But because she is le LITERAL 17 YEAR OLD CHILD he is a pedo for wanting to be in a committed relationship with her.

Also I bet this whore preaches tolerance but will instantly judge other cultures by her own western standards. I hate age cucks and I hate white people for being the biggest agecucks, and white people need to leave other cultures the fuck alone like Islam and Japan who actually understand what is and isn't pedophilia. And mods can ban me for race baiting but I am white and I am entitled to hate my own race idgaf I HATE AGECUCKS AND ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

>paw print emoji in name
>white woman

Pedophile is when you're attracted to sexually mature women. :feelskek:

>paw print emoji in name
>white woman
You just know she takes that dog dick right in her crusty vag but seethes when two consenting legal HUMANS have sex with each other.

I feel like the only ppl who get mad at this is jealous soyboys and bitter bitches mad they're past their prime

Sweetie, the age of consent should be 30, before that age women are still finding themselves and their place in the world.

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: decapitate the cunt

I feel like the only ppl who get mad at this is jealous soyboys and bitter bitches mad they're past their prime
You think a trucel can marry a woman 10 years younger than him? Jfl
It would be difficult even for a normie to do that. That 17 year old needs to somehow explain to her friends and parents why you're special enough to be worth the age gap.
Marrying like this is only for those with high SMV.

Last edited:
You think a trucel can marry a woman 10 years younger than him? Jfl
It would be difficult even for a normie to do that. That 17 year old needs to somehow explain to her friends and parents why you're special enough to be worth the age gap.
Marrying like this is only for those with high SMV.
I don't get what that has to do with what I said...

I don't get what that has to do with what I said...
You are celebrating the sexual success of at least a HTN/chadlite which is cucked, and deluding yourself that you can be like him one day.

You are celebrating the sexual success of at least a HTN/chadlite which is cucked, and deluding yourself that you can be like him one day.
It's the "just wait till you're mid-30s and you have money" redpill cope.
Just by highlighting ppl being jealous?

Nah. And I don't believe it's that easy to get a young wife. There are many factors which limit that. I mean most of us wouldn't even be here if it were that easy.

Even the money part isn't that easy.

View attachment 782030
SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS, 364 DAYS, 23 HOURS AND 59 MINUTES OLD YOU LITERAL PEDO!!!
SHE'S LITERALLY A FULLY SEXUALLY DEVELOPED MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX IN HER FERTILE PRIME THAT YOU ARE BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU SICK, SICK MAN!!!
SHE'S COMPLETELY LEGAL AND IT'S NOT PEDOPHILIA BY ANY SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION BUT HALF A MILLION PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME THAT YOU ARE A PEDO AND SHOULD BE HANGED BECAUSE UHH... BECAUSE I SAID SO OK!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But reminder that once this woman turns 18 it is empowering for her to sell videos of her getting fucked by twenty black guys in a gangbang or some shit and have an audience of middle aged men beat off to it, or become a prostitute. Or whatever. But because she is le LITERAL 17 YEAR OLD CHILD he is a pedo for wanting to be in a committed relationship with her.

Also I bet this whore preaches tolerance but will instantly judge other cultures by her own western standards. I hate age cucks and I hate white people for being the biggest agecucks, and white people need to leave other cultures the fuck alone like Islam and Japan who actually understand what is and isn't pedophilia. And mods can ban me for race baiting but I am white and I am entitled to hate my own race idgaf I HATE AGECUCKS AND ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Even 20 is pedophillia id he is 28€

>paw print emoji in name
>white woman
That's because she's probably a "dog mom" because no successful 28 year old oil rich Arab will marry her and give her kids.

>paw print emoji in name
>white woman
Holy fuck I didn't even notice. white women will literally fuck dogs and say it's ok but then call you an evil pedophile for having consensual sex with a fully developed, legal human female.

The worst foid cope is when they say "you were 9 when she was born." Yeah, retard, what about it? I wish I were ($MY_AGE - 18) when she was born.

