Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie posts her 6’4 tallfag bf on an incel sub. At the same time is gaslighting them saying height doesn’t matter JFL. You can’t make this shit up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
This thread has already been posted slowandoutoftheloopcel

That's straight up toxic femininity. Fuck her.

Wait, isn't this what she answered to the one telling her to suggest copes?! Those aren't copes, those are retarded bluepills. The only one I agree with is the third one.
This thread has already been posted slowandoutoftheloopcel
Oh fuck, and I've already replied here. Guess I'm a slowandoutoftheloopcel too. :incel::chad:

Beep blurp femoid opinion detected.

Discard_opinion.exe

Heightpill destroyed me

Foids shouldn't be allowed in the internet :society:

That's a based subreddit name

That roastie is straight up insufferable "I study biology" like that is a fucking achievement, nigger bf, "height doesnt matter - fuck you short people."

She wants to virtue signal and insult people at the same time. I want to buy a backpack helicopter and fly past her stupid bf.

Ragefuel until I read her post history then I do feel better. Stupid foid.

Nice way to disprove the blackpill :lul:

time to troll roasties on reddit tbqh

i fucking saw this one

basically shes just using him to virtue signal that she is not a racist seggregationist by nature by letting this guy copulate with her

when he makes a small mistake (in her eyes) she will look to monkeybranch to a barbarian chad or neanderthal and then from then on only date neanderthals/barbarians.

it has happened so many times it has become a meme now

the worst thing about all of this is that this bitch looks like a subhuman. i know that she is barbarian but still look at those fucking fingers. absolutely disgusting. look at her skin complexion and face. absolute :feelspuke::feelspuke: . and sitll this subhuman piece of bbc cum on her skin gets barbarian chad to share his porsche 911 with her just for having a puniti

absolutely ovER

too bad i joined at non-peak hours i love shitting on roasties on leddit

i really wish someone would screenshot or archive this shit before it inevitably gets banned by the faggots over at Reddit

It's so fucking annoying to try and see a post on any incel sub days after its been posted because you know some retard admit probably deleted it and the rest of the sub along with it

Honestly if more foids displayed arrogant humblebragging gaslighting behaviors like this towards men, Incel ranks would increase because normies and incels in denial wouldnt be able to deny the evidence coming straight out of the roasties diesease infested mouth. Or would they lol, never underestimate the coping abilities of a Bluepiller cuck nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back