View attachment 782030

Its 16 plus here, Seethe foid

The worst foid cope is when they say "you were 9 when she was born." Yeah, retard, what about it? I wish I were ($MY_AGE - 18) when she was born.
It's incredibly retarded. "You were x when they were x". Fucking AND? What does that have to do with anything? "You are a pedo because she was a kid once!" it's so dumb

Its 16 plus here, Seethe foid
Yep. It's literally 14-16 in most of the world, but we have to go by amerimutt standards (even though it is 16 and 17 in many US states too). But humans are very good at blindly accepting arbitrary morality thrust down upon them by authority figures. Same sorts of retards who said that unvaxxed are evil. Ironically, these kinds of people are the exact people who uphold fascist regimes.

Aziz must be 6'5" Aladdin chad. I hope he and his wife fall in an active volcano.

Yep. It's literally 14-16 in most of the world, but we have to go by amerimutt standards (even though it is 16 and 17 in many US states too). But humans are very good at blindly accepting arbitrary morality thrust down upon them by authority figures. Same sorts of retards who said that unvaxxed are evil. Ironically, these kinds of people are the exact people who uphold fascist regimes.
Vaxxing didnt fyxk me up tho

Hes probably an ascended incel tbh.
im almost 30 and would not go for a fkn retarded 17 year old whore if I was a normal individual.
He obviously never had teenlove and basically suffering from arrested development like everyone on this forum

Vaxxing didnt fyxk me up tho
Honestly idgaf if you got vaxxed I don't judge. I judge the people who pushed it on everyone and were vaccine nazis. I value freedom.

Honestly idgaf if you got vaxxed I don't judge. I judge the people who pushed it on everyone and were vaccine nazis. I value freedom.
I still got the rona tho xD

IG, But it wasnt too bad honestly
The virus itself was not bad. The propaganda campaign and forced removal of freedom was the worst thing I have witnessed in my life. It is literally the final thing that completly blackpilled me. I saw my family and friends turn on each other because of what the fucking cursed news media was doing to people. I had arguments that almost tore my family apart because I simply wanted to choose what went into my veins. Foids say "my body my choice" all the time, but yet I have to let my body be raped multiple times by a needle, and then clap for the twerking foid nurses because of how "brave" they are? Yeah, fuck that. Coronavirus was a nothingburger, but it exposed humanity to me like nothing else.

/rant

The virus itself was not bad. The propaganda campaign and forced removal of freedom was the worst thing I have witnessed in my life. It is literally the final thing that completly blackpilled me. I saw my family and friends turn on each other because of what the fucking cursed news media was doing to people. I had arguments that almost tore my family apart because I simply wanted to choose what went into my veins. Foids say "my body my choice" all the time, but yet I have to let my body be raped multiple times by a needle, and then clap for the twerking foid nurses because of how "brave" they are? Yeah, fuck that. Coronavirus was a nothingburger, but it exposed humanity to me like nothing else.

/rant
I mean when i had it

/rant
I enjoyed it, I got to stay home and normies didnt talk to me randomly and they stay away from me, I liked to watch normies suffer during this period, I also got 14 days free off work bc of it, I played the shit outta BF4 and even managed to make a tank crew consisting of a german, A frenchman, Me and an american, We kicked the other teams butts both in T90 and M1 Abrams

Americans are the most stupid people ive encountered, I was shopping and suddenly 20 americucks got off the bus and invaded the store, I was quiet and tranquil until then, One asked me where is the best place to go eat, I said, Fuck if i know xD Problem is, Norwegians are very quiet, AMERICANS ARE NOT, THEY WERE LOUD AF!

Unwritten rules here

YOU DO NOT DISTURB ANYONE AND YOU DO NOT BE LOUD IN PUBLIC SPACES, THEY DIDNT FOLLOW UP ON THAT! FUCK YOU AMERICANS! WE DO NOT WANT YOU AS TOURISTS IN OUR SNOWIC VIKING COUNTRY!